India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Who will be the new SARPANCH?? (Page 2)

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
yeah Namrata, Veera will always back Ranvi, but as things work with serials, Veera is likely to be one of the defendants in Ranvi's panchayats at some point if Ranvi gets the seat.
But while thinking harder, it cud also be as Hinz said Veera cud be sarpanch, but I dont see Veera as popular enough in pind, as Baldev cud adopt a demaning campaign, but if Veera does choose to stand in election, it will be prime time for Karan to choose sides LOL , and I think that he will discourage Veera from joining, = Veera-Karan fight, and Karan leaves Big smile (but while writin this i also thought, it wud be hard for Veera to even agree standing for sarpanch position given that she thinks she will be going abroad, unless VeeBa have a big gunfight, where Veera makes fun of Baldev banega sarpanch, and Baldev challenging veera to the post, LOL)

Edited by Vinder90 - 07 January 2014 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
RANVI  without a doubt... Ranvi The new Sarpanch of Pritampura 

reason is he can easily understand problems of people and can solve it for them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzkrupaa

krupaa IF-Rockerz
krupaa
krupaa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I want Ranvi to be the sarpanch,  i think he is more deserving as he is very much sorted out person and his character is such that he always thinks of other peoples goods and happiness before himself, and also he will be unbiased in his decisions, so i really want ranvi to be the sarpanch. 

hinz-ParAnJas-

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Obviously it will be ranvi, Baldev is just the coin of the game.. as we see from the childhood Ranvi & badev were competitors & everytime baldev wud loose it since he always do everything in a wrong way... so obviouslyit will be our ranvi :)

-ParAnJas-

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I hope neither of them become Sarpanch.. It will be too much drama, I don't think this Sarpanch track was necessary especially with all this going on, The CVs should've saved it for later on besides Ranvi will be too Seedha-Saadha for Sarpanch someone needs to tell him too much of innocence and bharosa will bite you later on e.g Surjeet Singh and Baldev will be too Kameena.. obviously Veera will set him straight later on but for now if they really want to drag this Sarpanch track then I think they should bring a new character after 2-3 tracks finish who'll actually add Masala to this whole 'Sarpanch' thing.. all of it can't be dependent on Baldev's shoulders after all and he needs to stay away from Surjeet Singh Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-Prii..-ParAnJas-

Prii.. IF-Rockerz
Prii..
Prii..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Aren't Baldev and Ranvi too young to become SarpanchConfusedConfusedConfused I mean who becomes a Sarpanch at the age of 26/27. For me Balwant should remain the sarpanch. Ranvi is a good candidate to become the sarpanch but for that I think they should show him to be a little more shrewd than he is now. The way he SS tricked him into signing the wrong papers for his land is proof of that fact and that's definitely not how a sarpanch should be. And Ranvi is already burdened down with Veera, Ratan. Krishi Vidyalay, now his love life plus he is going to become a famous musician. I dont see how becoming a famous sufi singer and sarpanch responsibilities will go hand in handConfusedConfused

Coming to Baldev he is the opposite. He is not level headed. With his current character he can't be a sarpanch unless some change is brought into him. Now even if the Creatives are planning to make Baldev the Sarpanch, I dont want him to win the title with Surjit's help. He will be indebted to him. I would rather like to see both SS and Baldev part ways in this track.

Bt they should keep it more realistic and not make guys in twenties the sarpanchLOLLOL

pluviophile.

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged

@Sim Hug- tell me about it yaar ...Veera and her victory gestures are getting pretty boring and monotonous.

I felt Ratan's pain yesterday that unknowingly Veera has taken that one last reason from her as well

Ranvi is gullible and not an ideal contender for the sarpanch post but RanVeera as a team are super strong( somehow Ranvi thinks with Veera's head)...but Balwant is no less gullible and vulnerable too, he gives in too easy and if he can be sarpanch anyone can...

Baldev is shrewd and more sarpanch material like Surjit but is equally evil and unfair so dont think the pindwasis will vote for them...

The situation I guess will be that Veera will propose Ranvi's name for the post and leave no stone unturned to get him there with her support , its gonna be another VeeBa tussle and Karan as someone said will have to choose sides whereby revealing his real intentions...

And in the end Surjit will sideline Baldev( as he's busy fighting on petty things with Veera) and take the coveted title and finally VeeBa will unite to sort him out (dushman ka dushman dost hota hai) ROFL and of course pyaar will bloom as karan is out of the way...(hope Raghuvir ji isnt reading thisROFL)

-Misek--ParAnJas-

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

@Sim Hug- tell me about it yaar ...Veera and her victory gestures are getting pretty boring and monotonous.

I felt Ratan's pain yesterday that unknowingly Veera has taken that one last reason from her as well

Ranvi is gullible and not an ideal contender for the sarpanch post but RanVeera as a team are super strong( somehow Ranvi thinks with Veera's head)...but Balwant is no less gullible and vulnerable too, he gives in too easy and if he can be sarpanch anyone can...

Baldev is shrewd and more sarpanch material like Surjit but is equally evil and unfair so dont think the pindwasis will vote for them...

The situation I guess will be that Veera will propose Ranvi's name for the post and leave no stone unturned to get him there with her support , its gonna be another VeeBa tussle and Karan as someone said will have to choose sides whereby revealing his real intentions...

And in the end Surjit will sideline Baldev( as he's busy fighting on petty things with Veera) and take the coveted title and finally VeeBa will unite to sort him out (dushman ka dushman dost hota hai) ROFL and of course pyaar will bloom as karan is out of the way...(hope Raghuvir ji isnt reading thisROFL)

@ bold ... ROFLROFL

Go to top