Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Who will be the new SARPANCH??

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

Two young guys of Pritampura Baldev and Ranvi.

We all know that Balveer is trying hard to win the election and wants to become new Sarpanch of Pritampura, for that he's buttering Karan as he expects him to provide funds for his election. Well I really doubt that Karan will help him in it. Baldev is one the strong candidate till now...

On the other side Ranvi is fully engrossed in his family tensions, he's sad because soon his sister is going to leave him and now soon he has to face heartbreak from Gunjan. He's interested in any election yet but there are high chances for Ranvi to become new Sarpanch...

How and why I am saying this, because of few things:

1. Ranvi's father was a Sarpanch and he was generous and efficient Sarpanch of the Pind. People like and respects Sampooran Singh more than Balwant.

2. Ranvi has all the qualities of his father in him. He's calm, patient, determined and kind enough to understand others. He's adored by many people in the pind.

3. Balwant (who's currently holding this position) always admired and preferred Ranvi over his own son. He has more faith in Ranvi than Baldev.

4. Surjit Singh is planning to use Baldev as a weapon against Ratan and Ranvi. He's supporting Baldev as he knows Baldev irks with RanVeera.

5. Baldev is a confused soul. He easily gets influenced by people. His anger flared up every now and then.. I wonder how will he handle the pressure of responsibility of this Sarpanch post.

What if Baldev looses this election:

1. Baldev's dream to become the leader will break , also his supposed to be career in politics is at stake.

2. Surjit Singh's plan to trouble Ratan's family will be destroyed.

3. RanJan will have to face many hurdles created by Bansuri and Baldev.

4. Baldev's irritation towards RanVeera will turn into pure hatred and SS will add fuel to this fire.

This is how I see future track will be. These 4 young lives have to connected each other in some way. No doubt RanJan and BalVeera will happen... surely will happen but with lots of twists and turns.

RanJan will be tied down with love and trust whereas BalVeera will be together with their hatred towards each other and with revenge, but as they say, "Had se jyada nafrat, beintehaa mohobbat par jake rukti hai.."

P.S: Balwant is still holding Sanpanch's khursi... how come? His tenture should have expired after 5 years or He got re-elected all these years??.

Do share your views or is it just me who's thinking this way??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha15hinz-Misek-Vinder90krupaawargnehaarshi09pluviophile.sonu-monu

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Ranvi will be sarpanch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese--Misek-krupaa-ParAnJas-

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

undoubtedly Ranvi, Baldev needs a big reason to avenge...actually I wont be surprised if they introduce some star plus nayi sonch funda and propose Veera's name as a candidate for Sarpanch(i)LOL coz we know Veera aint going nowhere...

Edited by hinz - 07 January 2014 at 1:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Aisha15-Misek--ParAnJas-pluviophile.Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
You could be right Hinz 
I hope its Ranvi lets see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krupaa-ParAnJas-

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
It should be ranvi surely.. but yeah i have a feeling that veera could contend. But for me ranvi it is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krupaa

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

undoubtedly Ranvi, Baldev needs a big reason to avenge...actuall i wont be suprised if they introduce some star plus nayi sonch funda and propose Veera's name as a candidate for Sarpanch(i)LOL coz we knowVeera aint going nowhere...

Where did u get this idea of Sarpanch(i) Hinz ben ROFLROFL Since you gave this new twist, I'd not be surprised if that's what stored for us though I would prefer it to be Ranvi  as he seems to be outstanding candidate among the three. As for Veera, she kinda irks me now with her - a bit of "i know it all" attitude. Is it just me or she is actually like that ErmmROFLROFL

Anywho coming to Baldev, he will be only be left to butter up people like Surjeet Singh and Karan without much gainLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Aisha15hinz

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
as far as I know star plus, it will be Baldev, to cause all sorts of pain to Ranjan and Veera, with SUrjeet Singh using him as a puppet
BUT, if i think carefully, I want Surjeet Singh to be sarpanch, since he once mentioned he wants to take control of the pind and rename it Surjeetpura lol, The bad this cud bring i dont have to explain, but the good will be that, Baldev and Surjeet singh rivalry will begin, where its likely Baldev will team up with Ranveera to mutiny against Surjeet, (this scenario is impossible i think, but possible at same time lol)

Even better wud be Balwant stays on as Sarpanch after seeing that no one worthy enough is in the elections. 

Who I dont want to be sarpanch: RANVI , this guy will undoubtedly make the best sarpanch I agree, but at what cost?? As sarpanch he will have to be neutral to all arguing parties, and what not, which means Baldev and Surjeet can take advantage of this , as Ranvi will be tied up in responsibility, and make Ranvi punish himself, e.g. Surjeet claiming his loan money back in panchayat, or Veeba arguments esp if Baldev goes on to keep tryin to mess Veera's reputation up, by making false stories, Ranjan also, Baldev might ask for panchayat that Ranjan are flying too high, and that this is not part of pritam pura culture, I agree most of this is not possible, but carefully thinking , its worth a thought.  Ranvi as sarpanch wud be more like Samson in the bible, soo much power, yet No power when it wuold be handy the most, tied up unable to free himself from the huge responsibility, that will undoubtedly be abused by the baddies

-GrilledCheese-hinz

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

as far as I know star plus, it will be Baldev, to cause all sorts of pain to Ranjan and Veera, with SUrjeet Singh using him as a puppet
BUT, if i think carefully, I want Surjeet Singh to be sarpanch, since he once mentioned he wants to take control of the pind and rename it Surjeetpura lol, The bad this cud bring i dont have to explain, but the good will be that, Baldev and Surjeet singh rivalry will begin, where its likely Baldev will team up with Ranveera to mutiny against Surjeet, (this scenario is impossible i think, but possible at same time lol)

Even better wud be Balwant stays on as Sarpanch after seeing that no one worthy enough is in the elections. 

Who I dont want to be sarpanch: RANVI , this guy will undoubtedly make the best sarpanch I agree, but at what cost?? As sarpanch he will have to be neutral to all arguing parties, and what not, which means Baldev and Surjeet can take advantage of this , as Ranvi will be tied up in responsibility, and make Ranvi punish himself, e.g. Surjeet claiming his loan money back in panchayat, or Veeba arguments esp if Baldev goes on to keep tryin to mess Veera's reputation up, by making false stories, Ranjan also, Baldev might ask for panchayat that Ranjan are flying too high, and that this is not part of pritam pura culture, I agree most of this is not possible, but carefully thinking , its worth a thought.  Ranvi as sarpanch wud be more like Samson in the bible, soo much power, yet No power when it wuold be handy the most, tied up unable to free himself from the huge responsibility, that will undoubtedly be abused by the baddies

very well said vinder.. baldev becoming sarpanck nd veera opening the krishi vidyalaya might go hand in hand..
but ranvi becoming sarpanch will be good in many ways too..but he will invite too many troubles along woth it.. but if u see veera record.. ranvi always ended up the  winner with veera help always.. so hence.. 

hinzVinder90

Go to top