Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: whisperer

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000033">I think the actor playing Raghav Singhania is a good choice because he truly represents himself as a business man. I don't know how people dress up or act in India for those are wealthy, but here wealthy people are dressed up and with attitude. I don't think any business man is innocent, there very clever and stern people (honestly, if they weren't then they wouldn't be successful). I think the actor plays a good role, he acts like a wealthy person whereas Prem does not. I don't find Ashish old, but I don't really care.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000033">As for helping the poor, I think he wants them to fight for their home. And that's what they're doing. I believe he taunts Kalpi because he wants her to become stronger. Most people run for help then stand and fight for their battles. I think thats what he has in mind, he wants the poor to fight for their home. In the end, this is my opinion and my point of view.</font>

I too feel same
I find prem overacting as a business tycoon nor do I find him handsome
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I 'm loving ashish.. as raghav.. 😳😳😳😳❤️❤️he is perfect for this role.. yes he Does look old.. well he is supposed to... it makes sense... for me he looks good wid both girls..but i m ragna shipper...❤️
Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So... What do u think now hun??
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well asked Ragnaislife..
There is no other Actor who can play Raghav more perfectly than Ashish. He is a flawless actor,and his chemistry with Kalpi(Rachana) is too die for..
They sizzle on screen
idonkno thumbnail
Ok I did not realise that this was an old post at the first go. I was like seriously how can you criticize Ashish Chowdhry. He is doing a flawless job (on his part , not considering the storyline). 
Sorry  no offence. But, I watched this serial only because of his acting. He was superb then, still is and will always be. 

The creatives are not doing justice to his character that's the only point which leaves me concerned.

Ashish Chowdhry I always admired you for your good looks but EMA made me admire you for your acting talent and above all India Forums and your chat with the members of IF (and on twitter) made me admire you as a human

You are a true' Gem'
DayAndNight thumbnail
ok its an old post, i was shocked 2 hear dat,bt ashish i found is best as raghav singhania, i m a regular tv worm, seen many actors on tv, n many characters as a businessman n loverboy, bt never seen any actor doing various shades in acting which ashish brought 2 this character raghav, he shown us perfect businessman attitude, perfect romeo attitude, perfect person wid dark past attitude, perfect anger, Cant xpress in words, someone has made complete post on dat u should read dat, Bt for me Ashish is best choice as raghav singhania, talking about age, he shown in show a little agy, if someone create his own business empire how can we xpect he will b young, nd about he kuks older for girls-no comments 4 pookhi, bt wid rachana he is jst perfect 2 watch.😊 if i wud given a chance 2 watch one all reel couples of indian tv industry from past 2 future, i will chose ashish n rachana over any other😊