JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so sick of her tears. That girl will cry for any and everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is a pampered girl so she didnt face this type of situation so...
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is far better than many female leads of many other shows ...😊
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heera1702

She is far better than many female leads of many other shows ...😊

Thumbs up, though I dnt watch any other show nwadays.

N neways I'd much rather take her crying over shouting any day. Its cute wen she cries n raghu gets all upset. My my, m a sadist.
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Thumbs up, though I dnt watch any other show nwadays.

N neways I'd much rather take her crying over shouting any day. Its cute wen she cries n raghu gets all upset. My my, m a sadist.

I too dont watch any other show at present ..divz ,but when scrolling do catch glimpses of many shows n find many female leads shedding tears always ..so shivani is far better than all of them n yes its better she shedding tears than yelling ..😆
Raghu-shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post Julie.

And welcome to DDBEDS forum.

I find Shivani tougher than many others in situations she was put in. Think of it. She is a pampered girl whoface many bad things in a short span of time.
First her fiancee was after her property. She lost love, then lost grandfather due to her marriage to Raghu, then lost Daaju due to his death, then her brother kicked her off haveli, she lost him , and lost home and luxuary life, she has to live with poors and strangers.
Then she lost faith in them after overhearing Baburam's speach.
Tears are necessery for her to defence her self from loosing her mind. And to gain some symphathy from Raghu sometimes to acheive what she wants. 😉
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she will learn how to face problems very soon.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm..shivani's tears,loud voice don't change my mood anymore 😛Since last week I was mad at her  but now i feel she doesn't deserve that attention too😆I do enjoy Raghu's action only😉.whenever Shivani try to react i simply mute my tv😆seriously I don't have any courage to tolerate her words about Raghu😳limts!!waiting for the female lead to be back on the serial asap!!right now i can see only male lead here!!
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you snigdha. I thought i will not write anything about shi but have to agree with you in this matter. Cvs should do hard work to get her back to the original position.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manissha

agree with you snigdha. I thought i will not write anything about shi but have to agree with you in this matter. Cvs should do hard work to get her back to the original position.

@bold-agree! If Cv's r planning that Shivani will say just 'sorry ' to Raghu and everything will be back to normal then A big 'No'... Shivani should do hard work to eat her own bitter words that she'd say to him😡