India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ruthless Rudra

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Rudra is ruthless and that's what goes in his favor.. he gives a damn about anything in this world besides his work.. Laila is just a time pass.. his need or habit maybe.. which won't be as important when he actually would fall in love.. Ashish plays his part to the T.. he is so good that he actually over shadows others in the show who are as good as him but it's him who stands out.. I hope the story stays in the same paced and meaning zone and doesn't slip away.. this show has no stopping then.. It's going extremely well right now..

GO RR aka Ruthless Rudra..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mansajkashevsuvarnaawtVeravena.cava.Jarpnashniniprabha75noreenghalaMarvel-freakSanzforSushwin7Parud_ForeverSofna

Rainy01 Senior Member
Rainy01
Rainy01

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping for the same too...that story goes with same pace n story...not sidetracking...loving the show rit nowSmile
Sofna IF-Stunnerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I too hope the same o. I think the makers know what they r doing
And yh Ashish steals the epi everyday!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawt

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
He's just a fab actors.. He just acts like its real.:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index