Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

What? Is this your logic? Only ACCIDENT Term will be used if Salman would have died?

Great jaar... chal carry on bashing... have fun 

No, accident happened, i admit that. but it happened because of his driving, and the fact that a helpless sleeping person died, Had it been happened in a way, that it had happened with another car, case may have been different, but crushing someone who's sleeping on footpath is...ughh.

Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

No, accident happened, i admit that. but it happened because of his driving, and the fact that a helpless sleeping person died, Had it been happened in a way, that it had happened with another car, case may have been different, but crushing someone who's sleeping on footpath is...ughh.

And even if it was an accident..it happened because he was drunk..and drink and drive is always illegal..
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debarati7

And even if it was an accident..it happened because he was drunk..and drink and drive is always illegal..

No for this mahan persona rules should be different.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghasingh

The case is still in court, the way you passing your own judgement & calling Salman "A Murderer" is itself il-legal. Also, when it will be final convicted in court as salman is guilty, then u r free 2 say anything.

I am sure even if Salman's car tyre would have punctured & a accident would have happened, you guys won't have spared him on that also, so stop this drama of what it is n what it shud be.

Salman is not alone person who has met with this kind of accident, have u made threads for those ppl also who have come across like this situation? Or is it only National Case which is above all cases?

Salman has not run away 2 any other country for which u can't charge or convict him, If court is taking time, why the hell u guys giving yourself your own judgement.

I am trying so hard not to bash SRK in return, but u guys are heights... 
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
It is clearly stated in the forum rules that members stick to the topic at hand, rather than going off topic by bringing in a celebrity's past. However, this thread has clearly derailed completely from the initial topic at hand, and hence is being closed.