Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
..I think someone has never watched Hollywood movies..Every big actor has done these sort of scenes..in movies..Where is the big deal here.. Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Debarati7

Everyone knows it yar..Its a matter of fact..People should be well informed before joining a debate I Guess..Small suggestion..SRK is a very intellectual man with great qualities in him..Refer Wikipidia..It will enhance their knowledge about SRK

Make a Thread on SRK n post it all there, why boring me with this info in this Salman Thread? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
I dont remember inviting anyone on this thread..
SRK sweared to his wife's virginity that he will never do a kissing scene on screen. some years ago. ๐Ÿ˜• and then i dont know what happened. 
Originally posted by Debarati7

..I think someone has never watch Hollywood movies..Every big actor has done these sort of scenes..in movies..Where is the big deal here..

SRK is the only KHAN who has done full frontal nude scene in Bollywood being a struggling actor, while no other BIG or Those stars who tried in bollywood did that.

You talk about Hollywood, yes they have full on nudity in some movies, some big stars did it, but here in Bollywood we haven't reached to that level.
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

SRK sweared to his wife's virginity that he will never do a kissing scene on screen. some years ago. ๐Ÿ˜• and then i dont know what happened. 

Did he? so what was this recently? ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

A Item song where Salman didn't even touch whoever he is dancing in vulgar way is offensive, while SRK doing full on love making scenes is CLASS ๐Ÿ˜†

Didnt i said, read the article first.

alright i'll copy paste a bit.

'Now there was another chartbuster "Munni Badnam hui" in the same year, and in the lyrics of song, the girl herself professes, that she is nothing but an "item" for men's pleasure. Another song from this amazing movie series "Dabang", there was" fevicol se" in 2012. Going below all the standards of objectification, the woman became a "Tanduri murgi", "Namkin Butter" and "Angur ki daughter"; i.e. chicken, butter etc.
...Analyzing these songs closely, there are few other more troublesome notions hidden in these songs. All of them are "Item songs" which do not have any connection to the story of the movie, and they are just like that in the movie, for ensuring a chartbuster from the movie's songs. Now the important point is that most of the item songs are sexually suggestive, and the lead actress is not included, and the hero of the movie is hardly excluded. The women in these songs are "Item girls" who are just in the song for being a sex object to entertain the men and their fantasies.  And the reason that probably most of the public easily accepts these songs is that this is not new or disturbing for our patriarchal biased society and it's thoughts about women- Women are either good or bad. Good women stay in their lines', under male protection, wearing clothes which are not provocative', and such women deserve to be respected by everyone. However, when it comes to bad women', which includes women who do not confine their personalities in the confined boundaries of "appropriate behavior" deserve to be s**t shamed, and used as per men's wishes. However in these item songs, sexual pleasure is for men, not for women. They become really a sex doll, who can be used for men's pleasure but like a non living object they cannot have any, and it is clear by the lyrics from the lyrics of these songs.'

So i guess..if big hollywood actors have done it..there is nothing bad in it..its all about daring to do something different..which no one has done before in Bollywood...Rings a bell??๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by NightBreeze

hey meghasingh and Debarati7

I have more horror stories about Salman from firsthand sources...do you guys wanna read more about it?

I have also many SRK's controversies, you want to post again??... will post whole things here for SRK also... 
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

SRK is the only KHAN who has done full frontal nude scene in Bollywood being a struggling actor, while no other BIG or Those stars who tried in bollywood did that.

You talk about Hollywood, yes they have full on nudity in some movies, some big stars did it, but here in Bollywood we haven't reached to that level.

So what? srk has done a lot of things which were entirely new. like playing negative roles, globalizing hindi movies, bringing new techniques in BW, so what's weird in this.