Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Genuine love with Ranbir Kapoor; No love with Ranveer Singh (Page 6)

SinistarPain Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SinistarPain Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I was reading one of the comments on the previous pages and I found that comment very sensible and mature. I also agree with that comment. Deepika and Ranveer are trying to test drive this relationship. How can someone come out to say " I am in love" in just few months of dating.

The days of Romeo and Juliet, Heer-Ranjana, Laila-Majnu are over. Now it is the practicalities of life. Once they both are sure that they have what it takes to go long way or last they will come out in open.

Here in USA, bringing your girlfriend to meet UR mom is a big deal. Many boys takes years and many few months...

Edited by lovanika - 07 January 2014 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPain

CPSJ Senior Member
CPSJ
CPSJ

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

i think you missed the part where she said "im not in love with ranveer" as opposed to "hes a friend" or "its personal" or "i love him as a friend" or any number of things . saying any of these statements does not confirm her relationship status with ranveer. what she did say was "im not in love"...they know what theyre equation is and may be in love...but saying that publicly is embarrassing for ranveer. i mean, i duno about him but i find that very embarassing. its better to keep quiet. 

she only said "No" then smile widely like this Big smile

she once said "I've always said no", so don't expect her to say other stuff

listen, I'm suuurrree she and ranveer already got this understanding on what they have to say in public to keep their status under wrapped, even ranveer denied deepika, so it goes both way lol
he respect her decision to keep this whole WHATEVER relationship to themselves, simple as that?! why ppl need to be so worked up over this? it's their life, lol they choose to be like that

CPSJ Senior Member
CPSJ
CPSJ

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

I was reading one of the comments on the previous pages and I found that comment very sensible and mature. I also agree with that comment. Deepika and Ranveer are trying to test drive this relationship. How can someone come out to say " I am in love" in just few months of dating.

The days of Romeo and Juliet, Heer-Ranjana, Laila-Majnu are over. Now it is the practicalities of life. Once they both are sure that they have what it takes to go long way or last they will come out in open.

Here in USA, bringing your girlfriend to meet UR mom is a big deal. Many boys takes years and many few months...

it's funny how ppl got so worked up over what "she say he say", it's their life, it got nothing to do with us lol all we could do just hope them the best, wait and see. IF deepika just playing around, then it's her lost, ranveer might get hurt but i'm sure he wont suicide himself, he will just move on to other girl! and vice versa 

IF it turns out to be a serious relationship, then hell they did a great job to turn the words (or world) up side down and drive ppl nuts with their denial denial and denial. But at this point i'm sure both still trying to see where this will go, they probably not yet serious and just enjoying each other's company, cuddling here and there LOL
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

truly, those days are long gone. 

Edited by Enycedoll - 07 January 2014 at 7:16am

Go to top