Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Genuine love with Ranbir Kapoor; No love with Ranveer Singh - Page 4

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Did Karan ask her about the rating of actors????
I remember who looks better without shirt and she mentioned Salman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
What's new? She's supposedly not dating Ranveer and her love with Ranbir was very genuine. We get it, Deepika.. Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neither ranbir is the best nor ranveer, both needs to improve a lot and do a lot of hardwork to become the best,
Right now the best onces are salman, Srk, aamir, neither ranbir nor ranveer are close to them,

As far as deepika love or her choice is concern. Let her decide. It's her damn life. I think Karan needs to stop putting his nose in their life's and fans needs to stop deciding that who's better for her, she is wise and intelligent enough to take decision for herself,

Just because she loved ranbir doesn't mean she still love him or just because she was in New York with ranveer doesn't mean she loves him, we do go on vacations with our friends. That doesn't mean we love them, 

It's her life, it's her tattoo, it's her vacation, she knows better than all of us about her life. 

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 10 years ago
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for DP's answer when media quizzes her about her pic's with Ranveer in NewYork.😆 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CPSJ

I dont think what she said is offending anyone, she was just telling how is her equation with ranbir now, and explained why she was so open bout it before, she just making it all clear, i think it's you ppl who taking it far fetched and being silly bout it. She never kept any secret bout ranbir since the start, so no reason for her to keep silence bout it now. I dont think she's still pinning over ranbir, she even said that Tattoo should come off, that's mean a lot!!! means she's no longer care bout that guy. but you ppl keep "forcing" that she still not over him, while in fact she only casually talked bout him. I guess you have a way to get into her head and heart  eh and live her life?! lololol

as for Ranveer, she took a different direction with him, of course she wont say "YES I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM" or "I'm in a relationship" in public while both of them denying it. I think both ranveer and deepika just want to keep their relationship to their own, if they got caught together it's up to people to judge, they will keep denying it until they are ready to say "Yes We Are Dating", I think they're in a stage where they want to see where this relationship will go, if it's not working out it will be a waste to admit it, if it goes well, that'd be the time to admit it.

give her a break will ya!!! you're not in her shoes, stop judging!!! just be happy she's willing to share her experience with your PRECIOUS ranbir ðŸ˜›

i think you missed the part where she said "im not in love with ranveer" as opposed to "hes a friend" or "its personal" or "i love him as a friend" or any number of things . saying any of these statements does not confirm her relationship status with ranveer. what she did say was "im not in love"...they know what theyre equation is and may be in love...but saying that publicly is embarrassing for ranveer. i mean, i duno about him but i find that very embarassing. its better to keep quiet. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

Neither ranbir is the best nor ranveer, both needs to improve a lot and do a lot of hardwork to become the best,

Right now the best onces are salman, Srk, aamir, neither ranbir nor ranveer are close to them,

As far as deepika love or her choice is concern. Let her decide. It's her damn life. I think Karan needs to stop putting his nose in their life's and fans needs to stop deciding that who's better for her, she is wise and intelligent enough to take decision for herself,

Just because she loved ranbir doesn't mean she still love him or just because she was in New York with ranveer doesn't mean she loves him, we do go on vacations with our friends. That doesn't mean we love them, 

It's her life, it's her tattoo, it's her vacation, she knows better than all of us about her life. 

its a power/ego thing for karan. like, "hey, look...i can get the hot and happening of bollywood to admit this and that". he needs to get a love life of his own and concentrate on that. 
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir answered "No I am not" to  a question Kareena kept asking him.
What did  Kareena ask him?

Why did he give the above answer?
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Enycedoll

its a power/ego thing for karan. like, "hey, look...i can get the hot and happening of bollywood to admit this and that". he needs to get a love life of his own and concentrate on that. 

Exactly he needs to concentrate on his own life too. C'mon it's deepika tattoo and her life. Let her decide for herself. Karan needs to stop what he's doing, it's not fun anymore but very irritating 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I felt bad for Deepika cuz KJo was nagging her too much with RK and Ranveer whereas didn't even ask PC about those SRK rumours. I mean it's so unfair that DP had to clarify so much when she has already said so in so many interviews... Actually I'm bored with her RK stories 
This content was originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

you are just wasting your time...dont u knw ppl here know DP more than herself and Ranveer! 
oh and also that Ranveer is a little bachcha who does not what is right and wrong for him...anyone can behkao him!! 

Don"t u know Ranveer himself said he is naive and trust very easily😛