Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay this is their life and let them worried about their life, I think media should stop interfering in their life. 
Yes deepika loved ranbir and doesn't love ranveer but that doesn't mean she will go back to ranbir. People should stop being childish.

Plus it's their life and we don't have any right over it, let them concentrate on their life, we are just viewers who see their movies and we should only judge them by their work. Getting concern about your fav is one thing but putting nose in every single issue of their life is another thing, period 
Deepika wants Ranbir, Ranbir wants Kat, Kat wants career...

...Ranveer will take whatever he can get.

End of story.

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And just because she talks sweetly about him doesn't mean she still loves him. She always said they are friends and have strong bond as friends, talking sweetly about someone always doesn't mean love, it can mean friendship too 
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I highly doubt Deepika wants to get back with Ranbir.. She seems to be at peace now and looks like she has moved on.. and I don't think she's into Ranveer at all.. I feel bad for him.. He seems gaga over her 
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinistarPain

Ranbir and Deepikas PR are working together again.Soon their bosses will follow them.Thse type of article will come out.I still believe deepika is not over with Ranbir yet.She talks really sweetly about Ranbir.

I think she just has a soft corner for him and always will. She always talks about their relationship fondly, probably because it was her first and only serious one. But I think she is pretty clear that they don't belong together.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its very, very obvious that when her relationship with ranbir ended she wasnt ready. When that happens there usually are lingering feelings. 
But i find this very disrespectful. Shes with Ranvir, if those nyc pics are anything to go by, and he will be bitter about it at some point. so for the sake of her new relationship, if they are dating and not are not just friends, then she needs to start giving better answers that are either neutral or dont offend ranvir.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Its very, very obvious that when her relationship with ranbir ended she wasnt ready. When that happens there usually are lingering feelings. 

But i find this very disrespectful. Shes with Ranvir, if those nyc pics are anything to go by, and he will be bitter about it at some point. so for the sake of her new relationship, if they are dating and not are not just friends, then she needs to start giving better answers that are either neutral or dont offend ranvir.

I don't think ranveer is offended, from what it seems they have been dating during the time of yjhd released. Karan even asked aamir that how didn't he know ranveer and deepika are dating as aamir danced with ranveer at her yjhd success bash,.
Deepika even said that the person in her life has no need to feel insecure as there is nothing like that going on between her and ranbir. Ranveer must know about her past and he seems to have no problem with it. 
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Few days ago there was a media article that Ranbir's PR is releasing articles that Deepika has still not moved on to keep the buzz going ... anyways DP should learn to speak less about her past with Ranbir.That will help her in getting over the not moved on image!  Edited by SG200 - 10 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a nonsense article! Am sure DP is very much into Veer, going by them hanging out with each other all the time. And she shouldn't be forced to tell something just to keep him happy as long as they are comfortable with whatever the truth is between them. I am so happy to see them spending time with each other going by the NYC pics😳
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarak65

I don't think ranveer is offended, from what it seems they have been dating during the time of yjhd released. Karan even asked aamir that how didn't he know ranveer and deepika are dating as aamir danced with ranveer at her yjhd success bash,.
Deepika even said that the person in her life has no need to feel insecure as there is nothing like that going on between her and ranbir. Ranveer must know about her past and he seems to have no problem with it. 

well, hes not gonna come out publicly and declare his hurt. nevertheless, what shes saying is rather insensitive of her. and i want her to shut up. because as it is, it seems like shes holding out for ranbir.