Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Good acting by Rudra Laila but Story is Paro/Rudra

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 1372

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Its a track needed for showing the difference in women and how Rudra will realize the Difference between innocence and women of Different cAtegory but TRP audience is different and as int audience we will like these scenes but story is of Rudra/Paro hope Laila is not going to become another Satya otherwise Good bye trps.
 
It was too long a scene needed editing and yes the audience are becoming hooked as they want to watch the rudra paro story chemistry TV and TRP audience is not cinema audience.
 
If story goes Laila way and she is given more scenes then Sanaya I predict Beintha will take over and PH will bite the dust.
 
PH is treading a thin line they need to watch out and gain their audience First.
 
One last word for the PHOTOGRAPHY ITS GREAT.
kUDOS TO THE CAMERA MEN

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10pushpa.malarkashevsuvarnaawtcrazyforsanayaT4YY4B4swetha2204ipkrrjeesieghalaN33MAsamiraoipkknd-fanDeedeepa1princessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Joined: 20 April 2013
Posts: 8321

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
It is the love story of Paro and Rudra, but they have to set up all characters in the story before we can move ahead.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81missymochimelanie64crazyforsanayaSarunarshiyRainy01Melosavena.cava.Marvel-freakDeedeepa1spate22bikeriderprincessunara

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Joined: 12 May 2010
Posts: 644

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

It is the love story of Paro and Rudra, but they have to set up all characters in the story before we can move ahead.

I agree, there needs to be a set up in order for the story to progress(:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

V4o9crazyforsanayaSarunarshiyshowviewerbikeriderprincessunara

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Joined: 05 November 2013
Posts: 1760

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Chill yaar there is a vamp/Villain in every show. Laila is just another Shyam and Tanveer take it like a pinch of salt!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28missymochikushi0006Sarunarshiyvena.cava.crazyforsanayajeesieshowviewerprincessunara

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Joined: 05 September 2012
Posts: 907

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lemonsunrise

Chill yaar there is a vamp/Villain in every show. Laila is just another Shyam and Tanveer take it like a pinch of salt!
 
OMG! Weren't we inundated with Shyam when all we wanted was ArShi?? I hope this does not happen here. Dead
crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Joined: 05 September 2012
Posts: 907

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by looser01

Its a track needed for showing the difference in women and how Rudra will realize the Difference between innocence and women of Different cAtegory but TRP audience is different and as int audience we will like these scenes but story is of Rudra/Paro hope Laila is not going to become another Satya otherwise Good bye trps.
 
It was too long a scene needed editing and yes the audience are becoming hooked as they want to watch the rudra paro story chemistry TV and TRP audience is not cinema audience.
 
If story goes Laila way and she is given more scenes then Sanaya I predict Beintha will take over and PH will bite the dust.
 
PH is treading a thin line they need to watch out and gain their audience First.
 
One last word for the PHOTOGRAPHY ITS GREAT.
kUDOS TO THE CAMERA MEN
I hope Laila is a side order quickly discarded. Otherwise I'll pukeDead. I don't want this to go the Shyam way. I left that show because of that. Idon't want to leave this show, too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeesie

N33MA Goldie
N33MA
N33MA

Joined: 19 November 2011
Posts: 1802

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforsanaya

Originally posted by looser01

Its a track needed for showing the difference in women and how Rudra will realize the Difference between innocence and women of Different cAtegory but TRP audience is different and as int audience we will like these scenes but story is of Rudra/Paro hope Laila is not going to become another Satya otherwise Good bye trps.
 
It was too long a scene needed editing and yes the audience are becoming hooked as they want to watch the rudra paro story chemistry TV and TRP audience is not cinema audience.
 
If story goes Laila way and she is given more scenes then Sanaya I predict Beintha will take over and PH will bite the dust.
 
PH is treading a thin line they need to watch out and gain their audience First.
 
One last word for the PHOTOGRAPHY ITS GREAT.
kUDOS TO THE CAMERA MEN
I hope Laila is a side order quickly discarded. Otherwise I'll pukeDead. I don't want this to go the Shyam way. I left that show because of that. Idon't want to leave this show, too!

AGREED! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayajeesie

jeesie Senior Member
jeesie
jeesie

Joined: 17 October 2012
Posts: 872

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u , I understand that for the development of the love story v need a vamp , but ph have to remember that this is the story of PARO and RUDRA , so they have to focus on them  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanaya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index