Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Pretty Intense Script 06/01 *my obseration

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i somehow feel it is going to make the story more intense... when rudra will see the innocence in Paro... it might be the beginning of a mindblowing track in the future when Rudra and Paro gets close... by this he will be able to distinguish between the difference in woman. Right now his mind is echoing his father's words that beautiful woman can never remain commited hence he is liasioning himself with woman without commitments.

It was somewhat like the mills and boons stories where the man gets involve in non commited relationships and later when he finds the woman who is right for him loves his woman like no man can love her. I am sure we will get to see some intense scenes in the near future.

Just stay positive forumies. I could see this coming hearing the back drop of his mother's story. Never really expected him to be virgin and somehow it makes his character more sexy. Wanna see how CVs curve his character now.

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 06 January 2014 at 12:55pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15princessep13leninvaidhegiipkknd10decent00007AdamsAppleBharati27RruucchhiibbhhredheartkashevAnnie0247SweetSannyvena.cava.anukatkaykaynashniniexpectappusaya312-WalkThatWay-JarpSarunarshiySaRun_31Twinky28sugarhugsghalatintin_rubleSkyfallNadia_DiyaMLionscorpiolibran901sarunShahuTheDailyRushArhi_2205AlpenliebeHopeDoJinPashnaSanzforSushvanitha3djdd1959SS88poo_jshowviewerjyoti06PutijaChalhovSofnaCandYlicious_SBigBoss11.incandescentyoga123..Jyoti..amaiaGuineaArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliya_Poulomi_

expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Yup...you absolutely right.. if they handle it right, they will have an amazing story to tell...till now they seem to be following an amazing script...hope this continues for the future as well...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007Annie0247redheartSarunarshiySkyfallshowviewer-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by expectappu

Yup...you absolutely right.. if they handle it right, they will have an amazing story to tell...till now they seem to be following an amazing script...hope this continues for the future as well...Smile

i am pretty hopeful actually... honestly i love to see a man out off control in love... want to see Rudra mad for Paro in future.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15decent00007redheartSarunarshiyipkrrexpectappuLionscorpioSkyfall

amaia IF-Sizzlerz
amaia
amaia

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
you absolutely right.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007-Koeli_Appy-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Check this Appy!
Of Lust and Hope

i am very drowsy right now! but wanna say i completely agree!! posting the link cz this post says all i want to write here as a reply! :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007expectappuSarunarshiyvena.cava.vanitha3dSublimeSanaya-Koeli_Appy-

expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

Originally posted by expectappu

i am pretty hopeful actually... honestly i love to see a man out off control in love... want to see Rudra mad for Paro in future.

That would really be a treat...but I hope they don't rush it...I want this story to take it's time...I want it to address each issue that arises in a timely matter and I hope that the characters react to it realistically...I hope we fans have patience to wait and see the story unfold...So many romantic serials have started with on the right track...but somewhere down the line they have rushed things or sometimes dragged it out too much...*be still my heart...a long and beautiful journey awaits* ...Embarrassed...as you can see I am totally loving it so far...n that makes me super anxious for the future...I hope they DON'T RUIN IT!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007Sarunarshiyvanitha3dshowviewer-Koeli_Appy-

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie
Nadia_DiyaM
Nadia_DiyaM

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i want Rudra to be fully maddened in Paro 's love...he has to be the craziest lover Evr...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007ghalavanitha3d-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Check this Appy!
Of Lust and Hope

i am very drowsy right now! but wanna say i completely agree!! posting the link cz this post says all i want to write here as a reply! :)

Will check this soon tomorrow... too sleepy right now... but i am finding it pretty interesting

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index