India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

The intimate scenes between rudra n laila r not good for trp

Cutiepie_sanaya Senior Member
Cutiepie_sanaya
Cutiepie_sanaya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I didnt like the scene bw rudra ans laila bcaz these kind of scenes are not good for trp n they always reduce trp I know it is demand of story but I think it can be little short...I just want rr to have good trp.and I m not saying this bcaz I m jealous or I want this scenes only for parud its just that I want good trp for rr and one more truth is that I dont like ankita.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarSonamcute15leninvaidhegimehreenkhansuvarnaawtriaz_925nimsnannuPyarmeJarpoldoozNadia_DiyaMghala1sarunArhi_2205samiraoAnmol_.GodhuliLogonbikerider-himu-VIMAL.SMChitraFDeedeepa1

Anmol_. IF-Sizzlerz
Anmol_.
Anmol_.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I didnt much like the scene either but their acting was superbThumbs Up and sometimes these scenes do work and I think it is necessary for the upcoming trackTongue why dont u like her? i think she is a great actress Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyPyarmeSkyfallloveyoupreetoRadheKrish1coolbakes_JaladbinimotiDeedeepa1arsneh

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i somehow feel it is going to make the story more intense... when rudra will see the innocence in Paro... it might be the beginning of a mindblowing track in the future when Rudra and Paro gets close... by this he will be able to distinguish between the difference in woman. Right now his mind is echoing his father's words that beautiful woman can never remain commited hence he is liasioning himself with woman without commitments.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15princessep13ipkknd10132IPKKNDmemoryRruucchhiibbhhMishekhushi_arnavkiPyarmexxanitaxxSarunarshiySweetSannyRadheKrish1-Nashita-SkyfallSS88binimotivanitha3dFolla55Pashnashowviewer-himu-arsnehParud_ForeveramaiaSofnatinselVIMAL.SMCandYlicious_S

Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Ankita is a great actress, and the scenes really were needed. And they pulled it off as well so maybe people may like it

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hamidaj01MishetunaiCrazy410loveyoupreetocoolbakes_JaladRadheKrish1vanitha3dFolla55-himu-Sofna

V4o9 Goldie
V4o9
V4o9

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I dont think trps will reduce due to that. Their scene was very good and beautifully shot. It shows that we can expect a lot from the lead couple in the future. Am happy just to watch MajorsaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisheRadheKrish1Sofna

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Seriously woman give it a rest already! The show is refreshing change Laila and Rudra relationship is all sex I am glad they're showing it that way so I can connect with the situations.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712vena.cava.PyarmeV4o9loveyoupreetoVIMAL.SM

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I actually think it was fine. It was a bit long, but I'm hoping that was only because it was Laila's introduction episode, and that from now on we get more of Rudra and Paro, than Laila, otherwise the trps will go done. 

Most of the people on the forum seem mature enough to know that a man can have past lovers, and hoping the rest of the audience are like that too. We all know that at the end he will be with Paro. 

I too never liked Ankita's acting before, but I thought she was ok in today's episode.

P.S. I have to say that this is actually one of the most mature forums I've been in, there's no bashing and people are willing to have discussions without insulting others, hallelujah!LOL

Edited by butterfly15.. - 06 January 2014 at 12:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniSarunarshiycoolbakes_Jaladvanitha3dtvbug2011VIMAL.SM

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index