India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Coming of age- Musings (Page 2)

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with all your points, especially the reverse trend we have seen with dealing with sex and sexuality in storytelling. 
Indeed the stage is set for larger drama to start, just wanted to add that showing Paro twirling in her bridal outfit overwhelmed and happily dreaming of her future was a nice touch, which will make the upcoming storm even more poignant.

Brilliant photography and the loved the lighting of each scene. 

Edited by showviewer - 06 January 2014 at 2:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Annie0247tvbug2011Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely post, NB. Smile Talking about sex on Indian TV, way back in the 80s there was a show called Khandaan, and I remember this scene when Neena Gupta, who's been having marital problems with Jayant Kripalani, suddenly admits that she wants him. They're in the drawing room, he's returned dusty and tired from work, and she says bluntly that she wants him! He protests, he is too tired. And she tells him she likes it that way!! Talk about mature..LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i called him character dheela as well but that was out of sheer humour  without anything intended at all , and nothing else , I didn't seriously mean it or anything and I think many people said it in humour cause I know that I personally did and there might be many people here like that.People need to lighten up. LOL
-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sultan_Of_Swing

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Very bold of PH and channel to show this relationship explicitly, and not merely hint at it.

It leads one to think Rudra's relationship with Paromay also be shown in more detail than attempted kisses. After all the PH had said there is a lit of proximity between the 2.

Yes Indian TV is definitely taking a step forward with this show. Catching upto BW a little bit Tongue where we have obvious relationships w/o much ado.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlspate22Sultan_Of_Swing

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
 Loved the steaming hot scene between Rudra and Laila. Embarrassed
I was the one who sort of encouraged the trial and error with LailaLOLEmbarrassed and born-again virgin with Paro Wink... kind of Rudra Day Dreaming
Rudra is very clear right now regarding his actions and feelings , its only when Paro will knock on his heart that he will start to waver. 
Something interesting is that Rudra's trusted aide is Aman LOLLOL ( GH probably couldn't resist )

Edited by sonia_1 - 06 January 2014 at 2:48pm

Sultan_Of_Swing

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AbhIyalicious.

i called him character dheela as well but that was out of sheer humour  without anything intended at all , and nothing else , I didn't seriously mean it or anything and I think many people said it in humour cause I know that I personally did and there might be many people here like that.People need to lighten up. LOL

I didnt even refer to your post. i didnt know you had made a post along those lines. It was a general remark. Nothing more.

readingworms.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Lovely post, NB. Smile Talking about sex on Indian TV, way back in the 80s there was a show called Khandaan, and I remember this scene when Neena Gupta, who's been having marital problems with Jayant Kripalani, suddenly admits that she wants him. They're in the drawing room, he's returned dusty and tired from work, and she says bluntly that she wants him! He protests, he is too tired. And she tells him she likes it that way!! Talk about mature..LOL  

surprise surprise, Neena Gupta directed & starred as the wife in Saans too. she was some woman.

tvbug2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index