Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Kangto09

Completely agree that 2 grown adults consenting to sex isn't bad. Laila will be a fun character and adds an edge to the show. I will probably come to dislike her eventually but I am currently really enjoying her character. I just hope the show keeps its edge intact and doesn't pander to TRPs/ aunties. No Saas/sasur-bahu/family craziness. Keep it high quality story-wise. Personally all of this is very tame for me as I am a big Game of Thrones fan but India is conservative and I think this is hopefully far more acceptable to the audience. Eventually, I hope the country matures so they can show realistic kisses between two loving, consenting couples.

Spot on! Not one word I could disagree with! 👏 As  far as the last bit goes,wishful thinking! 😆 The central audience will always be the same. We can only hope. 
Aparamegha thumbnail
Excellent post Kripa...

I agree... having physical relation with a woman who is equally consenting doesnt make him characterless..he is not married or committed so there is nothing wrong rather he is a breath of fresh air compared to some goody heroes that Indian audience seem to worship...I hope and pray that the makers stick to this portrayal and show the gradual change in him and not rush...

Edited by Aparamegha - 10 years ago
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This PH is giving me more and more high hopes for high quality show...I mean in TV only thing acceptable till now is attraction,marriage and no sex till 1 yr and then with permission from elders some ocational hay sex😕 these shows also tend to have high trp  thank god Rudra is a normal man grown up under tough conditions. Thanks Cvs and PH.Edited by Pashna - 10 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I completely agree with your post. There is consent from both sides and they are both adults. There is nothing wrong with it. I like that the creatives are willing to be bold and show something realistic.
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 10 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love seeing sensible posts like these on here!  Kudos to you and this amazing post!
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This is SUCH a grand post! I like! 
Fairy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rowan

👏👏 Awesome Post. It's Life and it's quite normal to deal with such things. And I kind of like it this way. This main lead is flawed and have Sax before marriage with the other lady. It makes him more rugged.

And yes I did mention he is not a Virgin! He saved all the Woman from shame. He is using it 👍🏼

Now like you said stage is all set for Paro and Rudra. I can't wait to see how this Macho man will please our delicate doll eventually in bed. He needs to be Suave 

nice take you re a very optimistic girl... Pleasing paro hahaha it's really funny saving women from shame. ... So cute
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked that the PH didn't beat around the bushing trying to establish his character.   He is who he is...for reasons that remain to be revealed, but i don't feel this diminishes his character, in fact it will go a long way when his pull to Paro causes him to change his behavior, and not go to Liala...for that will no longer have any power him, where his CARNAL needs will be overridden by his EMOTIONAL attachment.
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Though I personally did not like the scene, I do appreciate the thought that went behind it, that is, the PH is willing to be REALISTIC. Cmon we all know Rudra ain't conventional, he isn't the good guy and although it is frowned upon pre-marital sex is happening all over. 

So mixed feelings but I respect the PH's decision to show Rudra and Laila having a relationship. 
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Post 👏👏👏 ...

Very Frankly when there were all the buzz that Laila wud be a grey shaded character , & wud be only women in Rudra's life ... Was not expecting Rudra-Laila to be physically intimate...had just thot Laila wud be a girl just having Hots for Rudra 😆😆😆...Ankita's as a choice was really surprising had till seen her in one show that was her first BHPH & it came as a complete surprise to me from Saachi to Laila ...I was apprehensive whether she will be able to pull it off or not as Laila 😆😆😆 but she managed well atleast in her first episode she surely did ...lets see how she fares later on 😊😊😊

As for Rudra's character dheela 😛😛 ...Guess considering his character is supposed to be a women hater 😆😆😆 most of us were expecting him to push away Laila 😛😆😆