India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Todays episode take 6th jan 2014

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------
Hey guys some of you may know me from pvenu and tp..well hi from me ...
I have been compelled to write for RR as I just can't withhold myself from this beautiful show.

RR just goes bang bang bang..every episode better than the previous.

1.Today the episode reminded me of mani ratnams movie almost everything shot in the dark..
The cinematography in this show is sooo absolutely stunning...

2.The villain romancing his lady wife..now this is a first for me ..a softer side for the villain Smile
So believable and likable he is..that till you see his cleverly hatched plot in killing paros parents you'd not believe his ruthless side...
Clap   Clap

3.Rudra getting seduced...does sexuality sell..it does.for a moment you are enthralled and captured by the seductress...Shows rudra as a male in flesh and blood..such eye for detail..

Rudra being a prompt officer and leaving in the early morning for his duty... Clap ...his accomodations looks like a bachelors place...every small detail superbly done...

Him saying he will never belong to anyone ...beautifully done..

Rudra becomes every gals dream with his cool demeanor and machoness..

TODAYS SHOW STEALER ASHISH!!!Clap Clap

4.I loved the way the horde of camels came Clap Cry .I just keep getting captivated and captivated by this show..

Rudra cleverly catching the troublemakers..

5.Loved Paros bridal outfit ..it looked soo rich

So tomorrow is going to be all action ...

THOUGHTS!!!

Edited by christina_rulz - 06 January 2014 at 12:40pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagsanju_gmg1997Jarpnashninivena.cava.mubasheraterribletwist1sarunArshi1195samiraoshowvieweramaiasonia_1

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Forum quiet
NERMINE Senior Member
NERMINE
NERMINE

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
NICE POST
I AM STILL VERY AMAZED AT WHAT I HAVE JUST SEEN
I EXPECTED NOT AT ALL THIS INTIMIST SCENE IN AN INDIAN SERIAL
BUT I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THIS SHOW IS BRILLIANT SURPRISING AND EVERY DAY HAVE IN IT STRAIGHT AHEAD IN A FIREWORKS
TOMORROW ALSO I THINK THAT " THERE WILL BEA LOT OF ACTION

NERMINE Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

christina_rulz

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Is it true rudra will kill paros husband ???
showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Yes, agree with your post, the only thing I want to add is the simple yet heart warming scene of Paro which further reiterates her simple desires and the dream of being married and finally setting up her home. Small yet poignant scene which will further enhance the ruthlessness with which her world will be shattered when it collides with that of Rudra.

Edited by showviewer - 06 January 2014 at 3:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christina_rulzjaya100sonia_1

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by christina_rulz

Is it true rudra will kill paros husband ???

Paro's husband will be killed in the encounter led by Rudra, whether he himself shoots him or not yet to be seen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

sanju_g Groupbie
sanju_g
sanju_g

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Christina,
Happy New Year!!
Nice to see your post..

Same wid me..I am totally in love wid the show...Loving each and every aspect of the show.
Rather that today's episode I am updating my thoughts on the show so far:

First and foremost its Ashish...what a body language and attitude he is rocking the character of Rudra, his intense eyes reminds me of AjayDevgan ...

Next is the beautiful Sanaya..she has acted so well as an innocent village girl...just waiting for the proper encounter of the Macho Rudra and the innocent Paro...this pair will definitely sizzle and be the next hot onscreen couple...

and then casting of the remaining actors each and everyone look so perfect in their roles making me feel so realistic.. and very importantly the background music, song, the costumes etc etc...are so awesome...

I know the story is based on Othello, its tooo early for me to speak about this...but just praying the show not to be shown as is,,I mean I wish they don't show tragedy, I want this couple to be happy :)

Finally, kudos to the complete crew of the show...
Good Job Nautanki Films...

Waiting eagerly for the coming episodes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nashninichristina_rulz1sarunshowviewerjaya100

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Yes, agree with your post, the only thing I want to add is the simple yet heart warming scene of Paro which further reiterates her simple desires and the dream of being married and finally setting up her home. Small yet poignant scene which will further enhance the ruthlessness with which her world will be shattered when it collides with that of Rudra.

Gud observation my friend...nicely said...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1sarunshowviewer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index