Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

~love never fails~ A SanDhir OS (Page 7)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 19359

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevermine

hahahah ohhh and i am glad u r back..!!!
hahaha ofc u have to be proud if not il demote u ROFL or remove u!!! 
hahahaha kamini i will sue u in court and i will hire KD Pattak!! ROFL 
I am glad as well Big smile Its fun here. 
and makes the show even more interesting having so many friends to discuss it Embarrassed
Lol if you do that i can always make a happy club to oppose u ROFLROFL
hahhaha...i will hire vardhan ROFLROFLROFL he will fight the case very interestingly ROFL

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 7054

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

I am glad as well Big smile Its fun here. 
and makes the show even more interesting having so many friends to discuss it Embarrassed
Lol if you do that i can always make a happy club to oppose u ROFLROFL
hahhaha...i will hire vardhan ROFLROFLROFL he will fight the case very interestingly ROFL
yep friends definately makes it fun!! 
hahaha and ur happy club will be so damn boring ROFL ROFL ROFL 
hahahaha yea it will be a very interesting case ROFL but KD always wins so ofc i will get to sue u!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 19359

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevermine

yep friends definately makes it fun!! 
hahaha and ur happy club will be so damn boring ROFL ROFL ROFL 
hahahaha yea it will be a very interesting case ROFL but KD always wins so ofc i will get to sue u!!! ROFL
And happy club ko kuch nahi bolneka...ranbir ka hai Heart
 
Vardhan se jeetna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai ROFL I m a bigger fan of vardhan then of randhir or sanyukta...they act so silly n childish sometimes...but vardhaan is always bang on Approve
but no matter what their flaws...they make a sizzling sandhir...whose chemistry is just too hawt to handle Blushing
WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 7054

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

And happy club ko kuch nahi bolneka...ranbir ka hai Heart
 
Vardhan se jeetna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai ROFL I m a bigger fan of vardhan then of randhir or sanyukta...they act so silly n childish sometimes...but vardhaan is always bang on Approve
but no matter what their flaws...they make a sizzling sandhir...whose chemistry is just too hawt to handle Blushing
hahahah and KD always wins... so jzz wait and wait..!!! 
hahah i love Ranbir kapoor esp APKGK <3
hahaha i complete forgot about their happy club ROFL 
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 19359

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevermine

hahahah and KD always wins... so jzz wait and wait..!!! 
hahah i love Ranbir kapoor esp APKGK <3
hahaha i complete forgot about their happy club ROFL 
so do i ...hes so cute <3 but i loved rockstar better.. that movie was epic. After ghajini it was the first movie which made me so sad and feel the emotions dil se. And then came aashiqui 2. Hands down its one of the best movies ever made Day DreamingHeart

archita358 Senior Member
archita358
archita358

Joined: 01 March 2013
Posts: 404

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
ohk so 4 da 1st tym in mah lyf till nw...i hav eva cried readn smthn..!!
it waz prfct..awson...and so sad...n hw dare made mah sanyu die nd randhir cry..!!..well uh made meh cry 2..!!CryUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhisperOfDreams

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 7054

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anya.singh

ohk so 4 da 1st tym in mah lyf till nw...i hav eva cried readn smthn..!!
it waz prfct..awson...and so sad...n hw dare made mah sanyu die nd randhir cry..!!..well uh made meh cry 2..!!CryUnhappy

thanks for ur compliment!!! i am glad u cried... pretty sadist of me..!! ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archita358

Anysia IF-Sizzlerz
Anysia
Anysia

Joined: 18 January 2012
Posts: 10904

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
You made me cry Saffy Cry Cry Cry

Beautifully penned Clap Clap Clap
God! i could feel the pain of Randhir
Feeling bad for Randhir Cry

Please don't stop writing Saffy
You should really try giving one more chance

Take your time ... but pls don't stop writing ...

This OS proves very much, you are an excellent writer
So pls (for me) don't stop writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhisperOfDreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
sandhir FF:Favourite Girl part 13-page 19 *new*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: justinsgirl   Replies: 133   Views: 122838

justinsgirl 133 122838 05 March 2015 at 1:07am by ishq2051
SanDhir OS || Way To Heart || *check pg1- 16 Feb'14*

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: ..nams..   Replies: 71   Views: 60891

..nams.. 71 60891 05 August 2014 at 7:53am by ..nams..
^_^a SanDhir story by me^_^ pls hv a look

2 3

Author: kabhiasya4ever   Replies: 20   Views: 11774

kabhiasya4ever 20 11774 23 May 2014 at 3:36am by namya
SanDhir/ParSh Love Mechanics#1 The Game Begins Now

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: Liana.   Replies: 1060   Views: 57342

Liana. 1060 57342 13 April 2014 at 1:51pm by IfritAmbrose
SS:SANDHIR ..the lov story begins pt2pg 1,pt3,4 pg 2 pt5 pg3 updated

2 3 4 5

Author: honestyfirst   Replies: 35   Views: 40442

honestyfirst 35 40442 28 February 2014 at 3:03am by suumi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index