Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

VruShan Anniversary: Baatein Bhul Jaati Hain... Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain (Page 2)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The title and the hearing pehla nasha play at the bg just makes me nostalgic...

Still not able to blv that its been an year since Vrushika stepped into our lives as Sharon. This very day, every SwaRon fan was excitedly waiting to start a new SwaRon journey and to know how Vrushika is gona portray the diva character! Look wise, she always was a perfect match for Sharon but it was "Yaadein" which made many of us decide that, She is the best choice for SRP.. Many gave her a chance and she didnt disappoint any of us who blved in her and kept on improving as an actor as well as dancer Star

VruShan are the best thing that happened to SwaRon fans. They gave us pleasant and happy memories on-screen and their off-screen bond is something which never fails to make all VruShan fans smile. Big smile Never thought il love any off-screen bond to this extent, and it was VruShan's humbleness and honesty which made me love them more.!

Thank you Shantanu and Vrushika for bringing happiness in our lives. Today standing here as a very proud VruShan fan Approve

P.S Awesome post Shishir and a very apt title!

Edited by ---Priya--- - 06 January 2014 at 9:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanAzor_Ahaimarauder

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Res
***Unres***

So Happy Vrushan Anniversary Guys!!!

It so seems like yesterday doesnt it that we saw them together first - indeed time just flies when you have something you grow fond of in front of your eyes.

The best thing about VruShan for me would be the kind of transparency that has come into the bond that Shantanu now shares with his co-star, bcoz as a basically Swayam and Shantanu fan, I would put it as that Vrushika ne ghar kar liya mere dil mein...for opening up the individuality of Shantanu before us, showing us more facets to him, apart from bringing a new verve and viviciousness to the SwaRon equation...touchwood to the vibrance that they bring with them each time they come before us, either as SwaRon Wink or as VruShan Smile and hope that nothing ever spoils the bonhomie that underlies their relationship which never fails to bring cheer to us

P.S. Title fit ho gaya Shishir Embarrassed        

Edited by MeeraSwaron - 07 January 2014 at 12:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_AhaiShardha_Swaronmarauder_Deepika_

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
What should i say more about this magical duo which i havent before?Day DreamingI am pretty much at a loss of words specially on this special day..Still will try to pen down my exact feeling..
Umm so frankly i was quite detached from this D3 fandom exactly a year back when 'VruShan' came into existence..I thought to not get into all this again,but then how could i resist the charm of these two?Like HOW?Day DreamingVruShan brought me back to this fandom and this time happilyEmbarrassedIn this one year,i got so much as a viewer and as a VruShan fan..TOUCHWOOD..These two brighten up my day,even watching old VruShan wala SwaRon scenes/offscreen ivs f VS gives me sheer joy to get over any temporary mood swingsEmbarrassedThat kinda impact they have on me.I absolutely adore how they are passionate towards their work and at the same time they never forget to show their love and gratitude to this particular fanbase who can do anything for themEmbarrassedSo yeah,i do take pride in calling myself a VruShan fanApprove
P.S Nice post shishirThumbs UpAnd Happpyyy VruShan Anniversaryyy guysBig smile

Edited by NabzKiSha - 08 January 2014 at 4:48pm
Sed_Dreamer Senior Member
Sed_Dreamer
Sed_Dreamer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
RES
Shreya.. Goldie
Shreya..
Shreya..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Speechlesss...Thumbs Up
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
SwaRon ..the fairytale pair...who made us fall in love with LOVE...the magical couple ..who made two different world come together...the Simple yet special guy with a golden heart ...the Diva with an arrogant shield around her ...but from inside she is innocent simple ...lovable...SwaRon..the epitome os LOVE ...

When we got to know there won't be any SwaRon for few months...a new girl will step into the Diva's shoes ...we were worried...apprehensive ...hopes to get a good actor...a talented dancer ...as SwaRon the angelic couple is incomplete without Dance ...

There was hope to get back our SwaRon...there was fear of loosing SwaRon forever...one wrong move from CVs & Palki Ma'am ..and we will loose our SwaRon...

We waited for 7 PM that day holding on our breaths...we all saw a chirping lively girl in video introducing new Sharon but we were yet to see her acting skills...her dancing talent ...an angel in white walked into our lives...1st day was promising...few of us were happy..content..few were still waiting to see the Dancing Diva of ST Louis ...next day we saw the Angel dancing on Yaadein...it was blissful...it depicted the characters pain ...her emotions reached to us through her dance...the piece where she danced with Shantanu..the chemistry was flawless..dreamy...blissful...and we got our SwaRon back...

As they say the rest is history ...how beautifully Vrushika touched our hearts and went ahead ruling it with her warm persona ..her hard work...her dancing ability ..her dedication ...the journey has been so beautiful ...or in Swayam's words Khoobsurat ...

VruShan has seen ups and lows as SwaRon...the initial struggle to get back the right intensity and molding Vrushika into Sharon's character in terms of her acting ...but her hard work...Shantanu ,Palki Mam and teams support and the endless support from entire fanbase made long wait worth it all... how desperate we were when there was no sign of confession even after 2 years of wait..the wait got over ...finally came the day of confession when we learned love is just so simple yet heavenly ...

Vrushika's biggest quality according to me is her determination...a 19 yr old girl having that kind of conviction and commitment towards her work is just amazing...she gave us our SwaRon back ...she truly breath a new life into SwaRon...

VruShan ...the explosive on screen chemistry was just a reflection of their off screen bonding...the friendship and comfort zone they share ...undoubtedly she introduced us to  a new Shantanu...we never knew he can be this lively...caring...naughty prankster ...no surprises we SwaRonians wait for VruShan IVs as much as we wait for SwaRon scenes ...i always loved on screen characters but VruShan charm made me love them..

Today when Vrushika completes 1 year of ruling our TV screens along with Shantanu...
I have to thank many people for this amazing experience called SwaRon...Thanks VruShan for portraying SwaRon and touching our hearts...I am grateful to Palki ma'am and CVs for giving us the best replacement for Sharon...TOUCH WOOD Embarrassed

A round of applause to all the SwaRonians for accepting Vrushika and VruShan with open arms...without their support VruShan wouldn't have completed  1year successfully ...undoubtedly we are the most patience and supportive fanbase Clap

AMAZING POST Shishir..like always ...it was sweet and touching..the feeling every SwaRonian are feelings today...Congrats ur Vrushika completed her one year as Sharon the Diva...Clap

PS- Meera ..title made me nostalgic even without reading the post i went into SwaRonland...Big smile

Thanks Marium for the beautiful edit ...u r amazing Clap

Pehla Nasha BG tune sounds so heavenly and those beautiful words seem to dance together on this ethereal tune of love Heart

Edited by _Deepika_ - 07 January 2014 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanShardha_SwaronMirageSwaronmarauder

MimiVruShan Goldie
MimiVruShan
MimiVruShan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
One year!! Wow it went fast.. I still remember those 3 SwaRonless months.. I was depressed, hopeless n what not.. I wanted them to find new Sharon quickly yet I didnt want them to rush the selections so that we get the BEST.. And finally the promo was released.. God I was so excited n happy but at the same time nervous, anxious, scared.. Ever since we got the iv about new sharon, there was always this question "how will this cute bubbly girl portray Sharon Rai Prakash?" And I am so happy i gave her a chance.. But for me it was definitely Yaadein which did it.. It remains till date my favourite dance... The way they performed.. Vrushika was so elegant, graceful.. And Shantanu, despite not being trained in contemp, performed like a boss.. And together VruShan were flawless... Just magical.. Their chemistry.. Ouff everything!! And of course not to mention mind blowing choreography by the awesome duo ShanCedon.. But all that aside.. I think it was the emotions attached when I was watching this dance.. The feeling of not seeing SwaRon for 3 months.. So relief, happiness, excitement.. And to see how beautiful VruShan look together as SwaRon, how amazingly they performed.. I was in awe.. And to just finally see SwaRon on my screen again.. Blissful.. And Yaadein was just the start of this khoobsurat journey of having VruShan as our SwaRon... :D

VruShan are seriously the best best thing that happened to me... I have never been that obsessed with any celebrities in my life.. Talented toh hai hi.. Acting dancing choreographing.. But wonderful huma beings... Down to earth, modest, humble, selfless.. Words are not enough to describe them... I'm so glad I got to know these two crazy people.. So thank you VruShan for being part of our lives... I love them n will continue to do so.. <333

Happy VruShan Anniversary everyone... <333

Edited by MimiVruShan - 06 January 2014 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_AhaiShardha_Swaronmarauder

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
d title...  love it...
vrushan... d name is enough to bring a smile to my face... vrushan r d best thing happen to d3, to us. just cnt believe dat time runs so fast. its 1 year of vrushan magic...  Embarrassed
vrushika-shantanu...   i never thot, dat i wl be in love wid des 2 ppl like crazy... 
YAADEIN...  white beauty & white grace ... only VRUSHAN can define. God bless them.
& HAPPY VRUSHAN ANNI TO ALL MY FELLOW VRUSHAN FANZ...   Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_Ahaimarauder

Go to top