Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
One year!! Wow it went fast.. I still remember those 3 SwaRonless months.. I was depressed, hopeless n what not.. I wanted them to find new Sharon quickly yet I didnt want them to rush the selections so that we get the BEST.. And finally the promo was released.. God I was so excited n happy but at the same time nervous, anxious, scared.. Ever since we got the iv about new sharon, there was always this question "how will this cute bubbly girl portray Sharon Rai Prakash?" And I am so happy i gave her a chance.. But for me it was definitely Yaadein which did it.. It remains till date my favourite dance... The way they performed.. Vrushika was so elegant, graceful.. And Shantanu, despite not being trained in contemp, performed like a boss.. And together VruShan were flawless... Just magical.. Their chemistry.. Ouff everything!! And of course not to mention mind blowing choreography by the awesome duo ShanCedon.. But all that aside.. I think it was the emotions attached when I was watching this dance.. The feeling of not seeing SwaRon for 3 months.. So relief, happiness, excitement.. And to see how beautiful VruShan look together as SwaRon, how amazingly they performed.. I was in awe.. And to just finally see SwaRon on my screen again.. Blissful.. And Yaadein was just the start of this khoobsurat journey of having VruShan as our SwaRon... :D

VruShan are seriously the best best thing that happened to me... I have never been that obsessed with any celebrities in my life.. Talented toh hai hi.. Acting dancing choreographing.. But wonderful huma beings... Down to earth, modest, humble, selfless.. Words are not enough to describe them... I'm so glad I got to know these two crazy people.. So thank you VruShan for being part of our lives... I love them n will continue to do so.. <333

Happy VruShan Anniversary everyone... <333
Edited by MimiVruShan - 10 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
d title...  love it...
vrushan... d name is enough to bring a smile to my face... vrushan r d best thing happen to d3, to us. just cnt believe dat time runs so fast. its 1 year of vrushan magic...  πŸ˜³
vrushika-shantanu...   i never thot, dat i wl be in love wid des 2 ppl like crazy... 
YAADEIN...  white beauty & white grace ... only VRUSHAN can define. God bless them.
& HAPPY VRUSHAN ANNI TO ALL MY FELLOW VRUSHAN FANZ...   πŸ˜Š
sanjhbati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy vrushan anni...  
vrushika-shantanu rock & rule...

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me Vrushan are the first onscreen couple or even as two individual actors rather, i have gone crazy about not for looks or nething but how they have evolved as actors..how they have been and taught us at the same time tht its always about team as a whole and so so selfless and hardworking people these two are...i bow to them...A Bliss..❀️
SHantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta u people are the best thing ever happened to d3 .the best people for Swaron.have justified Swaron in every way,be it dance or acting.
This one year these two have  given us reasons to smile,reasons to celebrate ,be happy about,have made us happy even in our worse of times.god bless them both.
Yaadein was a kickstart to swarons journey..superb choreography by shantanu and executed perfectly by vrushan.
their ivs .thier chai date,camping date and wht not and wht not..:)..have loved each n everything to the core...❀️
As Poonam said Proud to be a Swaron/Vrushan Fan...Vrushan is Swaron for us neways..:))

shaani2209 thumbnail
edited on page one😊
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
~~~A Very Happy VruShan Anniversary To All~~~

For VruShan...I would say "Khubsoorat" , no one can define what VruShan is...what the two individuals Vruhsika n Shantanu are... Each n every word which came out of their mouth is special for us...why just because they are VruShan...

As SwaRon, they did pure justice to it...they made me re-fall in LOVE with SwaRon with the same intensity as before I Loved SwaRon. 

YES! Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain... very true... each n evry scene...may be heart-wrenching or love-filled, it was Blissful! Just memorable... 

I can't define them properly... what they presented, what effect is on us of them!!! Always I get short of words when it's about commenting or describing about them... 

One thing to add...when I saw VruShan- The song came into my My MIND was- "Dil sambhal jaa zaraa...Phir Mohobaat Karne Chala hai Tu." 

I fell in Love with SwaRon..damn!!

Vrushika equals Vivaciousness n Shantanu equals Perfection...

VruShan all in all...can say = Beauty Of Life...Love..Care...n much moree...!!!

Just a Wish- VruShan be as u r..U r BEST !...WE ALL LOVE U A LOT...

Last to say...yesterday I said...Today m Saying n Forever I'll Say..that...
"I SwaRon you VruShan"

Edited by sakshibshah - 10 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, I don't feel like writing because I have the page one tab open and now I'm editing this spot..!! I don't feel like writing because it's the pehla nasha background which keeps me on the edge...😳 And each line reminds me of the waltz VruShan did.. That pehla nasha dance.. Doosra Nasha according to Shantanu, but ultra captivating.. πŸ˜³

Okay, so it's a year already??? Really??

Seems like yesterday Sharon came back after a three month gap and she looked at him! They had an eyelock, and Swayam's face.. I still remember.. he was extremely elated.. Way too happy for words. Words couldn't do justice about what he felt when he saw her after so long..and that smile.. Such a genuine, different, beautiful smile.. Nothing can actually express his happiness.. It's way too strong. πŸ˜³

While SwaRon don't give me any vibes now, it's VruShan who always manage to make me smile. ALWAYS. I'm a hugeee VruShan eeper. I will continue to support them always..will continue loving them.. πŸ˜³

VruShan.. So I don't know where to start from.. It's a year full of surprises.. full of ups and downs and firstly I need to believe that FINALLY there's an onscreen offscreen couple that has made me fall for them to such an extent! Forget SwaRon. It's VruShan all the way! I never had any kind of attachment with ANY other couple. Like seriously.. They do all the weird stuff and all we can do is "aww". That mere mention..those smiles..that amount of craziness..amazement.. leaves me astonished at the same time smiling.. VruShan, why you so good?? 

I will blame them, because they have, most of the times been my reason of throwing my books away and drooling on them. πŸ˜† I always do that, but thankfully come out of it soon too. πŸ˜› Anyway, VruShan make you do crazyyy stuff! I remember I was so skeptical of sending gifts to them coz I hadn't done anything like that earlier, and there are so many things I did for the first time due to VruShan! I created a fb id for VruShan/ SwaRon.. I spent hours on the net searching for gifts for them.. I disconnected- reconnected my net to watch their interviews.. created a twitter id for them and what not! VruShan make you do crazy things, but I really don't mind as long as it doesn't affect my health and studies lol. That's one thing and the other thing is that their smiles make you crazier stuff. When you imagine them smiling..and you are the reason for their smiles, it makes you all the more happy, 

I really don't know what I have blabbered here but it's again VruShan.. so i don't know what I'm speaking but I know that I'm sooo in love with them.. I love them SOOO much.. Its thoroughly impossible to not do bakwaas like supposedly they do in their ivs.. Adorable enough? πŸ˜³

I still can't believe its a year.. man time flies fast.. It really does.. They have made us cry along with them, affected to a large extent, we have developed a special kind of attachment for them, they have mesmerized us with their chemistry and what not! Everything over the past one year has been way too special to put in words..

Just one thing, Vrushika-Shantanu, love you guys individually and together to the coreee .. You two make a fab pair onscreen and a crazyyy lovable duo onscreen! Hope they continue to make us drool on them and their chemistry, both onscreen and offscreen till a longgg time <3 

Love them ^_^ 

P.S I request you all to not cyber slap me because I'm into VruShan trance and not in a condition to reply something sensible.. πŸ˜†

Happy VruShan anniversary to everyone! πŸ€—
Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 10 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Vrushan anniversary to all πŸ€—
Res

I cant believe its one year already ..Time fleets πŸ˜² 
7th jan when an angel named vrushika entered into our lives as "Sharon Rai Prakash"😳
And with that basketball court's eyelock the awesomess of vrushan as sharon began..which continues till now and I hope it remains like this forever. 😳
Be it on screen or off screen , they spread happiness with their little little antics .
Shantanu and Vrushika are like magician who can make me smile even in my saddest mood .πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Vrushan/Swaron have become a part of our daily routine..its like they cry..we cry...they smile. .we smile..our happiness is proportional to their smiles.πŸ˜ƒ
In this year..we have witnessed some amazing perfomances by vrushan as SwaRon .I would like to congratulate 
Shantanu and Vrushika for completely one year as our SWARON.It's beacuse their hard work ..we are able to enjoy our SwaRon. πŸ˜Š
SO thanks a TONS vrushika and Shantanu for giving us our swaron/vrushan.😳
"Thank you for coming in our lives.'
Feels so proud to be a vrushan/swaron fan
Love VruShan.Love SwaRon ❀️

Edited by ..euphoria.. - 10 years ago
shruti_vrushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
      So apt title..Yaadein yaad aati hein..pehla nasha in bg..i m feeling like we are celebrating some festival,vrushan festival..
       7th jan 2012 was like yesterday when we all witnessed magical yaadein...we all were spell bound vrushika's graceful steps,it was sheer bliss watching that breathtaking performance..vrushan's first scene,her first word 'Swayam' and his reply 'taras gaya tha tumhare muh se mera naam sunne ko'...soo swayamish,swayam's longing for just glimps and voice of sharon was so visible...
      Acting wise i wasnt very much happy by first 2 episodes but by 'yaadein' she proved that she very much deserves a fair chance...after getting chance from many ppl she never disappointed us...ya there are some initial scenes which i thought could be better but she improved tremendously in short span of time...i dont remember also when i started loving vrushi..with time,playing various shades of sharon she has not only grown as an actor but has become a 'Versatile' actor...her improvement graph is steepest among all d3 actors..her dediction and professionalism is what i love most...seeing her professionalism i forget she is just 19 year old teenager..she is total surprise package..
      Shantanu toh always supported her in tough times...guiding her,cheering her up in depressive situations,...aaj kal koi actor apne co-actor ke liye itna kaha karta hai yaar..
      Vrushan ke bare mein kya bolu mein..palki ma'am herself said in recent iv that 'these two are the most hardworking ppl in D3'..to hum bolne vale koun hote hai..but yes they are making me more and more proud with each passing day with their performance,down to earth behaviour,dediction,innocence...this list will never end.. 
     Thank u will be understatement but still thank u,thank u so much vrushan for coming in our lives and spreading happiness and positivity in it..and thank u all the vrushanians also..i m so so proud of being vrushan fan and being part of such an awesome vrushan fanbase..

HAPPY VRUSHAN WALA SWARON ANNIVERSARY ALL...πŸ€—
yippiee...πŸ₯³

PS- we never talked but u are great writer bro..πŸ‘
Edited by shruti_vrushan - 10 years ago
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited - 
WoooHooo.  Happy Vrushan wala SwaRon anniversary everyoneπŸ˜ƒ
7 January 2013 we saw Vrushika Mehta first time on our Tv screen.  The angel in white.  On this day we saw vrushan as SwaRon for d first time.  And that day was the most special day of my life.  
And vrushan has just created a magic.  
Love u vrushika and Shantanu. 

P.s - amazing post.  
Waise I have never seen such humble people in my life aaj ki iv mai bhii dey r giving the credits to writters and all not to them selfs. 

PROUD TO BE A VRUSHAN FAN
Edited by -Jasmita- - 10 years ago