Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

SaRuv Hug??? (Page 3)

naaz27 Senior Member
naaz27
naaz27

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naneta

ok..today we gt to see SaRuv hug in the episide...did you like it ??

I liked it but still felt it was lil bit off track.
Yes nsneta I also noticed 

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine_16

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by BenPhillips

I would have liked to see an apology from Saachi Ji too and honestly, the hug today felt a little artificial to me. I didn't like it that muchConfusedSeemed a little rushed

Sanchi doesn't hv word "sorry" in her dictionary Angry
OYE!! aisey maat bolo.Sanchi has said 'sorry' many times...may I start the list?LOL

Ishani everybody is so bitter for Saachi that these things cannot change their mind. She has been great but now nothing seems working...I know how you feel for Saachi but please don't feel bad...please don't take it on a person...she is only a fictional character...
the whole show has actually lost it and the biggest one losing is Saachi so she is facing the maximum heat.
@ bold-Hey!!I'm just kidding.I'm not taking on anyone...I am loosing interest and the spoilers r making me more mad...and now I'm finding it all funny...really.The show which I used to gush about ...is going down the drain...Angry

Ditto Yaar...same is my situation...actually for me it's most worse as this was the only show I regularly watched on show time. Apart from this I on and off catch JA but not regular...but this show I was hooked to and that too after several years not watching TV. Now if something happens to the only thing I have in my kitty then I am boing to feel agitated. Even I now take it just as a show and don't keep hopes or don't expect old JLZ will ever return. Just going with the flow and enjoying in this forum...esp some topics are really funny like Rahul posted a new topic with a serious heading and did not write anything in the content...forumites have almost highjacked his topic and have made it funny and hillarious that he had to abandon his topic...such funny incidents keep me hooked to this forum which keeps me entertained so I still watch the show ki otherwise kya discuss karungi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1divine_16

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
She cud have told sorry in his ears while hugging...it wud have made a lot of difference. 
There seems to be a distance between them off screen too. Sangita has become very aloof and we know why ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenPhillips

AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

I didn't make me happy...bcoz I expected an apology,instead.If the hug would have come after that ,then I would have loved it.

me too expected an apology, saachi is behaving like she never hurt Dv
divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BenPhillips

I would have liked to see an apology from Saachi Ji too and honestly, the hug today felt a little artificial to me. I didn't like it that muchConfusedSeemed a little rushed

Sanchi doesn't hv word "sorry" in her dictionary Angry
OYE!! aisey maat bolo.Sanchi has said 'sorry' many times...may I start the list?LOL

Ishani everybody is so bitter for Saachi that these things cannot change their mind. She has been great but now nothing seems working...I know how you feel for Saachi but please don't feel bad...please don't take it on a person...she is only a fictional character...
the whole show has actually lost it and the biggest one losing is Saachi so she is facing the maximum heat.
@ bold-Hey!!I'm just kidding.I'm not taking on anyone...I am loosing interest and the spoilers r making me more mad...and now I'm finding it all funny...really.The show which I used to gush about ...is going down the drain...Angry

Ditto Yaar...same is my situation...actually for me it's most worse as this was the only show I regularly watched on show time. Apart from this I on and off catch JA but not regular...but this show I was hooked to and that too after several years not watching TV. Now if something happens to the only thing I have in my kitty then I am boing to feel agitated. Even I now take it just as a show and don't keep hopes or don't expect old JLZ will ever return. Just going with the flow and enjoying in this forum...esp some topics are really funny like Rahul posted a new topic with a serious heading and did not write anything in the content...forumites have almost highjacked his topic and have made it funny and hillarious that he had to abandon his topic...such funny incidents keep me hooked to this forum which keeps me entertained so I still watch the show ki otherwise kya discuss karungi.
Vinee...same like U .I only prefer to watch a single show at a time.And if I like it ..I get hooked and addicted.I get so much connected to characters that I begin to feel for them...but soon as I feel I couldn't connect/relate...I just shoot it out...Not a bit of feelings remain for that show and even I don't feel interested to watch the old episodes.The spoilers r making me to do exactly that...I'm really searching for a new one.
U know what...my closest IF friends were just making fun of the fact ..when I said that this show has an unique concept.They immediately said...yeah,enjoy this uniqueness for 3-4 months and tell us that if it is still unique.That's exactly happening...all cliche tracks...sacrificing stuffOuch.
Where I was dreaming of a face-off scene of Sanchi and Daddy dear...par mil raha hain kya...sacrifice..uff!!
_AngryBird_ IF-Sizzlerz
_AngryBird_
_AngryBird_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I too felt the hug was off track Embarrassed
BenPhillips Goldie
BenPhillips
BenPhillips

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

She cud have told sorry in his ears while hugging...it wud have made a lot of difference. 
There seems to be a distance between them off screen too. Sangita has become very aloof and we know why ??

I agree Anu, their off-screen chemistry seems to have been affected, and we all know because of who that has happened Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Sleepy

Go to top