Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Superb point ...I was thinking why he didn't get the lady mj..but now your point makes more sense..

:) I loved how Anshuman was all protective of Paakhi and is beginning to understand her. He did things he needn't have to (sindoor, holding hands, almost hugging)... apart from doing things he should have - showing Rana that he won't use cheap tactics now, or buying her tea... etc.

Although a part of me hates these things, because they are leading Pakhi to believe he loves her or cares for her more than he does at the moment. I am scared that one day Pakhi will find out what Anshuman wanted and this will break her (there are many hints for this to happen in the future... and many dialogs which suggest this). 

There was also a hidden symbolism in the dialogs today - galat rasta etc... Anshuman may still try to send Pakhi back but he will not plot against her any more as he realizes that the way to do that is wrong. He was happy plotting small things like a party etc, for sending Pakhi back.

Once in a while he surprises me, with a so many things - like the cry on the shoulder scene and today. :)

Btw, during the uber hot note under the bed scene, did anyone else think that he could have just come from the other side and helped her, lol
...MonaCo... thumbnail

I hope so to...romance is longtime overdue for this love story

Today we had almost had a hug, but!!!

We will never find out if it was a hug or not, but we anticipated one... lol
Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What does he mean on his own terms??? Anshu does not want to stoop to the level that Ayaan did but he was ready to let Ayaan do the needful till the police incident. And everything he did he was getting ideas from others whether it be the western outfit or the company party ploys. He is falling for her like Mr Rana pointed out however he is not ready to accept it. The one good thing is that they did not drag out the jail scene and had the truth exposed right in frontof the history teacher and Anshu. Its so interesting to see Ayaan not shaken up with the news of Paakhi's release but rather to be focused back on to how ot again get rid of her .
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

What does he mean on his own terms??? Anshu does not want to stoop to the level that Ayaan did but he was ready to let Ayaan do the needful till the police incident. And everything he did he was getting ideas from others whether it be the western outfit or the company party ploys. He is falling for her like Mr Rana pointed out however he is not ready to accept it. The one good thing is that they did not drag out the jail scene and had the truth exposed right in frontof the history teacher and Anshu. Its so interesting to see Ayaan not shaken up with the news of Paakhi's release but rather to be focused back on to how ot again get rid of her .

Anshuman is in denial. He has a soft corner for Paakhi and realizes she is a good human being, but he does not think he loves her and infact he hasn't fallen in love with her, yet. Just beginning to soften. By his ownterms, I see it in positive way - he has clarified to Rana that now he does not want to play games or stoop low to oust Pakhi out of his life. And that if anyone makes plans, he is not a part of it. He clarifies that to Rana, but more to himself - that now he will not support such plans, which he has been in the past. I think the reason he was upset/guitly/caring etc. was that he realizes he has played a role in this. This is why I think he should scold Mahaji in private, also - telling her that this is not the level she should have stooped down to, as its not only a disservice to paakhi but also his son who is being driven to the wrong path and towards other bigger issues.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it is high time they punish Mahaji for all her wrong doing. But as Anshuman and Lavanya used  her for their plans to get rid of Pakhi. they cannot do that . May be that is the reason Anshuman didnt ask mahaji to speak out. . Whatever(ANshu"s phrase) very surprisingly the jail episode is cut short in a very easy manner. well done. loved it. 10days left for pakhi let us see what she is upto. Romance has to wait till it breaks Anshumans heart.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys any ideas why tp keeps hoing lower in ranking????

that is because only romance and romance can get points in this forum. that is what I have observed . ofcourse there are some exceptions. So I have stopped bothering about that and I watch pakhi such an interesting and different  show
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice post👍🏼
well it was very fast track yet intersting episode,no doubt in it,
of corse first scene was damm good but lend me with bit of confusion,anshumann's concern in that scene was out humanity,naturally or he wanted to first pacify her mind from wat took place in past hrs n then he will be easily able to put her propasal of leaving the place in front of pakhi🤔 ?? wat it could be
well somewhere i feel the third one wat say guys
apart from this,i loved the way thru this track the way pakhi dint loose her state of sanity evn for once she handled till now like a responsible parent n thinking the child's action from evry point of view
best part was when she said to bring aayan along nxt time probably bcoz she still wanna one on one talk with him so as to knw wats actually going on in his mind n to resolve the issue,pakhi's "NO" was a tight slap on rana's face right there👍🏼
it was damm intersting to see two reknowned bussiness men are finally bow down in front of a women's true to heart nature👏,it shows n taught both of them with a lesson no matter wether u became a bussiness tycoon but still there are certain emotions n feelings out of there reign for sure
precap:-m glad n already loving the fact that she doesn't wanna leave any possibility to make the child to get motivated in wrong path she wanna remove from his mind n soul evry scar of doing wrong n choosing wrong path in life's any situation be it at good time or bad
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the reason Anshuman is giving out these mixed signals is bcoz he's fallen hard and fast for Paakhi, but not ready to admit it. Like Girish pointed out I think he wants her to leave bcoz he feels that the society he lives in and more aptly he's undeserving of her love n devotion. 
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: monaco

Anshuman is in denial. He has a soft corner for Paakhi and realizes she is a good human being, but he does not think he loves her and infact he hasn't fallen in love with her, yet. Just beginning to soften. By his ownterms, I see it in positive way - he has clarified to Rana that now he does not want to play games or stoop low to oust Pakhi out of his life. And that if anyone makes plans, he is not a part of it. He clarifies that to Rana, but more to himself - that now he will not support such plans, which he has been in the past. I think the reason he was upset/guitly/caring etc. was that he realizes he has played a role in this. This is why I think he should scold Mahaji in private, also - telling her that this is not the level she should have stooped down to, as its not only a disservice to paakhi but also his son who is being driven to the wrong path and towards other bigger issues.

Thats what I am confused with. How will he be able to do it as its not he has not tried. His hope was on Ayaan and that too now has failed. Its pretty evident that Paakhi has slowly but steadily made an impression on him . So that is going to make it more difficult for him to do things if he does not want to play games and stoop to low levels.

Although he knows Mahji has been a part of the plans he does not find the need as she is just assisting the plans. She is not the mastermind and you cannot blame the executor for listening to instructions. Anshu does need to take a step back and understand what really is that he wants