Tumhari Paakhi

Todays episode take 6th jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

What a nice suprise episode for a change..truth be told I thought pakhi in jail sequence would have been dragged but thank god.

1.anshuman visiting pakhi in jail for her morning sindhoor..when there's a flood that's going over his head ..he had thought about the sindoor... πŸ‘ 😊 wat a nice gesture..anshuman values pakhi and her thoughts to give respect to what matters most to her.

2.pakhi standing for her ideals ...but did we expect anything less from pakhi...nooo πŸ‘ πŸ‘ this is the pakhi we know who doesn't compromise her ideals..superb dialogue here that ayan can't be left to get away with every mistake that he does... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..

My only sadness was anshuman suggested what rana said to so playing a double game 🀒 😑 ..so my previous moment of happiness with him haa been negated..

Anshuman holding pakhis hand ...wat do I think here..nothing for me..

Anshuman to me impresses me and immediately negates it doing something absolutely opposite ...so I m just never struck by him..to me he's like a dynamic πŸ€ͺ

3.anahuman making the teacher realise how the teacher wasafooled was brilliantly done πŸ‘ πŸ‘ cvs have done a great job here...

4.anshuman just about to hug pakhi was ruined beautifully.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..with the teachers apology...yet another intense beautiful moment. .

5.pakhi walking like a zombie and in shock superbly done.brownie points shradda πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

Anshuman of to meet rana again gave me indigestion   πŸ€’ 😑 ..Really anshuman will make pakhi leave in his own terms and what is that terms? by backstabing...

This is wat I mean every perfect moment counter acted by a indigestion moment...

Why are cvs so afraid to bring out the romance ..this to me is why I feel our ranking may be going down...despite the fabulous story line...it still needs that magic to glue and seal its audience..

6.ayans false bavardo...they shot it so well..esp how they began with him acting all king like and after maaji informed him about pakhis return..loved the way he tried to still keep poised..while he was nervous... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Precap --- no thoughts no speculations..I wanna keep my head clear and watch to see wat cvs bring out ...

THOUGHTS!!!!Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Phakhi out Thank God they did not prolong it. I think this whole fiasco made Anshuman more protective around Phakhi he still wants her to go but not hurt her anymore. He might try to do thing in way that Phakhi self respect is not harmed. I love the scene where the teacher looked from the window and saw half of the truth and than Anshuman opened the whole window symbolizing half and full truth. Ayaan will be surprised even after all this Phakhi will be all calm and loving towards him. Phkhi looked like a mother who has lost. She will definitely rise up and shine soon.

looking forward to this week.

Edited by rusman - 10 years ago
upatel89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today was one of those days that confused me a lot also. He did get her out of jail, and he made sure she got home safe but his interactions with Rana are always so .
His interactions with Rana are what confuse me so much, that guy is a jerk, why are they still even friends?! (I know, it's a business thing.) But he said he will get her to leave on her own terms, so what exactly are those Anshuman?! πŸ˜‘

One of the things that's surprised me is how he hasn't interacted with Ayaan lately, or dealt with his son having done something so bad. I would have been so angry if my child had done the things Ayaan did, but Anshuman isn't doing anything about it. 

I'm getting a little irritated with this kid's storyline interrupting my romance lately. Maybe tomorrow we might  get something cute with Anshuman shaving or something. πŸ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think most of us are glad that Pakhi is out and Cvs didn't drag that track.
Regarding the sindoor scene that was so sweet of Anshuman that he still brought the sindoor along with him and said he still didn't forget the promise he gave to her. Pakhi was touched by his act and it brought a little smile on her face.
I loved how Pakhi stayed firm and didn't accept Anshuman's idea of her going back to her village cause she didn't want Ayaan to think lying can get him whatever he wants. So she has already considered herself responsible for Ayaan and she is already seeing herself as his mother. This Pakhi is really such a generous and sweet girl.πŸ€—

Coming to Rana. I just hate this guy.😑
 He is always filling Anshuman's mind with his cheap ideas. I'm glad Anshuman didn't really listen to him but he's still allowing Mr. Rana blabber about it. So I guess Anshuman is stuck in between his humanity/care towards Pakhi and his image and business with Mr. Rana. I think he's confused and not sure what he exactly wants to do.

Glad the history teacher knew the whole truth about Ayaan and got Pakhi out of jail. 
Loved Shraddha's brilliant acting in this scene. The way she walked towards Anshuman. It did look like Anshuman wanted to hug her but stopped cause of the teacher's apology.

Precap: Waiting eagerly for Monday.
BTW there was a mark on Anshuman's face maybe shaving cream I guess.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis ChristinaπŸ‘ I missed the last part of the episode,somehow the link is not working for me onlineπŸ˜• Me too frustrated about the romance part,I want him to say  to Mr.Rana that I don't want Pakhi to go now  because I love her dammitπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ anjalijiji agree!!   What was the precap as the link i saw did not have it? Anyone

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusman

Finally Phakhi out Thank God they did not prolong it. I think this whole fiasco made Anshuman more protective around Phakhi he still wants her to go but not hurt her anymore. He might try to do thing in way that Phakhi self respect is not harmed. I love the scene where the teacher looked from the window and saw half of the truth and than Anshuman opened the whole window symbolizing half and full truth. Ayaan will be surprised even after all this Phakhi will be all calm and loving towards him. Phkhi looked like a mother who has lost. She will definitely rise up and shine soon.

looking forward to this week.

Rusman my fren..I m always happy to see ur post your the most promptest ...agree pakhi is like a lost mom..depressed and thinking of next plan of action..first they should throw maaji out...
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: upatel89

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Today was one of those days thatconfused me a lot also. He did get herout of jail, and he made sure she got home safe but his interactions with Rana are always so.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">His interactions with Rana are what confuse me so much, that guy is a jerk, why are they still even friends?! (I know, it's a business thing.) But he said he will get her to leave on her own terms, so what exactly are those Anshuman?!😑</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One of the things that's surprised me is how he hasn't interacted with Ayaan lately, or dealt with his son having done something so bad. I would have been soangry if my child had done the things Ayaan did, but Anshumanisn't doing anything about it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I'm getting a littleirritated with this kid's storyline interrupting my romance lately. Maybetomorrow we might get something cute with Anshuman shaving or something.πŸ˜†</font>

Hehe πŸ˜† I think we are all in agreement with the way cvs are shaping anshuman...either he wants pakhi or he doesn't...this is soo confusing...
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MalikaRose

I think most of us are glad that Pakhi is out and Cvs didn't drag that track.

</div>Regarding the sindoor scene that was so sweet of Anshuman that he still brought the sindoor along with him and said he still didn't forget the promise he gave to her. Pakhi was touched by his act and it brought a little smile on her face.
<div>
I loved how Pakhi stayed firm and didn't accept Anshuman's idea of her going back to her village cause she didn't want Ayaan to thinklying can get him whatever he wants. So she has already considered herself responsible for Ayaan and she is already seeing herself as his mother. This Pakhi is really such a generous and sweet girl.πŸ€—

Coming to Rana. I just hate this guy.😑

He is alwaysfilling Anshuman's mind with his cheap ideas.I'm glad Anshuman didn't really listen to him but he's still allowingMr. Ranablabber about it. So I guess Anshuman is stuck in between his humanity/care towards Pakhi and his image and business with Mr. Rana. I think he's confused and not sure what he exactly wants to do.

Glad the history teacher knew the whole truth about Ayaan and got Pakhi out of jail.

Loved Shraddha'sbrilliant acting in this scene. The way she walked towards Anshuman. It did look like Anshuman wanted to hug her but stopped cause of the teacher's apology.

Precap: Waiting eagerly for Monday.

BTW there was a mark on Anshuman's face maybe shaving cream I guess.

I think we should all applaud rana sab πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the actor who plays it..is just superb ..the man is just flawless in his acting..anybody know the name of this actor...i think I've seen him in some movie...
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome analysis ChristinaπŸ‘I missed the last part of the episode,somehow the link is not working for me onlineπŸ˜•Me too frustrated about the romance part,I want him to say to Mr.Rana that I don't want Pakhi to go now because I love her dammitπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

Thanks buddy..correct me if I'm wrong there's no romance part only no 😳 πŸ˜† ...anshuman I don't know when he ll even be attracted to pakhi...