Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

poor mann family.. (Page 2)

thala IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
me too feel bad for them

.Rajji. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

I also feel bad for Mann family. These are times I feel mad at Rajji for not thinking about them. First during her fight with Soham and now even worse, as Angad and Simran were really looking forward to the baby. Wasn't that the reason she gave for coming back to Mann household as well?
I know everything will be sorted as Rajji is doing all this for Bani but why keep hurting people who are not directly involved and then go back knowing that they will openly welcome her again and again   

My opinion on this is that she hadn't planned at all to leave the mann when she decided to come back but in the mean time she discovered how miserable her sister was and balbeer offered her a deal so she took it and left the maan house. 

It obvious she hurt them by doing so but i guess she has more love for her sister than babhi/angad. And right now she is not planning to go back to the mann house so she must be thinking that it's the last time that she is hurting them. She also said she is doing this for her child so they'll hate her and her child and won't miss them. 

Go to top