Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Creations Gallery - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
my first avraj scenes avis😳(free to use all)πŸ˜›
 scene first meeting in mandir aviπŸ˜‰

new promo of avraj (its an old horror promo) aviπŸ˜‰

avraj garden flowers falling love ...avi

thanks to all my friends on the forum which help me so much to how to make nice avis...😳😊
Originally posted by Sammy11

@tina di... this one is the best I have ever seen!! great Job!! I love it!! β€οΈ my most favr8 scene of AvRaj right now!!

@Afrin,Shru: Thank u so much guyz 4 lykin my work...Afrin even ur Avi's r awesum...luved it!πŸ‘
SammyExpress: Thank u dear...ya I can see that...u r already using it so thnx 2 u..luv uπŸ€—

@Ssaba, Afrin & kabeerrachna: Wow! beautiful creations guyz...amazing work done...kep it up!πŸ‘

Originally posted by tina_sre

@Ssaba, Afrin & kabeerrachna: Wow! beautiful creations guyz...amazing work done...kep it up!πŸ‘

thanks tina for appreciating my work ..it is all because of you and many other forum friends of mineπŸ‘β­οΈ which help me so much in making avis ..they teach me...and now finally i am succesfull in making avis ...wow..😳
Originally posted by kabeerrachna

thanks tina for appreciating my work ..it is all because of you and many other forum friends of mineπŸ‘β­οΈ which help me so much in making avis ..they teach me...and now finally i am succesfull in making avis ...wow..😳

Welcum dear...m so happy to see ur beautiful creations...kep making moreπŸ‘
Originally posted by tina_sre

Welcum dear...m so happy to see ur beautiful creations...kep making moreπŸ‘

now so soon..i will make a vm on avraj too ...and will post here alot of avis of avraj😳
Posted: 9 years ago
hay guys i have made a new zehnaseeb raj and avni vm..
how many of you are excited about it ..😳
Originally posted by kabeerrachna

hay guys i have made a new zehnaseeb raj and avni vm..
how many of you are excited about it ..😳

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! πŸ˜Š
@Chavi: Me 2 very very excited...as diz 1 of my fav8 song...plez. post it soon...