India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

today episode gift for soji fans..

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
iam really wat a awesome episode..totally  after watching  today episode  really sohji scene  me fainted .. i didn't expect even such a sweet episode will happen 
but today episode  was really shocked and surprised for soji .fans ..ShockedBig smile finally he confesses that he loves her for rajji in front of his family..Big smile as well as he well realized rajji is his life he cannot live without her .. wow wat a lines .. and dialougues  .. we are waiting for only diz lines from sohum's mouth wouldthat  come .. but thanx u cv's give surprised gift for soji.. fans iam really happy.. .. can't wait  soji scene..wow min blowing and brilliantClapBig smile .. wat a performance neha and advik ?ClapBig smile really good today they have proved real hero -heroine...Big smile  as jodiwise .. they have great soul mate chemistry..Clapiam reall happy .. can't wait soji scene..

Edited by sailuja - 06 January 2014 at 11:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepika_rosidSanam-rocksKPKPBT.Rajji.-Hima-AnkitaKaranAgrata23BullsEye777

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Really!!! So nice to see a lovely episode after ages. I was waiting to see Soham's expressions and reactions when he learnt the truth. Adhvik did not disappoint.  
dancing smiley emoticon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksKPKPBT.Rajji.-Hima-AnkitaKaranAgrata23sailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Really!!! So nice to see a lovely episode after ages. I was waiting to see Soham's expressions and reactions when he learnt the truth. Adhvik did not disappoint.  
dancing smiley emoticon

ya BE iam so happy.. ima wired think ing about today episode wat it is going to happen  ...but totllay change sohum's  behaviour. and his attitude.. ya when he learnt  he loves rajji  sohum is really shocked and surprised his face.. wow.. very amazing... but advik did not disappoint..TongueWink

Edited by sailuja - 06 January 2014 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksAgrata23

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hahaha!! Nice emots Siluja!LOL Loved the episode today after a long long long timeThumbs Up!! Dialogues were well written and the actors did a wonderful jobClap! Wish they had given promos of this on the weekend so that many people would have watched it tonightErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksAgrata23sailuja

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
yeah agree with u what a power packed episode..i not even expected today's episode would be a treat for soji fansClap amazing episode and finally soham Star still cant believe what he said yesss he had confessed his love for rajji infront of his familyDancingwowww how long we were longing to hear his confession finally it had happened i am very happyPartyhe said she is his life and he cant live without her finally mai rajjii se pyaar kartha hoonHeart!!!!!!!!!!nega and adhvick has performed very well as rajji and shohamThumbs Upsoji rocksHugi loved one more thing in todays episode very much that is there is no torture of bani today thank u cvs for saving us from bani. so bigHugfor cvs..so in the upcoming episodes we will get to see how shoham will get his rajji back in his life it will be a treat to watch...PartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing a very big Hug for all soji fans in the forum..lets party guysParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocks.Rajji.sailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Hahaha!! Nice emots Siluja!LOL Loved the episode today after a long long long timeThumbs Up!! Dialogues were well written and the actors did a wonderful jobClap! Wish they had given promos of this on the weekend so that many people would have watched it tonightErmm

ya  hima after watching today episode i think  many people would have fallen in  bani-ishq da kama rserial. for . soji as well as i hope trp will increase..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocks

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayarvi

yeah agree with u what a power packed episode..i not even expected today's episode would be a treat for soji fansClap amazing episode and finally soham Star still cant believe what he said yesss he had confessed his love for rajji infront of his familyDancingwowww how long we were longing to hear his confession finally it had happened i am very happyPartyhe said she is his life and he cant live without her finally mai rajjii se pyaar kartha hoonHeart!!!!!!!!!!nega and adhvick has performed very well as rajji and shohamThumbs Upsoji rocksHugi loved one more thing in todays episode very much that is there is no torture of bani today thank u cvs for saving us from bani. so bigHugfor cvs..so in the upcoming episodes we will get to see how shoham will get his rajji back in his life it will be a treat to watch...Dancing a very big Hug for all soji fans in the forum..lets party guysParty

ya  @ vijayravi really party  is tonight for soji fans LOLParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksAgrata23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top