Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 6th January 2014 (Page 3)

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by ap.meena

Sunanda, thinks kinari and raunaq are both negative that will make positive.. and reg status, they both are rich..

These two negatives, is going to make more negatives in the serial.. and the positives are going to suffer...

Yes, those two will join hands and make life hell for Naren and Ankita! More tears, more glycerine! Sleepy

Means, more blood from our eyes & ears.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess_farh

thanx 4 d wu di! Im hating the current track Cry

Youre welcome, dear!
Just hang in there! Maybe this marriage wont happen, maybe Arjun will find out at the last moment abt her sacrifice to save him and then he will run to tell her the truth!

iv got my fingerz crossed ! ! Purvi so doesnt need another guy in her life. No arjun = no arvi and without arvi pr is meaningless apart 4rm ankita and naren ofcourse !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliepallavi25

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hahaha no naava, I stopped watching on TV long long back LOL

There's only so much I can put up with to watch their character annihilation of ArVi, but I do keep a track via updates or watch their scenes online (not even doing that since sometime, lack of time and all inspiration LOL LOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naavarayadallieAshlaikapallavi25

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Thanks pallavi for the written update..

I dnt like watching the serial anymore.. U watch it and write the updates for us.. great job..

When will sunanda understand Ankita.. Always talking abt marrying Naren for money.. Ankita should not scold Naren for trying to help Arjun, but instead tell him how sunanda thinks of her and taunts her..

You're welcome!Smile
I agree, its a torture to watch this show nowadays! I used to enjoy it on TV before, now I only watch online!
Sunanda is such a mean old shrew! She thinks Kinnari is a great match for her nephews! Something is wrong with her head! LOL

Sunanda is not wrong when she says that Ankita married Naren for his money. That is exactly what she did. She married Naren so that her family can have financial security. She refused to marry Shashank claiming that she wanted to carry her famlies burdens and not hand her responsibility to anyone. But when Rushali came with the offer that she marry Naren and Rushali will take care of her family's needs, Ankita jumped and took the offer with both hands. She must therefore suffer the consequences of her deeds. Shashank is correct in saying this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakhile

Thanks pallavi for the written update..

I dnt like watching the serial anymore.. U watch it and write the updates for us.. great job..

When will sunanda understand Ankita.. Always talking abt marrying Naren for money.. Ankita should not scold Naren for trying to help Arjun, but instead tell him how sunanda thinks of her and taunts her..

You're welcome!Smile
I agree, its a torture to watch this show nowadays! I used to enjoy it on TV before, now I only watch online!
Sunanda is such a mean old shrew! She thinks Kinnari is a great match for her nephews! Something is wrong with her head! LOL

Sunanda is not wrong when she says that Ankita married Naren for his money. That is exactly what she did. She married Naren so that her family can have financial security. She refused to marry Shashank claiming that she wanted to carry her famlies burdens and not hand her responsibility to anyone. But when Rushali came with the offer that she marry Naren and Rushali will take care of her family's needs, Ankita jumped and took the offer with both hands. She must therefore suffer the consequences of her deeds. Shashank is correct in saying this.

But, Sakhile, Ankita would also have married Shashank for money as she didn't love him but would have married only for security.  So she was presented with two proposals, both for security and she chose the latter. 

I think that is what arranged marriages are supposed to represent. You don't marry because you love someone, but to ensure status, class, and financial security. It was a bit unusual in that Ankita was marrying outside her class, but also Shashank was outside her class according to the script.  And unwanted by the parents of Shashank.  Not a good arrangement at all.  While I personally am not an admirer of arranged marriages, they are pretty much the norm for this soap.  Archu married Manav as an arranged marriage but then fell in love.  The marriage between Arjun and Ovi was supposed to be an arranged marriage which a lot of people supported. (not me but that's another issue LOL )

What happened with Archana and Manav is what is happening now with Ankita and Naren.  

What consequences of her deeds are you meaning? I don't quite understand your point i guess.She did exactly what society expects of young Indian women, and she is now falling in love with her husband. She should suffer then? She shouldn't care what happens to him? She shouldn't try to protect him when he is in trouble?

Shashank is just jealous and angry. His argument is only based on personal rejection. It isn't a valid argument from any larger perspective though as far as I can see. 

Edited by naava - 07 January 2014 at 7:26am

princess_farhpallavi25

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

But, Sakhile, Ankita would also have married Shashank for money as she didn't love him but would have married only for security.  So she was presented with two proposals, both for security and she chose the latter. 

I think that is what arranged marriages are supposed to represent. You don't marry because you love someone, but to ensure status, class, and financial security. It was a bit unusual in that Ankita was marrying outside her class, but also Shashank was outside her class according to the script.  And unwanted by the parents of Shashank.  Not a good arrangement at all.  While I personally am not an admirer of arranged marriages, they are pretty much the norm for this soap.  Archu married Manav as an arranged marriage but then fell in love.  The marriage between Arjun and Ovi was supposed to be an arranged marriage which a lot of people supported. (not me but that's another issue LOL )

What happened with Archana and Manav is what is happening now with Ankita and Naren.  

What consequences of her deeds are you meaning? I don't quite understand your point i guess.She did exactly what society expects of young Indian women, and she is now falling in love with her husband. She should suffer then? She shouldn't care what happens to him? She shouldn't try to protect him when he is in trouble?

Shashank is just jealous and angry. His argument is only based on personal rejection. It isn't a valid argument from any larger perspective though as far as I can see. 

Shashank offered to marry her because he loved her. She had been stringing him along for two or three years. Whe she agreed to marry Naren, she knew that he wasn't marrying her but rather he was marrying Ahana. She agreed to the charade, the deception.

I don't think this has anything to do with the concept of arranged marriages. Thus I will not discuss the concept or my views on it here.

Ankita will have to put up with people saying tha she marreid Naren for his money, because that is the truth. As to taking care of Naren etc. it has nothing to do with the discussion. I do not believe that society expects Indian women to marry insane men who believe they are someone else. This is a completely unnatural situation.

Shashank's anger is just and fair. It is natural that after you have been in a relationship with someone and are then rejected you would feel hurt and angry.

I donot wish to start WWIV, but these are my POVs.

rayadalliepallavi25

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Shashank offered to marry her because he loved her. She had been stringing him along for two or three years. Whe she agreed to marry Naren, she knew that he wasn't marrying her but rather he was marrying Ahana. She agreed to the charade, the deception.

I don't think this has anything to do with the concept of arranged marriages. Thus I will not discuss the concept or my views on it here.

Ankita will have to put up with people saying tha she marreid Naren for his money, because that is the truth. As to taking care of Naren etc. it has nothing to do with the discussion. I do not believe that society expects Indian women to marry insane men who believe they are someone else. This is a completely unnatural situation.

Shashank's anger is just and fair. It is natural that after you have been in a relationship with someone and are then rejected you would feel hurt and angry.

I donot wish to start WWIV, but these are my POVs.

Well i wasn't intending to start any war i was just commenting on the post.LOL Shashank was reacting to Ankita's concern that Naren would be hurt or be ill. She wanted him to remove the reporters and get Naren out because he was  being hurt.  His argument was that she married him for her family's security so she should suffer the consequence of seeing him be hurt. What sense does that make?  Taking care of Naren by Ankita had everything to do with what he said.    

All the issues aside about the marriage, what kind of a person would stand by and watch another person be put in a situation where they will be harmed?  From a human standpoint, Shashank was completely wrong.  

Ankita always told Shashank she only considered him a friend, and that she didn't want to get married. The stringing along was only in Shashank's mind.  If she married him it would only have been for her family's security just like marrying Naren.

Sakhile, I view the Forum as a way to discuss issues and the story. I didn't realize you don't want people to respond to your posts,  It would have been helpful to know that and in the future i will refrain from discussing the issues with you. Sorry.  
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Seriously, have they given out the awards for the worst track in the history of soap operas yet? CV's are hoping for a win with ARVI  i guess.  Seriously, why would you drive away all viewers? Even those who don't like ARVI want to see this ridiculous track come to an end.
Just when you think it can't get any worse...D'oh  Wacko
Do they think they are being humorous? clever? creative?  Dead

Totally, naava! These sadistic CVs have some sort of grudge against ArVi and their fans! 
How much more insane can it get? First they separate them for 20 yrs on the flimsiest grounds, then for 20 yrs they dont communicate at all...then finally when they are on the verge of reuniting, Arjun gets brain clots, he goes to extremes to keep it a secret from Purvi, she goes to extremes to make him confess the truth! Now this RK, God only knows why he suddenly wants to marry Purvi! Wacko

Is he testing her love for Arjun? Did he get jilted by some woman so hes testing Purvi now? Why on earth would he want to marry a random woman he saw at a party? Silly

If she does get married to RK and then Arjun does recover after his operation, just imagine the scenario! Total chaos! LOL
Pallavi, Happy New year to you. My best wishes for good health and happiness in 2014 and onwards.

I am honestly thinking that this story is totally absurd!

And to add, there will be no chaos if purvi marries RK and Arjun gets better after the operation. They will go on loving each other, living separate lives, purvi will sleep separate from RK as with onir and you know the rest...what a beautiful love story arjun and purvi will have to tell their kids!

I only read the updates now and again. I have already stopped looking. They should just end this crappy show now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaAshlaikapallavi25

Go to top