Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the update! I can't wait to read more. So glad that Khushi and Arnav were together in their stand. Thanks for the update!
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it.cc
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing chapter
loved it
sorry i was not able to comment on your any of your stories for few chapters as i was really busy with exams and i couldn't even inform u but as now im back i'll surely comment as i previously used to do it
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Can we get a mid-week update..❓ Please please please  
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Satina

^ me too

πŸ˜†

Hayee.. Intezaar mein pura hafta beet gaya par Dr sahiba ka koi pata nahi..
I am eagerly waiting for the chapter "Redcoats".. 
I don't know why but I have a feeling that this is gonna be my fav.. Kya main sahi hoon..? πŸ˜²
Is it normal to behave so..!!! πŸ˜•
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pending... waiting to see it change into updated or  pm later...lol
Gosh I'm refreshing the screen every five minutes. ...
Edited by neag - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ara_000

Khushi,dis girl never fails to impress me..!
She is controlling her every burning desires nly to respect d tradition where none actually should care abt it but here dis angle is all set to follow everythng properly nd in d process she was going to loose her love of life but still she stuck up wit her decision wit d belief dat her love is strong enough to make arnav undrstnd dat she loves nly her nd wit tym he will undrstnd her decision..!

I loved it how they both were so much eager to make love but khushi could not hlp it but started to submit herslf to him feeling dat she is not right but still it felt perfctly all r8 nd arnav seeing her backing off nd her uneasiness he just got all angry nd d way he said dat next tym khushi will beg him to make love nxt tym actually sent shivers down my spine breaking my skin into goosebumps..! β˜ΊοΈ

Goshhh dat scene,ahhh intense nd damn damn damn beautiful..!

Nd den arnav's jelousy for d dress dat khushi worn nd also he got jelous wit rebel as khushi was giving it xtra attention,oh god nly d dark prince can do like dis..! No no me not complaining at all coz i loved to see him like dis,all lost in love wit his beautiful khushi..!

Nd as xpected wit tym arnav started to undrstnd her nd seeing her attitude nd her love for him he could undrstnd dat khushi loves nly him but still as betrayal was alwaz d most common thng in his life his head cannot agree wit his heart nd still one ounce of doubt alwaz remained in his heart abt khushi chosing him over dat tradition..!

I loved it how u have brought up d childhood marriage issue nd also made that one scene perfct for arnav to undrstnd dat khushi kumari gupta will never chose d tradition over him..!

D whole part of marriage ceremony,taking from mehendi to her getting ready nd their small talks nd her getting teased by d girls of d house nd den her small eye contact wit arnav nd their sweet teasings nd their drooling over each other nd their passion,everythng was described beautifully..!

I loved it how khushi was all happy to enjoy d marriage ceremony but one look at d bride nd groom made her shiver nd she could not hlp but shout demanding d marriage to get stopped nd as usual arnav came running to her holding her close xamining her traumatised condition nd also giving her d much needed warmth making her undrstnd dat he is nd will b alwaz wit her no matter wat nd i loved it how khushi justified her points properly making everyone undrstnd dat child marriage is indeed a curse nd wit dis arnav singh raizada could easily undrstnd dat watever happens in life wit them but his khushi will never leave him nd will never ever choose anythng in life over him..!

Wit marriage ceremony getting all stopped wit everybody undrstnding khushi's point of view they both got out of d venue to continue wit their journey but dis tym also luck did not played right in their favour nd shyam's men attacked them nd as xpected shyam nd his men targetted khushi thnking dat arnav could get shattered nly if sumthng happened to his khushi but arnav sensing sumthng just turned nd undrstnding dat d gun has been pointed to khushi he shouted but it was too late nd those jerks had already set up their shot for her but this tym rebel gave his life to save his master's love..!

Ahhh wat a brilliant piece of writing,i was reading nd my tears made their way seeing rebel lying in pain wit the gun shots in his body..!

Den khushi running in order to save her life but fear gripping her thinking abt arnav's safety nd her steps slowing down tjnking abt him but den nly arnav came rushing to her making her believe dat nothng can touch her dark prince anyway md they ran away savimg their lives from those men nd from shyam,ahhh wat a chasing scene it was..!

I must say didu,d whole chasinh scene left me breatheless,though i knw it dat never will u let anythng happen to my arnav nd khushi nd i also i knw it well dat rebel will lost his life but still i could not hlp but felt all restless thinking abt them nd dats where u actually succeed being a writer,d scene was so beautifully penned down dat i was utterly tensed sensing somethng gonna happen soon to them..!

Nd den wen they both could sense dat shyam nd his men were not chasing them they came back to rebel nd arnav could not help but broke down seeing his rebel lying lifeless nd wit him touching him for d last tym he breathed his last breathe nd gave his life saving khushi nd marking a new beginning of arnav nd khushi's rltnship..!

Goshhh this is indeed a heart breaking chappy,i knw it dat u were planning dis sequence but never i felt dat i will b dis much sad reading dis part..!

I have actually nothng more to say..!

Lovely update πŸ‘πŸΌ

u indeed make my breathe stuck wit dis chappy didu,goshhh one of d best chapters of DH,hats off to u my darling doctorji,u simply rock..! πŸ‘

love ya ❀️

hugs πŸ€—

thanks hun, so glad u liked the past chapter. you've described and analyzed it beautifully as always! muah! Next part on its wayπŸ˜‰
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: kannansangee

😊
dear tina...
i agree to it that historical romance needs realism...
but it just broke my heart πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
it was extremely painful to read it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
after reading the update i was left thinking now what to do ?πŸ˜•
i was so sad ...
heard about the threatening  pm...πŸ₯±
seriously?????😲
i feel bad about  the fact that  after spending  so much time in writing this beautiful fiction which every body cherishes, people have the audacity to talk to you like this and harass you ...😑
according to me what ever the writer writes if anybody finds anything offensive  they have the option of not reading it ......πŸ˜•
and well who ever gave you a lecture on child marriage being right is just being orthodox and behaving immature ...
i hope this will give a message that child marriage is wrong ...πŸ‘
and thumbs up to you tina πŸ‘πŸΌ
i respect you more now for writing about this  child marriage issue ......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
again back to the update
i hate the distance between themπŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
again  pearls of beautiful words to describe passion ...hot flames of passion
and arnav being a parched desert and she an ocean
something as wild and untamed as tharπŸ‘

his love for her far outweighed red hot lust spearing through himπŸ‘πŸ‘
her soft beauty eclipsing himπŸ‘

again i  bow to thee...πŸ‘πŸΌ
for me it just adds to the beauty of this tale ....
and  finally arnav gets to know that khushi  is weighed down by the burden of past
i loved the i believe you part...❀️
finally they are okayyπŸ€—
loved it
❀️
they clarified upon  lavanya...
arnav is jealous of her clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then the rest of the part is a blur ...
i dont want to re live the pain 😭
arshi escaped 😎
i hope they are fineπŸ˜•
loved the update  tina
huggsπŸ€—
ps ...red coats
pps i know we will get a good description of  shyams painful πŸ˜†πŸ˜† death

thank you for the support hun πŸ€— I agree completely. Glad you liked the past chapter, more coming very soonπŸ˜‰
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: neag

Pending... waiting to see it change into updated or  pm later...lol

Gosh I'm refreshing the screen every five minutes. ...

It's gonna take some time unfort bc its a mahaupdate, lots of pics to find and then i have to read it once more. but BHO will be up momentarilyπŸ˜‰
TinaEskay thumbnail
RES for precap!
*Edit

PMs pending (will include Baby Hold On, Twoshot, plus a teaser). 

OMG I can't believe we've finally reached this point in DH. This is a siggy I've been saving since before I even began writing and posting DH. It was made during the first outlining days. Finally!❀️

Precap Chapter 23: Repercussions

This FF is strictly ArHI/IPK but some of these RR pics fit really well with DH.

Historical Facts:

Bikaner, a city in Northwestern Rajasthan, originally came under the suzerainty of the British Raj under a treaty of paramountcy signed in 1818, where after the Maharajas of Bikaner invested heavily on refurbishing their Junagarh fort (originally built in 1594).

The city was considered an oasis on the trade route between Central Asia and the Gujarat coast as it had adequate spring water.

Marwari is the most widely spoken of the several dozen Rajasthani dialects, especially in Bikaner.

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago