ArHi FF #11: Desert Heat *Ch 24 Pg 1* (Next thread link pg 1) - Page 75

Posted: 10 years ago
I mean does khushi even needs to think? :P
Great update loved it!
Loved aman and maya's scene
Taj totally cracked me cant wait for zoya to comeback! And arhi scene was sooo hot!!!!! Loved it!
I so loved the chappyy...
They are sooo cute together...
uh oh.. dumbo slept on his wedding night:-)) khushi can irritate him whole life for this mistake:-))
little progress from Aman... and hope Imran meets Zara also..

now wht will khushi choose now?? 
cmon yaar start the camel romance now...
Awesome update Aman is loosening up. Just love this group. Thanks for the pm. 
She is about to give in, I hope. They are married for all intents and purposes. Khushi, get Arnav out of his misery now and throw that ring in the sands of Rajastan, where it will get lost and buried forever. It needs to be done now, it is your turn to show how much you are committed to him. Just do it Khushi.Edited by rana5 - 10 years ago
Finally - DH update - yay !!!
wonderful part
loved it
thanks for the pm
awesome update loved it things are kinda getting better between maya n aman atleast he was kind n nice to her n he want more than friendship with her n then just changed it into something else he is such a tease n loved Imran n taj part taj playing matchmaker once again n drunk arnav was cute loved the bathroom scene n khushi was very kind to him the next day n they had the talk he gave her a choice the sindoor or the ring wonder wat she will choose hope she choose his love n sindoor cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm
I really love the way u showed how much Arnav Khushi love eachother they fight but for a short time coz they know how to clear their problems if not one the other knows AWESOME UPDATE DEAR
I read your PM and had to shake my head in disbelief at people asking you these weird questions.
Just like you, I am not moving on from IPK and I only read Arnav and Khushi stories and you are so right...you started this story long before RR and no you copied NOTHING from RR and in addition, RR is a copy from other shows...lol.

By now all the characters feel so like family.

Lovely update.  I loved the an intoxicated Arnav and a Khushi who now feels bound and married to him.  It's an interesting question...ring or sindoor?  Given Khushi's perspective...she will choose sindoor.
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago