India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

The Current Situation- EBP (Page 5)

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Sonia ji, great thought, but I have a different view. Shlok is a emotional,impulsive egoistic person, he does not care to protect Astha at this point. I am not even sure he really loves her. He is like a immature kid. I think Astha will be forced to come back because of NA and not because shlok wants her back. And am not complaining here about shlok. I love that he is so unpredictable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013jia.astk.Tanmaya.dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktja

I am simply amazed how you guys can go so deep in your analysis

well 
thanks...Smile

@niki thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013.Tanmaya.

jia.astk IF-Dazzler
jia.astk
jia.astk

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by asthak

Lachii.. great post. But I am confused after today's episode. EBP ,they like to confuse us don't they!!
And I am not good at HAS at all Smile. I do some guesses here and there. And has more questions Smile
Shlok has feelings for Astha for sure but his ego stops him to express it, same thing happened today again. He is so angry that she revealed everything in front of family members. Please see Jonee's thread for my reply.
i think shlok has no ego issues when it comes to aastha...i will maintain this point...he does what is necessary for survival of aastha and ashlok...and he is confident that he will as we see aastha is slowly connecting the dots and is hopelessly in love with him...
And Astha is she still in love with him? She never admitted once that she also hates him, she only told that he hated her and all this relation is a lie blah..blah!!  she loves him and will love him...but the problem will be "trust" ...shlok will have to gain her trust back...and this time no buttering will be of use...he will have to take practical steps...
She looked so helpless when he snapped his fingers at her and shooed her away to leave the house ...hated that part completely. yes but now taht the truth was out...it was necessary for everyone to believe that he hates her...i think now when shlok woos her back, niranjan would this time think that he is faking love to win her as per his command and in fact this tiem it will be real love...but "delhi hanooz door ast" means there is many a slip between a cup and a lip.
The biggest guess I made till now Shlok is more manipulative than NA and I want to stick with it. And I just hope I am right!!you will be proven right because,,,it will be no show then!! NA has to fail in front of shlok

Thanks for the reply. Good replies. Actually on friday I wrote a post on how EBP can be compared to chess game and when it comes to monday I get confused due to the changing behavior of Shlok and Astha. She said she hates him, then again said not love nor hate and this epi..nothing.I mean not about what she feels, but he hates her. Regarding Shlok we know him he doesn't accept his feelings for her, and says he hates her to everyone!! 
Anyways like I said and like you said in your post, it is a chess game Smile, will W&W. Its fun some times to analyze and sometimes just let it flow as it goes Smile.

Edited by asthak - 06 January 2014 at 8:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013.Tanmaya.dakshaavi

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Guys both suchi and lachi nice posts. Shlok feared for consequences from NA after seeing him angry he changed plan of accepting the mask in front of family that he doesn't love her. Poor astha still feel deep inside that shlok will open up that's why says Anjali that he has answer for her choosing maybe or sasural. Shlok doesn't want her to be influenced by NA buttery words so insisting on get out to give her the rights of mayke out of guilt by NA  himself.
Suchi I don't understand how can any one hold on the water in hand for so long . C.v.'show take care of thes things we HAS girls are too smart to catch it.
Anjali said the weddings are no puppet show but does she insist astha like she always does for any other thing in house no ... Bcz Anjali too in game with shlok. Agree with lachi shlok expression doesn't change through out but when astha blames him of avadhoot arrest he is angry . He knows how astha would react he even sensed that she will open up about the hate marriage when she didn't accompany him after HM. So he is smart and planned things a head .

Sg2013.Tanmaya.

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Sonia ji, great thought, but I have a different view. Shlok is a emotional,impulsive egoistic person, he does not care to protect Astha at this point. I am not even sure he really loves her. He is like a immature kid. I think Astha will be forced to come back because of NA and not because shlok wants her back. And am not complaining here about shlok. I love that he is so unpredictable.
when we see shlok acting impulsive and declaring he hates astha to the whole family we do get thoughts about his love for astha . He is angry on her for talk about their hate relation to the family and not accompany him after jungle. But didn't we see care from him during jungle .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013Operaqueen.Tanmaya.

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

Guys a lot of connection today like in taking customs,mayke,and revenge and insult finally mistakes too..
A lot.. Thought of doing pics..and colleges..but my headache is killing me to be out of focus along with kids attention.wll do it later..
Srry excuse me today..am not that touch base.

take your dear. 
When you are free do make post love to read your post.

Sg2013.Tanmaya.

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
after reading your take, watched today's episode again and what you are saying seems to be correctBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

after reading your take, watched today's episode again and what you are saying seems to be correctBig smile

thanks ... LOL
added some in another post...let me copy here

why he snapped his fingers ...and all ...made everyone snap out of what she was saying and aslo made her shut up and get out of that hell

she was equating her baba's samaan with niranjan's samaan...that would not have gone well with niranjan...and the point that shlok wanted to highlight, that aastha did not disrespect niranjan intentionally and even then had to pray price was being sidelined because of her not shutting up.

also he warned her that if she created more prob for dad, he will himself take revenge so niranjan would not think of taking revenge for further insults if come his way and also he might try not to take insults to heart as he would be terrified of the thought that his own son will go to high limits to take revenge of his father's apmaan and in that process might ruin his (NA) name...LOL

after asking shlok to bring aastha home and then shlok going extremes again would put niranjan in to more difficult position and he will have to restrain himself of asking his bacha for actions bacha does not want as bacha will go to extremes and again the fear of ruining reputation..

this is nearly disarming niranjan...

Edited by lachii - 06 January 2014 at 9:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

Go to top