Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 51)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Suvi .. U are asking that Q??

which question?? the Ashuji one?? kyu?? what is odd about that?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehatanuindu6789

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
waiting for tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677snehatanuindu6789

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by Suvika.

Writerji...one small question...would Nidhi continue to call him Dr Ashutosh?? any chance of shifting it to Ashuji??Day Dreaming

Waiting for bawa n veena...plan to updt tomorrow...
I feel dr ashutosh underlines their age gap...nthe dean intern relation ...where the magic began...lets see... Tongue
And plz indu aunty d be better than writerji...makes me nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh please...i am not going to call you aunty. Its either Induji or writerji...personally i like Writerji..LOL

the reason i asked for this AShuji thing was...now i feel the age difference has seized to matter to both of them...and there are always a lot of people who call him Dr AShutosh...but none who call him "Ashuji"...

just a thought. Please don't mind. That was one thing i never liked in the serial too. and i was reading your initial updates in the story so far thread. Nidhi calling him "Dr Ashutosh" in their intimate moments did sound a little odd to me...Sorry if i crossed the line in expressing my opinion.

Suvika u have not crossed any lines...thrre are no lines between us...we r both creatives..and can have different views...so no probs at alll...and i am fine with whatever u call me Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehatanuSuvika.

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Indu, this was an update which was most awaited by all your readers and you have done a superlative job with your splendid creativity ClapClap

Nidhi immediately striking an amiable chord with the house keeper and Nishu stealing the show with his good manners and sharpness.  Nidhi has moulded her little boy into such a sweet and well behaved child and loved Ashu silently acknowledging it.  Ashu's doubts doubly confirmed with Nidhi's sickness and the changes in her body, but showing utmost restraint in spite of his potent desire and giving her the much needed assurance.  Could sense Nidhi's angst as she had to tide over the hours with apprehensions and lingering doubts.

The visit to the doctor - the formidable British Gynaecologist, her innuendos and humour, Nidhi's nervousness and tears, Ashu's care and support and finally the good news confirmed - wonderful portrayal Thumbs Up.  Loved Nidhi clarifying about the rides. The news sinking in and Ashni celebrating at long last unmindful of the crowd - yes this is the moment we all had been waiting for.  Ashni back home ecstatic, Nidhi with a new spring in her step cooking Ashu's favourite dishes and the atmosphere completely relaxed and joyous even drawing a remark from an observant Nishu.

Nidhi not willing to share the news back home and instead wanting to reveal it on their return to see Baba's reaction was very heart warming.  You have summed up the update with the culmination of Ashni passion, riding the crest of a new hope, a new dawn, a new beginning.  Now waiting to see how you go about making changes in their travel plans.  Yes Meera will indeed regret her actions and words on seeing Nidhi.  

Edited by Veenaper - 15 January 2014 at 8:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandu1972jasvir677snehatanuindu6789floridadocbawaswift

snehatanu Senior Member
snehatanu
snehatanu

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the wonderful update Induji.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeenaperbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veenaper

Indu, this was an update which was most awaited by all your readers and you have done a superlative job with your splendid creativityClapClap.

Nidhi immediately striking an amiable chord with the house keeper and Nishu stealing the show with his good manners and sharpness. Nidhi has moulded her little boy into such a sweet and well behaved child and loved Ashu silently acknowledging it. Ashu's doubts doubly confirmed with Nidhi's sickness and the changes in her body, but showing utmost restraint in spite of his potent desire and giving her the much needed assurance. Could sense Nidhi's angst as she had to tide over the hours with apprehensions and lingering doubts.

The visit to the doctor - the formidable British Gynaecologist, her innuendos and humour, Nidhi's nervousness and tears, Ashu's care and support and finally the good news confirmed - wonderful portrayalThumbs Up. Loved Nidhi clarifying about the rides. The news sinking in and Ashni celebrating at long last unmindful of the crowd - yes this is the moment we all had been waiting for. Ashni back home ecstatic, Nidhi with a new spring in her step cooking Ashu's favourite dishes and the atmosphere completely relaxed and joyous even drawing a remark from an observant Nishu.

Nidhi not willing to share the news back home and instead wanting to reveal it on their return to see Baba's reaction was very heart warming. You have summed up the update with the culmination of Ashni passion, riding the crest of a new hope, a new dawn, a new beginning. Now waiting to see how you go about making changes in their travel plans. Yes Meera will indeed regret her actions and words on seeing Nidhi.

THANX VEENA...I WAIT FOR UR COMMENTS LIKE A KID WAITS FOR A TEACHER'S REMARKS..
GLAD THAT U LIKED THE UPDATE...YES I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK INTO THE DETAILS...NOW ASHU NIDHI IN LONDON...MEETING MALLICKS N ...MEERA...

Edited by indu6789 - 15 January 2014 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chandu1972snehatanufloridadocVeenaperbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I MUST ADMIT ONE THING ,THRU ALL THIS ADULATION THAT YOU SHOWER ON ME..THE IDEA OF WRITING FF CAME FROM READING THE GREAT ONES THAT MALVIKA RAJIV USED TO WRITE...I COULD NEVER COMMENT BCOZ I WAS NOTREGISTERED AS A MEMBER IN IF. WHEREVER YOU ARE ..YOU ARE MISSED..N REVERED..DOC REST IN PEACE...
INDU

snehatanufloridadocVeenaperbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
AS I COMPLETE 50 PG OF THIS THREAD ..ONE PERSON I AM REALLY MISSING IS MY FRIEND SONY...SHE WAS MY STRENGTH...I KNOW SHE HAS COMPELLING REASONS FOR BEING AWAY..BUT I MISS U SONY..IF I BORROW NIDHI'S LINES ,EP.155"AAPKE BINA KUCH BHI ACHCHA NAHI LAGTA..."
LOVE U MY DEAR

snehatanufloridadocVeenaperbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

Go to top