Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 50)

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Suvi .. U are asking that Q??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wait Deepali, i am still filling one more comment ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789Veenaperfloridadoc

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Indu di, i am recovering and will be fine soon. Plzz dont worry Smile
I was not here after last evening.. so now have posted.. Sorry for the delay.
Hope you will like it n the caps.. Have a look ! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677indu6789Veenaperfloridadoc

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Fabulous update Indu di..StarClap
Maangi thi ik duajo kabool ho gayi..Smile
What a way to present the beautiful chapter in the galore of love ! Nidhi n Nishu's arrival made that apartment a home .. A lovely metaphor to describe the homely atmosphere !Star

Its was an obvious scenes where Ashu saw Nidhi becoming so familiar with Mrs. Hudson and making Nishu a good mannered boy !~ She has that ability to make one o her own !Smile
Ashu knew that sumthing was not right with Nidhi right from his talks back in Lucknow.. n here he cud sense every minute reaction of hers. His concern, love n clinical eye knew that she is carrying their child. Hohoooh ! This is the gift that they have received in each other's company. Loved it !Party
But here as they both are so concerned cos they are travelling between hope n despair.. Their shattered dreams are going to see the glorious light but still a full confirmation is necessary,, I loved this gesture of both.. where they cant see each other in gloom. What a fab couple.,., they know each other so well,, n this love is growing each day !!!

Dr. Smith, being a heartstone..a hard doc who carries every instruction with her n smiles are hidden. A true hard nut.. ! I think she was right in her details n shocks that a doc cud not understand her own pregnancy. But her remarks over Indian docs' knowledge.. Anyways, later Ashu's discussing the matter even made her smile to Nidhi !
A wish that has come true ! Got emotional over their hug with tears of joy and happiness !!!!HeartHeartHeartThis is the moment where they have got what they wishes for.. what they yearned for. .longed for ! I am so happy for them.. have no words to describe how they wud have felt the moment the report turned positive !Clap
Everyone is happy. Mrs. Hudson's patting blessings to Ashni makes me smile over the good nature of the old lady !
Loved Nishu's prompt queries.. heater kahaan hai.. jet lag kya hota hai...TongueAn intelligent boy ready to become Einstein .. haha TongueAnd his friendship with Zaffer is on ! His parents are so proud of him watching him playing wth Zaffer as they have to go to the " doc for the injection ",, Love this cute n smart kid, who knows he has to give Mom n Pa their time. !!! Playing with his abacus n telling abt his family to Mrs. Hudson !TongueHug
Ashni are here again in each other, with each other ! This is the time they have longed for 6 weeks. And as the news of the new arrival is here.. the closeness has become very loving.
Their company has given them each other. Nidhi is at the top of the world as she has the awesome feeling of this moment. She has suffered a lots .. done so much all alone back home.. Now is the time that she will see the most happiest moments of her life. She is with her Ashu, with Nishu, and worried abt her families back home. She has got what she wanted.. she has managed to give what Ashu yearned for.. Now as they both are with each other n waiting for the best time to come, the closeness is a blessing.
very nice goings in the chapter Indu di.. Loved it. !
Waiting for the next now.. to know more how they will visit the most beautiful London in each other's company with Nishu enjoying every bit !
Nice n apt song in the end ! Ye mulakaat ik bahana hai. ! And Nidhi is with her love feeling at the Top of the world !!!
One more to add..
Apne pyaa ke sapne sach hue..
hothon pe geeton ke phool khil gaye..
saari duniya chhod ke man meet mil gaye..
Smile

THANX BAWA...MAANGI THI EK DUA JO QUBOOL HOGAYI...BAWA KA COMMENT AA GAYE...YIPEEE...
YES ASHU COULD GUESS...BECAUSE HE S A MORE EXPERIENCED DR...N KNOWS NIDHI BETTER THAN SHE HERSELF DOES..AND REMEMBER SHE WAS SO OVERWORKED..COULDNT TAKE CARE OF HER OWN SELF...ANYWAY NOW ASHU WOULD..
NOW A NEW PLAN TO GO AROUND ENGLAND N EUROPE...AND MEERA!!!!WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN??DONT WORRY...NO FILMI ACTION EXPECTED...MEERA ..THE NAME SAYS IT ALL...
THE CAPS ARE BEAUTIFULLL..JUST LOVELY..I FEEL IT HAPPENING IN FRONT OF MY EYES...
UPDATE TOMORROW...HOPEFULLY BY THEN VEENA D ALSO HAVE COMMENTED...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677snehatanufloridadocVeenaperbawaswift

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Another 50

jasvir677indu6789floridadoc

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

THANX BAWA...MAANGI THI EK DUA JO QUBOOL HOGAYI...BAWA KA COMMENT AA GAYE...YIPEEE...
YES ASHU COULD GUESS...BECAUSE HE S A MORE EXPERIENCED DR...N KNOWS NIDHI BETTER THAN SHE HERSELF DOES..AND REMEMBER SHE WAS SO OVERWORKED..COULDNT TAKE CARE OF HER OWN SELF...ANYWAY NOW ASHU WOULD..
NOW A NEW PLAN TO GO AROUND ENGLAND N EUROPE...AND MEERA!!!!WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN??DONT WORRY...NO FILMI ACTION EXPECTED...MEERA ..THE NAME SAYS IT ALL...
THE CAPS ARE BEAUTIFULLL..JUST LOVELY..I FEEL IT HAPPENING IN FRONT OF MY EYES...
UPDATE TOMORROW...HOPEFULLY BY THEN VEENA D ALSO HAVE COMMENTED...
Yippee.. haha.. Hug
Hope you have also liked the song i have added later.. 

Di, I have only one thing to say abt Meera.. This is the moment that she will get to learn what REAL LOVE is ! She has seen love thru one side. The true side of love is yet to be seen by her. And Ashni and more it wud be Nidhi who will make her understand the real meaning of love. I think Meera will get this by Nidhi's good nature, her mature thinking and pure love for Ashu !
Hope to see her knowing it,, with all smiles at both the ends !Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677snehatanuindu6789Veenaperfloridadoc

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by Suvika.

Writerji...one small question...would Nidhi continue to call him Dr Ashutosh?? any chance of shifting it to Ashuji??Day Dreaming

Waiting for bawa n veena...plan to updt tomorrow...
I feel dr ashutosh underlines their age gap...nthe dean intern relation ...where the magic began...lets see... Tongue
And plz indu aunty d be better than writerji...makes me nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh please...i am not going to call you aunty. Its either Induji or writerji...personally i like Writerji..LOL

the reason i asked for this AShuji thing was...now i feel the age difference has seized to matter to both of them...and there are always a lot of people who call him Dr AShutosh...but none who call him "Ashuji"...

just a thought. Please don't mind. That was one thing i never liked in the serial too. and i was reading your initial updates in the story so far thread. Nidhi calling him "Dr Ashutosh" in their intimate moments did sound a little odd to me...Sorry if i crossed the line in expressing my opinion. 

jasvir677indu6789JusticeDenied17

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayasree.rao

Originally posted by Suvika.

Writerji...one small question...would Nidhi continue to call him Dr Ashutosh?? any chance of shifting it to Ashuji?? Day Dreaming

Nothing to beat your "CHWEETU" Suja.

very true Jayasreeji...i loved that one...and i also love Tiger and Chulbuli...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoindu6789

Go to top