Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 124)

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Many Many Congratulations to Sk and Keerti ji on becoming the proud parents to a cute baby girl Party
Its surely a time to party Aazu Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677jahanaarasnehatanujayasree.raofloridadocVeenaper

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Originally posted by deepa17

I want update in new thread.. anyhome here to help...

Calling bawa

Me here Deepali ... but new update on the new thread.. still there are 25 n more pages to go ...Tongue

Toh kya hua .. Thode pics post Karne hain Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehatanufloridadocbawaswift

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677jahanaarasnehatanuindu6789jayasree.raofloridadocshobha21VeenaperbawaswiftSuvika.

Ashni1 Senior Member
Ashni1
Ashni1

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Lovely update aunty

indu6789floridadocbawaswift

ssss97 IF-Dazzler
ssss97
ssss97

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by sss97

<font size="3">update kal nahi hosakta kya story is going gr8 Mala is quite interesting and Dr Hardstone is on full SWING liked his covo with Mala. waiting to see more of that n also armala track :)</font>

THANX MY DEAR...I LOVED WHEN ASHU SAID"ARMAAN KA DIET CHART AAP DE DEIN, HUM WAHI FOLLOW KARENGE..."!!
UPDT TOMORROW EVENING
will wait for it

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hello Friends...Smile
indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO VEENA...WITHOUT WHOSE COMMENTS THE PREVIOUS ONE SEEMS SO INCOMPLETE...

Armaan rung the bell tomala's flat.she lived in those super luxury flats that had come up in lucknow at golf linx...and it had been about three weeks that armaan had been visiting her...almost twice a week...they would just sit as mala would discuss her magnificent plans of expansion and armaan had to admit that she was excellent at planning..and had a clever business sense...during her long discourses, armaan would just sot and while sipping into his gin n tonic ,he would keep looking at her...intently..lovingly..longingly...
The door was opened by mala's helper as she ushered armaan in and as he sat on the sofa he could hear mala in the bedroom talk over the phone...business as usual...ufff!!!could she really not think of anything else??and then she shouted at the help, to put the trolley of drinks n kebabs that she had ordered n leave...she emerged about half an hour later...clad in her gown...armaan was a lil surprised..he had never seen her ...or naina in night wear...he gulped...as she looked at him..n smiled"you seem embarassed...dont you like the gown"??and before armaan could reply , she had thrown it away, exposing her stunning figure in a cream nightie..."i have been so busy..hadno time to change...n its so hot now...lucknow blisters in march...wish wexould have lived in paris or milan??tell me..after we merge our enterprises and set up the chains we wish to...would u mind settling abroad...paris??or milan??"armaan was at a loss of words...he had never thought of leaving india...lucknow or bombay where his parents lived ...were the only two homes to him...he smiled...worked a smile and said"lets see...maybe business keeps us here..."mala frownes"oh comme on armaan,its not business...its dr ashutosh n his family that you are tied to...you know sometimes i find it strange...ur living with them...amin..he has a family..n what do you do there...looking out of place like a sore thumb"??armaan tried to explain the deep bond that he shared with ashutosh...n how nidhi n nishu loved him..how nishu had lit up his lonely world ...but somehow he couldnt...just couldnt...as mala , sensing his discomfort changed the topic n said"achcha ,tell me, when can you sign the merger deal...i have it chalked out..you can just sign it...n see how i multiply the business...right now you have showrooms only in bombay delhi n lucknow, very soon you d have in every big city of india...n the fashion capital of the world...milan!!!"armaan got up..n walked..thinking of the tags..the threads such mergers brought...he had been employing about 100 traditional artisans n tailors ..many of them quite aged...will they be able to meet the new deadlines...???he was suddenly drawn out of his thoughts as mala gave him a glass of whiskey...and sat across..."i know you are worried about your workers...armaan ..i have told you before...they cant survive in the changing environment...they are not competitive enough...and then afterall...old order has to change,giving place to new...bolo"??and she came close to armaan...aitting on the arm of his sofa...and her fingers played with his collar...he looked up n saw the desire in her eyes...the desore that was wrecking him apart...and as he sighed...mala almost slipped into his lap...and rubbed her face ahainst his cheek...her breath hot...n demanding...as she tugged at his shirt...armaan closed his eyes...as she continued...kissing him on his cheeks...his chest...and as she tried to press herself against him...something pulled armaan...n he almost shoved her aside n got up...straightening his collar..n buttons of his shirt...he tried to smile gently as he said"mala...you are tipsy...jaao so jaao...good night"and before she could say anything , he came out...breathing deeply into the air...seeming strangely free to be outside...as he drove..he recalled naina...in college, how he had kissed her on the cheek...once when they were alone in the canteen...n how she had blushed...they had never gone beyond those stolen kisses...lucknow 20 years back was almost victorian...he seemed to regret...the fact that life had not given them sufficient years...to be together...he recalled the day...when naina's mom had called him home...n told him to go into her bedroom ...where his world ..their world had been shattered by that pathologicalreport...of the swelling that naina was having behind her ear...Armaan shook his head as he parked the car n entered...and nishu ran to hug him "chacha,..aap kaahaa the..mai wait kar raha tha ..."and armaan kissed him..as nishu sniffed his breath n said"cacha...aapne brush nahi kiya kya...mamma says we smell if we dont brush..."and as nidhi huffed nishu..armaan stopped her..."haan beta..i am sorry..aur mera baby kyun jaga hai abtak..."??nishu wriggled down n ran in ...only to emerge with the prize ha had got..."chacha..mere ko first prize mila drawing mei...pata hai ..phir ek aur comtition hoga..."and as usual ashutosh played the dictionary by making his son repeat..."competition"!!armaan patted nishu..n turning down dinner retired to his room...as he opened his wardrobe ..he smiled..nidhi had arranged it yet again...n his eyes fell on that picture of naina...her eyes ...were they trying to say something to him...he shut the door...n switched off the light...probably darkness could be a solace...he could lose himself in it...where no one could see him..not even he himself...
"Oouuuch"it was nidhi almost crying in pain as dr ashutosh injected her with vit D n calcium..in his cabin..and then raising his eyebrow said"i know..its a painful shot...its oily n has to be given IM..."nidhi nodded as she straightened herself from the chair...and there was a knock ...she stood up..ready to leave for her ward...as dr ashutosh said"ab shaam ko milenge...mujhe bahut kaam hai aaj...lunch kha lena...maine order ker diya hai tumhare liye..."n nidhi pouted...as the wardboy came in"sir..woh sab wait ker rahe hain..."ashutosh nodded...they had a board meeting...aradhanaji was also coming...ashutosh walked to the boardroom...the agenda was expansion of the hospital by a ward in the ortho section n one in the neuro surgery...as dr ranganath gave his presentation, dr ashutosh looked at dr dubey n others..all seemed to agree and finances were discussed..as dr ashutosh felt that they had to..infact they should expand but not at the expense of their welfare schemes...aradhanaji supported him wholeheartedly and so did the others...the cost was to be about 2.5 crores,so profits of a quarter would go down...but as aradhanaji said"kgh was much beyond profit n loss" as the other board members left..being in a hurry, dr dubey ordered coffeee for the three of them,,.as ashutosh smiled"sir too much coffee is not good for you..."he laughed n said"arre ashutosh hafte ka doosra cup hai...bus dr nidhi ko nahi bataana...naaraaz hogi...afterall meri resident dr hai woh"!!and as the three laughed sharing some rare relaxed moments in the hospital..dr dubey said"sach kahoon...agar dr nidhi itni sewa nahi karti..to meri recovery kabhi nahi ho pati...she was my dr, physio, nurse all rolled into one...aur shaayad ek beti...ek bahu bhi...kusum ko usi ne bulaaya..."..the name struck a chord with dr ashutosh...as he said"sir aap log..aur aradhanaji dinner pe aaiye na...friday ko..plz"aradhanaji shook her head..."nahi ashutosh..nidhi pe strain nahi do...uski pregnancy easy nahi hoti..."dr ashutosh nodded...as a shadow flashed across his face..but then remembering nidhi ,he added"actually, usi ka bahut mann hai...plz aaiye..ghar me kaafi help hai..aap worry nahi kariye...usko bahut achcha lagega...aur baba bhi yaad karte hain ..aapko"he looked at aradhanaji...a silent understanding in his eyes...a respect..a deep regardfor their unsuccessful love...and a peace of understanding in his eyes...something that nidhi had taught him...to accept n rever...dr ashutosh smiled n returned to work...
Nidhi sat in the canteen n before she could think..a food tray came..curd, paalak, carrot n beans n rajma with roti.."sir ne kaha tha...aur yeh milk..."said the boy placing a small pack of elaichi flavouredmilk...nidhi made a face...as she saw aahana dipping into pao bhaji n sipping coke...she ate with an effort...realising it was for her n the baby's good...but feeling deeply irritated at the same time...she pushed the plate ...having eaten about half,...and returned to the ward...
As she was writing the prescription for the last patient before going to the children's ward, laxmi bai came running"dr nidhi, dr ashutosh bula rahe hain aapko...gusse mei hain...abhi ke abhi bulaaya hai..."nidhi gave the prescription n got up...as she entered the "den"as the cabin used to be called when dr hardstone was at his peak...she saw him pacing inside...and he looked at her...n then taking her arm , just pushed her onto the sofa..n brought a milk pack from his table , inserting the straw in her mouth..."come on,..start..drinking"nidhi sat..feeling once again like a young intern in front of the dean...but now he was her husband...he couldnt order her around...she simply didnt feel like having milk.."main nahi pee sakti...i hate milk..aur ye aap jaante hain..."n nidhi tried to get up..wincing as her knees n back seemed to ache...dr ashutosh held her arm..almost sternly.."yeh jo back ache hai..yeh sab calcium deficiency ka nateeja hai...pregnancy mei...anywa why am i arguing..chup chaap piyo..."and the straw was back in her mouth...as nidhi sipped...tears of anger stinging her eyes...and as she finished...he took the pack..shaking to see if it was over n nidhi shot back"autopsy karwa leejiye pack ki...better rahega..."and as she got up..he looked at her...his expression seemed to be of a principal..trying to retain his composure n patience in dealing with a troublesome teenager..."nidhi asked"ab jaaoon..ki koi aur torture baaki hai...i cant understand..ki aap ca ke air injections kyun nahi de sakte...i just hate milk..marr jaaoongi mai..yeh doodh se..."dr ashutosh looked at her...not thinking it necessary to reply...n the look in his eyes told that the interview was indeed over!!
Nidhi entered the children's ward n saw the nurses struggling with milk!!!she smiled as she clapped"chalo, lets have a race..milk race..kaun sabse pehle khatam karega milk...usko mai chocolate doongi"!!!and in the blink of an eye...ther glasses were empty asnidhi laughed n opened the choco jar...
Dr ashutosh stood outside ..looking at the one of the many novel ideas that nidhi had introduced in the childrens ward...he smiled...as a glint came into his eyes...
Driving home , nidhi was her exuberant self again"pata hai...aaj aahana pao bhaji aur coke pee rahi thi...i felt sooo jealous..."ashutosh spoke ,"tum log ambassadors ho sakte ho..junk food ke...maagi , pao bhaji..coke...tum ahaana..armaan..."and he seemed to fall silent...as nidhi spoke"aaj kal armaanji regularly drink ker rahe hain...dinner bhi nahi khate ...i am worried..."ashutosh seemed irritated again"miss mala...whatever ka karishma hai...kyaa karein...i hope..."nidhi interrupted"aap bahut negative hain...itni buri bhi nahi hai malaji..."ashutosh smiled "malaji!!waah!!keh ke dekhna,...woh to apne ko shaayad tumse bhi chota manti hogi..."nidhi tugged at ashutosh's sleeve"achcha..yeh bataaiye..ki aapko problem kya hai..maybe armaanji is in love...after all pyaar zindagi me do baarbhi ho sakta hai..."!!ashutosh shook his head in disapproval"pyaar to ek baar hi hota hai...uske baad jo hota hai..woh samjhauta ...compromise hota hai..."nidhi countered"per dr ashutosh ,pyaar nibhaana koi badi baat nahi..per samjhauta nibhana..bahut badi baat hai..i feel we should help him...kya pata zindagi me unhe phir ek saathi mil jaaye"!!ashutosh laughed a hollow laughter.."pyaar...saath..ya business partner...??armaa ki aankhe khuli hain..lekin dimaag..band hai...i dunno usse tumhari is malaji me naina kahaan se dikh rahi hai...he is gonna regret it real bad..."nidhi seemed to disagree but was not sure...yes love was much beyond similarity in faces...but then what had been naina like??and how was malaji different??how would nidhi know that...she had to meet mala more...
The family sat for dinner,armaan was also there as nidhi served aaloo gobhi matar n methi gajar with chane n roti..as nishu insisted being fed by armaan ..baba said"tujhe bahut miss karta hai nishu...aajkal kahaan rehta hai tu beta"??armaan took a bite as he answered"bus baba...business..."and he could feel ashutosh's gaze...he looked away...as kaka got hot gajar halwa..."kisne banaaya..kissmiss daal ke"??asked baba...kaka smiled"nidhi beti ne..hospital se aake..microwave mei..aur itna banaaya hai..ki armaan beta tu jee bhar ke kha..."ashutosh quipped"armaan..sambhal ke...watch ur calories"!!as armaan took a huge helping n snarled"ashu ke bachche teri pitaayi hogi"!!and the family laughed together...as dr ashutosh informed to nidhi's delight"kal raat aradhanaji, dr dubey aur unki behan aa rahe hain dinner pe..baba...to ..."baba smiled"waah!!bada maza aayega...per nidhi tu strain na kerna beta..hiraman aur maxi..."nidhi was excoted"baba...halwa to hai hi..aaloo methi air chane subah bana jaaoongi...pulaao paneer boondi raita shaam ko...roti...ka..."and she seemed to have a bout of cough...as she gasped..holdong the baby bump...dr ashutosh was by her in a flash...rubbing her back,..and then making her sip water...as she found her breath...n he his relief...n then looking at her he commented"thoda kum bologi to sehat ke liye achcha rahega...samjhi"??n nidhi pouted ...as dr ashutosh got up...
Nishu held his hand"papa...ludo ..lets play..." n ashutosh smiled...as nishu brought out the board n he armaan n baba settled wirh ashu for ludo olympics!!!nidhi withdrew into the bedroom...feeling ashutosh's gaze trail her...
She arranged his n her own wardrobe..as she once again found the pink socks...n kissed them...as she touched her bump...n closed her eyes in prayer...for a moment...
Dr ashutosh entered carrying a sleepy nishu n settled him...as he returned to the kitchen n came with the "night torture"another glass of milk...nidhi took it..in silence n gulped it down showing her anger...as ashutosh settled close n said"tum bhi to childrens ward me doodh pilaati ho bachchon ko..."nidhi pouted"unhe chocolate bhi milti hai..."ashutosh came closer, raising his eyebrow, he asked"tumhe chocolate chahiye...ya..."??n nidhi turned away..trying to hide her blush...n to her irritation, dr ashutosh seemed to settle to sleep...she threw her pillow in anger...and dr ashutosh put his arm around...hugging her close..."itna gussa??"she complained"kyun sirf aap hi hain dr hardstone??mai bhi hoon...rock heart,..jaaiye..."and ashutosh laughed as he held her n whispered"i know how to melt this rock"!!!as he came up..his lips seeking hers...and his hands holding her face ..looking into her eyes...into their future...as the moonlight filtered...glistening their sheets that covered their entwined bodies...ashutosh rubbing nidhi's back ...after they had peaked together...n his eyes watchful till her breathing returned to normal...n then he kissed her once more...making her comfortable...in his warm protective embrace...as she closed her eyes...and he drew her to his bare chest...hearing the reassuring rhythm of her heartbeat...the symphony of their life...

In the morning, armaan was ready as a sleepy ashu came having dropped nishu to school, n nidhi emerged with tea...as they sat,nidhi working on potatoes for dinner...she looked at dr ashutosh..n he understood the question in her eyes...he turned to armaan..."hey armaan...aaj shaam dinner hai..tu bhi bula le..mala ko...if she is fine with it...haan diet chart pooch lena...hum to gluttons hain uske hisaab se..."!!armaan smiled...a silent gratefullness in his eyes...ashu understood his emotions...he n the family were his rock of gibraltar...the support n security that a loner needed...yes ..naina...sorry mala will love it, he thought...
Baba laughed"bhai..mai bhi apna suit pehan loonga...style ki kaayal hai..teri mala"!!
"Waah!!"teri mala"!!whispered ashutosh as he returned to his newspaper n tea...with his family...savouring the peace that he had found ...and arman loojed at him...hoping that he too ...might complete this family picture...but then ...was it possibl??was it feasible??and most importantly ...was it what he really wanted???
But yes one thing he was sure of ..was his froendship with ashu...they had been together thru a lot...n he could take a lot more if ashu n his family were with him...armaan looked at ashu n said"tujhe yaad hai woh gaana ..ashu"??ashutosh looked at him"wohi na...
Diye jalte hain..phool khilte hain...
Badi mushkil se magar duniya me dost milte hain.."
And armaan looked at ashutosh...as both sipped into adrak wali chai...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshreep2swthrtnakshaarti1303chandu1972jasvir677snehatanuaryanppjyotinayanaPooliciousjahanaaraarunsunita_gmssss97jayasree.raofloridadocshobha21VeenaperSwatishubhAazeen02Anjani9Veni-Vidi-ViciSuvika.bawaswift

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
me first

Go to top