Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa17

Induji looks like the she devil visited this thread .. U left at cliff hanger ..

Yeh meera kya bakhedha karegi ?

London ki sair ki mein aaj..

Next up.. City of Love?

Liked your way of informing bade baba

😆 that was my first thought too Deepa...She Devil opened the story so far thread and Induji posted her cliffhanger chapter...😈 

lovely update Induji... looking fwd to Meera realization 
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice update Indu ji...I just love that Sudhir's one line "Itni jaldi" 🤣
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Indu di for this lovely update ! I travelled London once again thru your eyes.. ! Thanks for dedicating this update to me.. Love you di, cos mothers do all for their child n get his or her love in return.. so here it is... 🤗

What a change in the atmosphere.. right from the landing of Nidhi n Nishu in London ! I knew a scene of bread n butter will come soon n here it is confusing Mrs. Hudson totally n perfectly said by Zaffer.. this is Indian love ! Yes, we Indians are so emotional that we take minute things as the biggest in our lives n thats the real way of expressing our loves ! Hats Off to all Indians !!!
Liked how Nidhi told Ashu not to wake up Baba, as he might be sleeping.. so caring n lovely nature.. and delicious sooji ka halwa.. Nidhi is an all rounder ! Love to see her with Ashu.. !!!
The plans they made n time to time giving full consideration to Nidhi's travels,.. liked the way Ashu changed it for Nidhi's convenience.. how caring both are.. ( aapke beta bahu bhi aise hi hain Di.. sacchhiii 😉😛 )
The ride to the London eye and Nidhi's confession for the first time that she always wanna travel the routes and is so interested in history.. this all makes Ashu how much he has to know his Nidhi yet ! Loved the way this wonderful trip has started !!! 
Ashu so caring n took all measures to protect his two loves. In the drizzle, giving her his coat  n before that Nidhi teasing Ashu abt the age gap on eating much of french fries... 😉 .. mujhe mazaa aa rahaa hai dI 😃
Ashu's worries are obvious not to take her more in the snowfall area.. she might slip. His attention more gripping towards Nidhi made Nishu jealous n left out,,, n parents took him to their laps in seconds.. O our Nishu.. thande haath.. itti thandi.. huuooo 😛
This convo was needed. Ashu asked how Nidhi cud not realise her pregnancy n knowing upon the known facts.. he is all decided to make up for what he cud not do for Nidhi past few days n for the days he had to be with her ! The most understanding couple ever !!!
Loved the way Dr. Sudhir got to know abt the news,, n then later Baba n Armaan gave their blessings ! This is the time that this family shud get the due happiness in the diguise of the new arrival ! God Bless !!! Loved the way Baba took the news n Armaan missing Nishu more than anything.. Now as Dadi bua gonna know.. God only knows how they all will stop her in Lucknow itself ! 😉😆 All is going so well.. Loving it !!!😃
Did not like the situation of Meera and moreover, her approach to life ... she is not understanding what she is saying n thinking.. Ashu is right.. she is living in a mirage.. Hope to see her more mature in her words. Divorce.. haahhaah.. you dont know Meera what our Ashni are really made up of.. 
Ashu is offered a chance to grab.. to join here n see more opportunities he cud have in KGH.. But life is not like that. Ashu is determined to raise KGH, n his abilities to take it to the heights ! Asking abt living in London to Nidhi.. her answer..

panchi din bhar kahin bhi door door tak ud aate hain..per shaam ko waapas apne ghar...apne ghonsle me jaate hain..."dr ashutosh seemed lost in her eyes...he had got his answer..

Her answer said it all..there is no way to stay here.. but may be her health can detain them here for long.. a bit of long !
The ride on the river cruise with awesome scenario over the bridge.. Lovely description .. !!! 
Meera at Mallik's.. It was never a thought to see her there for Ashu n now on looking upon Nidhi, an angel in Ashu's life.. she seems to have lose colors..
Whats in her mind now ? Will she harm Nidhi like Mallika tried to ? Will she try all her tantrums to seduce Ashu ? Will she ? wont she ?
Nice chapter n lovely narration Indu di .. ! Thanks for the ride to London ,, family knowing the good news., Nidhi so mature ncaring.. Ashu so caring n excited.. n now Meera.. Waiting to know what she has in her mind n heart ,, 
Thank you so very much ! 🤗

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
London thru the eyes of Ashni.. depicted by Indu di... !!!

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indu di where is our updt
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indu, just read the update. Once again you have woven the story with your superb creativity but I have a feeling that you have been to London.  Your brilliant description of the city's colonial architecture, its ever changing weather patterns, the world famous tourist spots and the landmarks of the British Aristocracy - you successfully managed to take your readers right there 👏 Ashu redrawing the travel plans to suit Nidhi's condition, the family's first outing in the city and Nidhi basking in Ashu's care and love were the highlights of this update.  Loved Nishu demanding his father's attention - smart boy. 

Dr. Sudhir's reaction to Nidhi's pregnancy was really embarrassing for Ashu but the way Baba got to hear the news - this was imagination at its best. 👍🏼.  Arman thrilled with the news, adding his jest as always and naturally enquiring about Nishu - he must be missing him the most. 

Meera once again trying to draw Ashu's attention but he firm and harsh in refusing her overtures.  Ashni and Nishu warmly welcomed by the Mallik's - they are all enamoured with Nidhi's youth and vibrant nature but Meera being called for the introduction - well this was a surprise.  You have stopped at the right juncture to give us some food for thought.  I am sure what is going on in her mind - it must be a total shock for her to see the Nidhi in Ashu's life, her age and divine beauty and must be feeling embarrassed at her actions. 

indu6789 thumbnail
Have been vvv busy friends..will reply to bawa veena n each one tomorrow morning ,..update by tomorrownite...i am myself thinking...meera n nidhi's reaction...interaction...the whole issue is in my mind...hence the delay...
Love u loads...bye
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Ok induji u take care

indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

oh please do continue soon...I can't rest till Meera issue is resolved..but that'll take a few more updates I feel...btw why did Meera's face lose colour...is it because she didn't expect Ashu to have a young wife who was so close to her in terms of age...or was it her reaction towards her rival?

Both, she is surprised to find ashutosh have such a young wife and also jealousy to find the rival equally if not more gifted with attributes...
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moumidey1

it's beautiful update 👍🏼 😛

Thanx moumi..heart broken by suchitra sen's death...