Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 107

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Did Armaan actually fire the workers, I wonder!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

Did Armaan actually fire the workers, I wonder!!

Excellent observation...
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indu, extremely sentimental chapter wherein you have touched upon raw emotions. Could imagine Armaan's sense of guilt in the previous chapter when the smoke made Nidhi undergo so much pain - could sense the agony she had to endure with the severe coughing bout and the breathlessness - it turned me all teary and emotional. Knew for sure that Mala will create a stir during the dinner with her remarks and that her character will get a drubbing. 

But here in this update you have turned the tables brilliantly taking me by complete surprise.  Nidhi in tears over the outcome of her state and fearing Ashu to explode over Armaan but just loved how he first assured her that nothing untoward will happen and how like a true friend and brother he stood behind Armaan through his doubts, self denial and worries. Armaan thinking of his last moments with his beloved - it was very painful to read. 

Liked the Cardio's observations on Dr. Ashutosh and his firm views on medical etiquette but could sense Nidhi's fears during the check up without Ashu's presence - she has all along been so apprehensive right from the start of the first pregnancy.  Dr. Sudhir's words of assurance must have given Ashu some relief in these troubled times. But Nidhi's mood swings in the car and then completely breaking down at home must have shocked Ashu. Her emotional quotient is at an all time low and so very fragile and she needs to be dealt with utmost love and care and Ashu will have to be extremely patient with her. You brought back her bubbly self immediately with her enjoying the burgers and sharing some fun with Ashu. 

Mala's phone call once again raising doubts in Armaan and he in a quandary as to the fate of his workers. The best part of the update was Ashu standing behind Armaan like a rock, giving him his firm commitment, asking him to go ahead with whatever he wants and even offering him the refuge of his house - absolutely wonderful narration. 👍🏼.  Armaan is at complete crossroads - just do not want him to be hurt at any cost and also hoping that you will mitigate Nidhi's suffering in the coming updates. 
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Me first.., plzz lets not spam on this thread anymore... I want all the reviews and replies on this very thread.. I hope all of you understand this.. Thanks 😊

Bawa, I second you. As a long standing reviewer of this FF, I would like to put forth my views about the spamming which takes place at times on this thread. A humble request to all the readers here to please desist from discussing personal issues.  Please maintain the dignity of this FF. You can grace the thread with your reviews - be it a one liner, a small para or a big one but please give some respect to the writer who takes great pains to deliver each update. It is not an easy task to post an update at timely intervals and taking the story forward with different tracks. I noticed this morning that Indu has posted at 1.40 in the middle of the night.  In spite of her ever busy schedule she is trying to satisfy the readers here with her most creative talent.  It made me feel guilty because I too have lagged behind in posting timely reviews. 

At the end of the day a writer will wait for reviews. In my point of view the beauty of an FF is not valued by the number of pages, but the update and the reviews which are posted. I do not think there is any need to complete the thread in a hurry.  This is a fervent request - please do not mistake me. 
indu6789 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veenaper

Bawa, I second you. As a long standing reviewer of this FF, I would like to put forth my views about the spamming which takes place at times on this thread. A humble request to all the readers here to please desist from discussing personal issues. Please maintain the dignity of this FF. You can grace the thread with your reviews - be it a one liner, a small para or a big one but please give some respect to the writer who takes great pains to deliver each update. It is not an easy task to post an update at timely intervals and taking the story forward with different tracks. I noticed this morning that Indu has posted at 1.40 in the middle of the night. In spite of her ever busy schedule she is trying to satisfy the readers here with her most creative talent. It made me feel guilty because I too have lagged behind in posting timely reviews.

At the end of the day a writer will wait for reviews. In my point of view the beauty of an FF is not valued by the number of pages, but the update and the reviews which are posted. I do not think there is any need to complete the thread in a hurry. This is a fervent request - please do not mistake me.

YES I AGREE VEENA...COMPLETELY SO...THANX FOR BEING SO FORTHRIGHT...
LOVE YOU N BAWA FOR THIS ...Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veenaper

Indu, extremely sentimental chapter wherein you have touched upon raw emotions. Could imagine Armaan's sense of guilt in the previous chapter when the smoke made Nidhi undergo so much pain - could sense the agony she had to endure with the severe coughing bout and the breathlessness - it turned me all teary and emotional. Knew for sure that Mala will create a stir during the dinner with her remarks and that her character will get a drubbing.

But here in this update you have turned the tables brilliantly taking me by complete surprise. Nidhi in tears over the outcome of her state and fearing Ashu to explode over Armaan but just loved how he first assured her that nothing untoward will happen and how like a true friend and brother he stood behind Armaan through his doubts, self denial and worries. Armaan thinking of his last moments with his beloved - it was very painful to read.

Liked the Cardio's observations on Dr. Ashutosh and his firm views on medical etiquette but could sense Nidhi's fears during the check up without Ashu's presence - she has all along been so apprehensive right from the start of the first pregnancy. Dr. Sudhir's words of assurance must have given Ashu some relief in these troubled times. But Nidhi's mood swings in the car and then completely breaking down at home must have shocked Ashu. Her emotional quotient is at an all time low and so very fragile and she needs to be dealt with utmost love and care and Ashu will have to be extremely patient with her. You brought back her bubbly self immediately with her enjoying the burgers and sharing some fun with Ashu.

Mala's phone call once again raising doubts in Armaan and he in a quandary as to the fate of his workers. The best part of the update was Ashu standing behind Armaan like a rock, giving him his firm commitment, asking him to go ahead with whatever he wants and even offering him the refuge of his house - absolutely wonderful narration.👍🏼. Armaan is at complete crossroads - just do not want him to be hurt at any cost and also hoping that you will mitigate Nidhi's suffering in the coming updates.

YES VEENA , I COULDNT IMAGINE ASHU BLOWING HIS TOP ON ARMAAN...HE WOULDNT DO IT WHEN ARMAAN IS UNDERGOING SO MUCH TURMOIL..HE IS STANDING ROCK SOLID BEHIND HIM...NOW ARMAAN HAS TO DECIDE...WHAT WILL SWAY HIS DECISION??HIS WORKERS..HIS FAMILY...ALL IS AT STAKE...N WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN MALA COMES TO KNOW OF NAINA??
ARMAAN IS THE MOST INTRUIGING CHARACTER IN THE SHOW...N I REALLY LOVED NITISH PANDEY...
NIDHI WANTS ASHU WITH HER DURING CHECK UPS..BUT LOTS OF DRS DONT ALLOW THAT..MY MOM GOT KNEE REPLACEMENT DONE N WE COULDNT SEE HER FOR 6 DAYS..AT MEDANTA..GURGAON..IT WAS TERRIBLE..BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY..DR IS THE BOSS...N EVEN A DR ASHUTOSH HAS TO OBEY...
I AM STILL NOT SURE HOW TO CNCLUDE MALA TRACK...AM THINKING...LETS SEE..
YES AS ALWAYS, YOUR REVIEW MAKES ME FEEL ELATED N SATISFIED..YOU HAVE BEEN WITH ME SINCE SO LONG...ITS AN HONOUR TO KNOW YOU...N THE FACT THAT WE R FROM THE SAME AGE GRP. MAKES OUR PERSPECTIVE SOMEWHAT SIMILAR..
NIDHI IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE A BRAVE GIRL...SOON CV ASHU BONDING,..IN A BIG WAY...MAN TO MAN..
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: indu6789

Excellent observation...

thank you Induji  🤗...that part caught my attention more than Nidhi's pregnancy and Ashu-Armaan convo. 
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional update Indu di.. ! 
A restrained tone Ashu yet very maturely taking care of everything.. His caring towards Nidhi, his worries for Armaan, n his own responsibilities towards every family member. He knows whats going in the minds of Nidhi n Armaan..
Armaan, who himself is suffering every minute.. he is recalling how Ashu took him into his arms during Naina's last breath. 
We have been told n showed how Armaan has been a solid n strong pillar in Ashu's life., but thru your Ff Indu di,, came to know how Ashu has been taking care of his friend, his bro.. he has been a pillar in his life from the time of Naina's death.. " Armaan main hoon na tere liye.. tere saath hamesha "
A very painful scene with Armaan's last date with Naina.. with slipping the ring in her finger n knowing the fact that its going to be the last moment of theirs together.. It was very painful for me to watch that scene...
Nidhi's complicate pregnancy again.. n Dr. Chandra's saying to Ashu.. i am sure you are aware of what danger you have put your wife into.." and then not letting him to enter the  echo room.. Its a difficult phase for Nidhi as well as for Ashu.. Hope all will come out fine later.. 
Sudhir's assurance is fine enough.. but loved how Nidhi felt so lonely without Ashu.. her vulnerability was shown in her eyes,, n Ashu knew her better.. thats why how he takes so much care of her at home.. giving his love n a news that they wud go to Col. Verma's house this weekend.. Loved to see her chirpy yet once again..
Loved his protection given to Nidhi with all his love n concern.. ! She also knows how Armaan might have been suffering.. " armaanji aapke bina nahi reh sakte. mala or no mala " I think these words said all..
Mala's words.. " i dont want you to come to me or my company with any guilt " I wish now atleast Armaan must have learnt what he is for Mala.. His workers who are relying upon him as he is upon them so far.. Will he be able to pay them off forever with those 1 crore rupees.. i hope not so.. I wish he was not able to take the task.. n has retained his decision ..
Ashu talking to him.. with all possible assurance that he is with him in his every decision.. he is clear that Armaan must choose his path, but will find Ashu with him always... And telling him that every beautiful thing is not a beauty inside.. cud be a mirage.. how true.. hoe relevant.. this is what Armaan has to think upon again n again.. He has one side his Naina.. n other side mala.. But its the smiles of Naina that makes him smile more.. more than anything.. ! Throwing off the cigarette packet.. one thing is so clear.. Armaan will choose the right path, no matter how much time he will take,, no matter how much he n Ashu suffer in betweeen.. Right song to end the chapter.. Dukh toh apne saathi hai.. But for Ashu i wanna sing one... 
Kisi ki muskurahton pe ho nissar,, kisi ka dard mil sake toh le udhaar.. kisi ke waste ho tere dil mein pyaar.. jeena issi ka naam hai
Nice chapter Indu di,,. will be waiting for the next.. watcihng the worker's plight n Armaan's decision.. Hope Nidhi is doing  fine by now.. !

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks induji for such an emotional update