Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Loved Nishu's statement about being tired...nakhrewalaπŸ˜†...waiting to know about what'll cook between Armaan and Ms.Mukherjee

Yes like ashu, nishu also gets fed up of shopping
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
 Induji is not replying to my review 
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
And she has not asked for mine...
ssss97 thumbnail
super update waiting to know what s wrong with armaan n y was he looking irritated n short tempered n baba too was telling the same waise update kab hain??????
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Sunn raha hain na tu...

Ro rahi hu mein...😭
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and nidhi looked up..wrinkling her nose , she said"aap to aaj ke songs gaane lage...wow..."ashutosh mocked seriousness n said"item songs nahi gaaoonga...never"!!!and nidhi exclaimed"ufff!!aapka kya karoon main"??and dr shutosh looked at her...with a naughty glint in his eyes..."yeh sawaal to mera hai...khair jawaab wahi hai...pyaar aur kya"!!and nidhi blushed...</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Loved this scene Induji...</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Armaan meets Mala..a mirror image of Naina?? Are they related or merely a twist of fate??</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Back home to Lucknow. Nishu missing home..my younger one is like that. He is 5. Duniya ghumayiye..and the moment we insert the key into our apt door, he says, "Great! we are home finally!"</font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Jayasreeji calls him her little parrot.πŸ˜†</font>

MY DEAR SUVIKA , HOW CAN I NOT REPLY TO UR REVIEW??..YES I TOO LIKED THE SCENE...N THAT ONE AS WELL WHEN NISHU GETS SICK OF SHOPPING!!SO MUCH LIKE ASHUTOSH!!
WELL MALA N NAINA ARE NOT RELATED...BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL ARMAAN BE ATTRACTED TO MALA??SAY WHAT??THIS TRACK WILL BE INTERESTING...N DIFFERENT...HOPE YOU LIKE IT..I HAVE ENTWINED IT WITH PREGGY2 TRACK OTHERWISE IT D HAVE GOT BORING N REPETITIVE...
Suvika. thumbnail

MY DEAR SUVIKA , HOW CAN I NOT REPLY TO UR REVIEW??..YES I TOO LIKED THE SCENE...N THAT ONE AS WELL WHEN NISHU GETS SICK OF SHOPPING!!SO MUCH LIKE ASHUTOSH!!
WELL MALA N NAINA ARE NOT RELATED...BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL ARMAAN BE ATTRACTED TO MALA??SAY WHAT??THIS TRACK WILL BE INTERESTING...N DIFFERENT...HOPE YOU LIKE IT..I HAVE ENTWINED IT WITH PREGGY2 TRACK OTHERWISE IT D HAVE GOT BORING N REPETITIVE...[/QUOTE]

OK Writerji...will wait for both the tracks. πŸ˜ƒ

Waise, I have one wish. If possible, please try to insert it somewhere. So far, Ashu has sung so many times for Nidhi publicly. I want Nidhi to sing something. In front of everyone. Only if it is possible of course. πŸ˜³
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

MY DEAR DEEPA, PLZ DO NOT DOUBT MY LOVE FOR U...THE WAY U PICK OUT SAINYAAN MOMENTS IS TRULY POIGNANT N AN HONOUR...
THE UPCOMING ARMAN TRACK WILL HIGHLIGHT WHAT WE THINK N FEEL...LETS SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME IS,..
WAITING FOR UR SIGGY
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

WELL MALA N NAINA ARE NOT RELATED...BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL ARMAAN BE ATTRACTED TO MALA??SAY WHAT??THIS TRACK WILL BE INTERESTING...N DIFFERENT...HOPE YOU LIKE IT..I HAVE ENTWINED IT WITH PREGGY2 TRACK OTHERWISE IT D HAVE GOT BORING N REPETITIVE...

OK Writerji...will wait for both the tracks.πŸ˜ƒ

Waise, I have one wish. If possible, please try to insert it somewhere. So far, Ashu has sung so many times for Nidhi publicly. I want Nidhi to sing something. In front of everyone. Only if it is possible of course.😳

YesSUVIKA I TOO WANT IT..BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE PORTRAYED NIDHI AS SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE AGOOD VOICE...DO U HAVE ANY IDEA??
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

<font size="3" color="#000099">super update waiting to know what s wrong with armaan n y was he looking irritated n short tempered n baba too was telling the same waise update kab hain??????</font>

THANX...ARMAAN WAS IRRITATED BCOZ MALA WAS NOT MEETING HIM..N HIS DEAL WAS DELAYED..