Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

No more Mallika in the story???

Anjani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hello di... Sorry, didn't see at night... Must have dozed off...

How are you doing??? Miss you...I come here only after 12am...πŸ˜ƒ
Anjani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Thank you so much Indu Di... mausami hawaayen hain.. tham jaayengi toh i will be fine !
Thanks so much for your wishes.. πŸ˜ƒ
I will post my review in a while.,. have read the chapter,,, loved it,, ! 
And love you too πŸ€—

How are you Bawa today???
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anjani9

No more Mallika in the story???

sorry to reply on your behalf Induji...but couldn't resist that one πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

sorry to reply on your behalf Induji...but couldn't resist that oneπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

COMPLETELY WITH U ... πŸ˜›
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A good n enthusiastic journey to Europe came to an end with Ashni coming back to Lucknow !
Wonderful chapter Indu di, with lots of emotions flowing from almost every eye. β­οΈπŸ‘
Nidhi seems tired very soon n not eat properly is a matter to be worried n Ashu is taking every care of Nidhi.. by being with her, holding her, n like..
Their eyes looks back with a fear but they are hoping for the best.. as Nidhi rightly said.. No pleasure without pain !!!
Nishu is quite mature boy now.. got tired after shopping πŸ˜›
Nidhi n Nishu are speechless to see the aura of Eiffel during lit at nite.. Ashu is happy that he cud made Nidhi's wish coming true.. Indu di,, the show did not gave us this pleasure but you have.. thanks a lot πŸ‘
Good to see Ashni getting lost in each other n the perfect song for the moment.. Main rang sharbaton ka.. ! The love is here, the lovely couple are here, their dreams have seen the light here,, London is never gonna be diminish from everyone of us.. ! 
Sensational scenes with the glaring beauty of Paris looked awesome !❀️
On seeing Zaffer, Nishu thought for a second why his Mom said, Chacha.. but liked the way he got himself in his arms.. Nishu is missing Armaan so much that only his name is enough for him to rejoice. 
I loved the scene near the sea waves ! The waves leaves a sign like in every life. They comes n breaks by the rocks n comes back to wave again.. likewise in the life.. the shattered dreams relive in the hearts n new hopes let them see the new light. Loved Nidhi saying..

"bus iss baar lehron ko kinaara mil jaaye...koi chattan humaare sapne na tod de..."

Wish them success this time !

Baba is eagerly waiting for his family to land back.. Loved them all thinking abt the " Ghar ' the place they dwell, the place they belong to.. which is waiting for them to relive the ecstasy and the joyous moments together with the grand news spread already.. waiting to embrace its inmates !
Mrs. Hudson has learnt Indian cooking.. n liked how Zaffer teased her..
Armaan is expanding his work and is ready to buy a warehouse from some Miss Mala Mukherjee., who resembles Naina ! Hope to see a nice track coming out of this. A mirror image of his bleoved can turn his feelings towards her ? hope so.. want to hope so !
Final bye is always painful and so is for Zaffer, who cried,, for Mrs. Hudson who hides her tears.. n for Ashni too who are leaving with a wonderful n never forgetting memories in their eyes, n hearts !
In the flight they have special kinda seats for Nidhi.,., n our Nishu is all set to sit like a Veteran.. n telling his Papa .. to belt his seat like he says.. haha this cute kid is growing up after one visit to Europe .. n will let Baba n Armaan learn many things now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
On the take off.. Nidhi had a teary pain in the back... i wish them a safe landing and Nidhi to be fit n fine soon.. I am thinking  abt her complete rest at bed.. i think Dr. Sudhir is gonna advise this.
Superlike chapter Indu di,, with a good n fantastic journey to Europe n now looking forward to have them back with their family in their home ! 
bawaswift thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
@ Indu di.. Congrats Di, this thread is shining and so soon we have reached more than 100 pages πŸ‘

@ Jasvir.. Thanks for liking the pics this much.. me so glad πŸ˜ƒ

@ Anjani.. I am feeling fine now dear.. thanks πŸ˜ƒ
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

A good n enthusiastic journey to Europe came to an end with Ashni coming back to Lucknow !

Wonderful chapter Indu di, with lots of emotions flowing from almost every eye.β­οΈπŸ‘
Nidhi seems tired very soon n not eat properly is a matter to be worried n Ashu is taking every care of Nidhi.. by being with her, holding her, n like..
Their eyes looks back with a fear but they are hoping for the best.. as Nidhi rightly said.. No pleasure without pain !!!
Nishu is quite mature boy now.. got tired after shoppingπŸ˜›
Nidhi n Nishu are speechless to see the aura of Eiffel during lit at nite.. Ashu is happy that he cud made Nidhi's wish coming true.. Indu di,, the show did not gave us this pleasure but you have.. thanks a lotπŸ‘
Good to see Ashni getting lost in each other n the perfect song for the moment.. Main rang sharbaton ka.. ! The love is here, the lovely couple are here, their dreams have seen the light here,, London is never gonna be diminish from everyone of us.. !
Sensational scenes with the glaring beauty of Paris looked awesome !❀️
On seeing Zaffer, Nishu thought for a second why his Mom said, Chacha.. but liked the way he got himself in his arms.. Nishu is missing Armaan so much that only his name is enough for him to rejoice.
I loved the scene near the sea waves ! The waves leaves a sign like in every life. They comes n breaks by the rocks n comes back to wave again.. likewise in the life.. the shattered dreams relive in the hearts n new hopes let them see the new light. Loved Nidhi saying..

"bus iss baar lehron ko kinaara mil jaaye...koi chattan humaare sapne na tod de..."

Wish them success this time !

Baba is eagerly waiting for his family to land back.. Loved them all thinking abt the " Ghar ' the place they dwell, the place they belong to.. which is waiting for them to relive the ecstasy and the joyous moments together with the grand news spread already.. waiting to embrace its inmates !
Mrs. Hudson has learnt Indian cooking.. n liked how Zaffer teased her..
Armaan is expanding his work and is ready to buy a warehouse from some Miss Mala Mukherjee., who resembles Naina ! Hope to see a nice track coming out of this. A mirror image of his bleoved can turn his feelings towards her ? hope so.. want to hope so !
Final bye is always painful and so is for Zaffer, who cried,, for Mrs. Hudson who hides her tears.. n for Ashni too who are leaving with a wonderful n never forgetting memories in their eyes, n hearts !
In the flight they have special kinda seats for Nidhi.,., n our Nishu is all set to sit like a Veteran.. n telling his Papa .. to belt his seat like he says.. haha this cute kid is growing up after one visit to Europe .. n will let Baba n Armaan learn many things nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
On the take off.. Nidhi had a teary pain in the back... i wish them a safe landing and Nidhi to be fit n fine soon.. I am thinking abt her complete rest at bed.. i think Dr. Sudhir is gonna advise this.
Superlike chapter Indu di,, with a good n fantastic journey to Europe n now looking forward to have them back with their family in their home !

THANX BAWA FOR LIKING THE SEASHORE SCENE...I REALLY WANT ASHU NIDHI'S DREAM TO BECOME A REALITY..THIS TIME..YES I ALSO LIKED MRS HUDSON N ZAFFAR INTERACTION...
NOW ARMAAN MALA THREAD INTERWOVEN WITH NIDHI'S PREGNANCY...I AM ALSO THINKING TO DO SOMETHING WITH PERIPHERAL CHARACTERS...LETS SEE...
YOUR CAPS ARE SUPERB..LOVED NIDHI IN A YELLOE SARI WITH ASHU..THIS WAS A WONDERFUL EPISODE...
I D GIVE ONE UPDATE ON FRIDAY N THEN TAKE A 5 DAY BREAK...WILL BE GOING TO VARANASI, HUBBY WILL COME TO BE WITH MEETA..I HOPE ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND..
I AM MISSING VEENA...N JAHANARAJI..KAHAN HAIN AAP??,
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasvir677

fabulous update indujiπŸ‘

loved it😊

Thanx jasvir...keep more pics of that baby girl...