•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
baldev has vowed to teach ranvi and veera a lesson once he becomes a sarpanch.. and this sorry apology wont be taken lightly with ranvi.. i feel baldev will play a big trouble between ranjan.. and veera will do the needful in getting him out of the way.. i think we will get loads of more tiffs of veera..

but what i liked abt baldev tday was that he was very angry with veera.. but when surjeet singh asked him he dint take her name.. which if it was his two friends he would tell them veera did this did that.. some where he does know how surjeet singh is.. and he just kept his irritation to himself and spoke only business.. and that he can handle ranveera himself.. frankly he isnt such a wrong guy.. just that he has his own need to becoming sarpanch which is alright.. but he shouldnt get into surjeet singhs wrong company.. 
Even I loved the fact that Baldev however angry he was did not utter a word about Veera to Surjit. I think CV's have opened a new Veeba track involving Surjit. Veera throwing tomatoes at him and now todays Baldev - SS convo. Why do I get the feeling that it will be ultimately Baldev who teaches Surjit a lesson. He will beat him to pulp one day like he did to that goon for Veera
Surjeet Singh is going to cause trouble for everyone hate him, Baldev didnt take Veera name thats a good thing but the bhuddha will somehow find oit.. Baldev needs to stop hanging around with him.. I dont think Baldev wil become sarpanch
infact i ws shocked he didnt take her name ,

this shows his good side .
he wnts to become sarpanch but on his own merit !!!

surjeet singh ka haath chaiye bus !!
Edited by sonu-monu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lizaries

Even I loved the fact that Baldev however angry he was did not utter a word about Veera to Surjit. I think CV's have opened a new Veeba track involving Surjit. Veera throwing tomatoes at him and now todays Baldev - SS convo. Why do I get the feeling that it will be ultimately Baldev who teaches Surjit a lesson. He will beat him to pulp one day like he did to that goon for Veera

Ditto ^^

I hope CVs go with this track cause VeeBa's story need to move forward one way or another and I honestly would prefer it this way.. I hope Baldev saves her from this Sujeet Singh.

Baldev rocked today👏 and his expressions when he asked sorry was  masha allah yaar he is such an awesome actor and yes its true that he never took veera's name but it  might be of two reason firstly he might have thought that he can handle veera by himself but the second and according to my opinion the actual reason was becoz veera made him ask sorry to her brother and its a shame for baldev and so he didnt involve surjeet in it ...do u remember the mata ki chauki epi where baldev tells that if he had said the truth to surjeet singh he might have got more insulted and yesterday it was the same case but yes baldev in future will save veera from surjeet but i m sure the approach will a request and not a fight 
Edited by piya05 - 10 years ago
I think he didn't take her name because Veera made him to say sorry to Ranvi. And Ranvi is his competitor since childhood... Saying sorry to him has already bruised Baldev's ego and he don't want to put himself down in the eyes of SS by telling him about how a girl made him so helpless.
Originally posted by cherryberry293

I think he didn't take her name because Veera made him to say sorry to Ranvi. And Ranvi is his competitor since childhood... Saying sorry to him has already bruised Baldev's ego and he don't want to put himself down in the eyes of SS by telling him about how a girl made him so helpless.

I think there was some care in it with not being seen as weak.
i guess he dont want another person 2 come btw him & veera if u noticed when SS asked whats wrong he hesitated a bit,and gave him a genuine reson of becoming sarpanch,shrot after SS left he
went on with his veera chanting ,he don't want even SS to  say anything against her what's btw them is their problem he dont want 3rd party 2 involve in their war not even is godfather

P.S:my views,plz share yours