Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ankita Sharma is Sanaya's Lucky Charm

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
FUN POST:

I am sure 70% of RangRasiyaians are IPKKNDS FAN without doubt they are!! hip hip hurray to those fans coz i am one of them

GUYYSSS

I realised that ankita is sanaya's lucky charm when it comes to creating chemistry with her co-star... 

We all know that sanaya and barun created magic with ippkndClap n  now in a span of 5 episodes we saw ashish and sanaya mindblowing chemistry...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Guess wat guys credits goes to ankita sharma...hahahahhaTongue

WHY???  you may ask

Here is my answer...
Barun was with ankita sharma in baat hamaari paaki he was "touched by her" (her matlab ankita sharma) n after that ipkknd happen for barun..n the chemistry btwn them was epic  now in the same show Rangrasiya Rudra was "with"  and "touched" by Ankita...and as we all can see rudra-parvati is superhit in just a span of 5 days and guyss i have a strong feeling yeh show superduper hit hoga!!! :))))))))) RANGRASIYA ROCKS!!! 

P/S Loving all the bg tunes mindblwing

Like like like karo if u think im kinda right..

Edited by PEWIND - 06 January 2014 at 10:58am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ardentoldipkknd10mansajrowankash_meet10mystic@DrNoureenParoandRudra.Shivam.priyabanuN33MAsarahehsanprabha75neet24071sarunfarabihinasadiqMaghinalls-Maryam.K-VincyAnnebhaktiiiMoNaya_IndiraSWEEBILLI-himu-Parud_ForeverAnmol_.Jiyagulabi

SanayaFlawless IF-Sizzlerz
SanayaFlawless
SanayaFlawless

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged

idk what are u talking about but one thing i know is that Sanaya is her own lucky charm..the girl doesn't need any lucky charm to  creat a magical chemistry with her co-star... Big smile

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412princessep13Pearl_13ipkknd10lavanya08kashevPEWINDriaz_925Indiana_JonesDexter007tellylover101Twinky28rdforfunN33MAneet2407SkyfalllylowHopeSS88Arshi1195PashnaSanzBarbieINEFFABLEbewakoofLadkiminal11gogumaFascinatingSanzSpellofJoy-himu--Marie-MeeraHKGuineaBigBoss11.spate22incandescentOmNaMaSteOmprincessunaraxAaliya

SWEEBILLI IF-Sizzlerz
SWEEBILLI
SWEEBILLI

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I am sure 70% of RangRasiyaians are IPKKNDS FAN without doubt they are!! ROFLROFL
Me too

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ardentoldipkknd10nashniniblessednimPEWINDJuicee_SushieN33MAthe_breezeMaghinalls-Maryam.K-march2011bhaktiiiSpellofJoyINEFFABLEMeeraHK-himu-spate22princessunara-chamkilli-

Shayna16 Groupbie
Shayna16
Shayna16

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Confused uhhh the chemistry between rudra and paro was evident much before ankita 'touched' him.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13ipkkkipkknd10lavanya08kashevTwinky28Indiana_JonesSkyfallJuicee_SushieN33MAPashnaArshi1195SS88march2011-Maryam.K-VincyAnneFascinatingSanzgogumaSpellofJoySanzBarbieINEFFABLEbewakoofLadkiMeeraHKParud_Forevershillu.arshiBigBoss11.-himu-AfwanincandescentCandYlicious_SSWEEBILLIOmNaMaSteOmspate22princessunaraxAaliya

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
lolz. Ur post
but. I must say ankita is so perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWIND-himu-

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaFlawless

idk what are u talking about but one thing i know is that Sanaya is her own lucky charm..the girl doesn't need any lucky charm to  creat a magical chemistry with her co-star... Big smile

agreed yaar!!! sanaya is magic be it with mohit barun or ashish! just made a fun post based on my observation..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevrowanmarch2011SpellofJoy-himu-

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babycakes23

lolz. Ur post
but. I must say ankita is so perfect

she is so gorgeous..wanna see how he character unfolds when rudra falls in love with paro

Edited by PEWIND - 06 January 2014 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412rowan

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Frankly, that's a very twisted way of stating it!!LOL Not to mention a stretch of imagination..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevIndiana_JonesSS88Iceflamesankitamishra201minal11SpellofJoyspate22princessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index