Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RghtMndLftBrain

Yes, I agree.

It is just a small blooper - as small as saying that Delhi is in Afghanistan.

A man is still lovable if he thinks Zurich is in Delhi, the moon is made of goat's cheese and storks bring in babies from the blue sky. Lovable, yes. But from a safe distance. No hugs.

its small blooper because we have seen even the worst bloopers in BT show The recent one is suhani doimg a surgery in KM
Balh being a indian show hardly ppl will  notice that zurich is not in germany Even its a urban show mostly ppl wont be knowing that zurich is not in germany atleast not me (blame ny Geography😆) but delhi and afghanistan thing anyone will be knwng it
And Just because He said That he dooesnt become less lovable.He is lovable and absolutely huggable and from very near distance😳
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha good point dear.. even if he do not have good knowledge of it.. he can Google it na. LOL it is  considered as just a blooper  as he is a tycoon and  the actor is ram kapoor.  in that pihu sugery matter it was a minor surgery they  just sutured her skin  it can be done  any where  spirit boiling water  is enough  to maintain sterility. suhani did first aid. tha's it. senior doc. even it was just a blooper but the character is suhani  so  it apear huge. 

the place is  in Switzerland but  close to  Germany i think .. so he might have said so  its in  Germany ,

my friend dont bother abt these bloopers especially ram  does. they were ignored most of the time. 
Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ram made a blooper by saying zurich is in germany and even priya being a teacher  didnt say anything about it so both didnt bother about so why should we?
Chill relax and enjoy the episodes as someone said enjoy RaYa scenes and enjoy the ride joining Ram as a Father who want to give best to his daughter and ofcourse RaYa scenes which are very rare now a days.I enjoyed the episode and didnt even notice this blooper until you posted😲
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

its small blooper because we have seen even the worst bloopers in BT show The recent one is suhani doimg a surgery in KM
Balh being a indian show hardly ppl will  notice that zurich is not in germany Even its a urban show mostly ppl wont be knowing that zurich is not in germany atleast not me (blame ny Geography😆) but delhi and afghanistan thing anyone will be knwng it
And Just because He said That he dooesnt become less lovable.He is lovable and absolutely huggable and from very near distance😳

well said ..

Why a BT show fr that matter?..

So many shows for that matter have had geographical blunders...BALH/BT not an exception..

Some are deliberate(yes this one was not)..Sanjay Leela bhansali had passed off Hungary as Italy in hum dil de chuke sanam..

yes u are  abs  right Inidans wnt notice such blunders as fr them they wnt be well conversant wit geography of Europe..

bt things like Delhi in Afghanistan they wld..

Also even Hollywood movies get it wrong so many times..

some best Hollywood movies have those...look for one example, you will get many..

SO yes whts a big deal??..even I noticed that blooper yesterday  while watching and laughed it out..and appreciated the scene and acting rather..

and you are right..

and why a blooper wld it make Ram less huggable.??.bhwahaaa...

those who like him wld like him any whch ways and those who dnt like him wnt like ..blooper or no blooper..true THAT...😳
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahahahahaha Exactly i was thinking the same Zurich is in switzerland .. Ho sakhta hai The Ram Kapoor ne Germany mei move krwa diya ho ;)