India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

6/1/14 Some entertainment :) (Page 3)

FaultInMyStars IF-Dazzler
FaultInMyStars
FaultInMyStars

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
The Razia-Zoya clashes are entertaining & a treat to watch! They remind me so much of old days when Zoya used to irritate Asad. Added to that we are getting to see awesome expressions by Alka Jee. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beguiling

beguiling IF-Rockerz
beguiling
beguiling

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetiASYArocks

The Razia-Zoya clashes are entertaining & a treat to watch! They remind me so much of old days when Zoya used to irritate Asad. Added to that we are getting to see awesome expressions by Alka Jee. Big smile

" Remind me so much of old days
when Zoya used to irritate Asad.
"

Remind me of the sameEmbarrassed

Oh yeah...Alka Ji is just brilliant in her role!

FaultInMyStars

Exoticfan Senior Member
Exoticfan
Exoticfan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

Originally posted by ash_ed

Seems like a good episode, Nikita. I haven't watched it yet - read the WU though.

Zoya/Dadi/Dilshad seem to be each other's strength during these times which is a good thing because Dadi never had a chance to bond with Dilshad earlier...

Zoya is going to be Gaffar's weakness... Razia would lose the control that she has on Gaffar and it's going to backfire on her big time - can't wait for this.. I'm thinking that Razia has manipulated Gaffar into killing Zainab - not sure how but if Gaffar is pining so hard for his long lost daugther, I don't think he would have "killed" Zainab just like that. There must be a reason to it and since they have brought up this property issue, it may be something related to the propety that must have made Razia kill Zainab.

Haider's cute! - HaHu is ok but I preferZoHa scenes;

I like Farhan too - he looks absouletly sexy in suits! Nikhat is one lucky lady! LOL

Ash finds Farhan sexy...I see Farhan just got lucky Wink Do watch the episode Ash, its def worth watching, espcially the starting and ending scenes...skip Haseena portions Sleepy

Yes I also like ZoHa more! HaHu lack chemistry.

Big smile

yes i feel like zoha have better chemistry than haira.but i cant blame actors i think huha/haira they needs proper scences to develop their chemistry the way zoha found. and  humaira's behaviour is also kinda irritating now.i wish yeh trip jaldi khatam ho..new asad ka entry ho and asad-haider ka ek scene witrh zoya.and also heard mohit is very good  friend of raqesh.Big smile

Edited by Exoticfan - 07 January 2014 at 12:27am

beguiling

Go to top