6/1/14 Some entertainment :) (Page 2)

beguiling IF-Rockerz
beguiling
beguiling

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by penfriend28

Episode is not boring..
Mr khan saved his zoya even in his absence..Wink

gaffur and zoya scene was gud..one tear of zoya melts him...

Haider is handsome with beard...whats cooking in hunera ji 's mind???

Waiting for new entry...promo is good..

Promo...I haven't seen yet Cry

Yes Lak, the episode was not boring. First and the last scene were entertaining.

Huniera Ji I guess, is going to do something along the lines of what Madhuri Dixit did to Aamir Khan in the film 'Dil'.

Haider is one good looking man Embarrassed

Raziya and Zoya's scene in the end was good to watch...Mumani-Zoya jodi is def promising LOL

I did not like the New Montage but I will wait for the episodes to see how much of a justice could Raqesh do to Asad's role and how good or bad is RV-SJ's chemistry.

Edited by Nikita_Smith - 06 January 2014 at 9:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfanpenfriend28GitaIyer

penfriend28 IF-Dazzler
penfriend28
penfriend28

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

Originally posted by penfriend28

Episode is not boring..
Mr khan saved his zoya even in his absence..Wink

gaffur and zoya scene was gud..one tear of zoya melts him...

Haider is handsome with beard...whats cooking in hunera ji 's mind???

Waiting for new entry...promo is good..

Promo...I haven't seen yet Cry

Yes Lak, the episode was not boring. First and the last scene were entertaining.

Huniera Ji I guess, is going to do something along the lines of what Madhuri Dixit did to Aamir Khan in the film 'Dil'.

Haider is one good looking man Embarrassed

Raziya and Zoya's scene in the end was good to watch...Mumani-Zoya jodi is def promising LOL

I did not like the New Montage but I will wait for the episodes to see how much of a justice could Raqesh do to Asad's role and how good or bad is RV-SJ's chemistry.

I don't know about that movie...haven't watched it...
I just watched razia and zoya scenes...both are fab...

What's with the precap? What if haider really fell in love with humeira ??

We are so used to karan..it will be difficult to accept someone else as asad...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beguilingGitaIyer

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
lovely take Nikita <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beguiling

Exoticfan Senior Member
Exoticfan
Exoticfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
lovely post.i must say Haider /Mohit is so handsome and i can say he is the most handsome guy on QH right now after ksg exit and most popular too.u can google it.he have more fan following than other male lead in Qh even more than raqesh.But not liking the way cvs treating this charcter haider.hope cvs treat his character really well and haira story will be well executed.Loved zoya-dillu and waiting for new asad.Smile
GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Undoubtedly a good episode. Really enjoyed Zoya-Razia clashes. So a line by line reply to your entertaining post.

Am EAGERLY waiting for the day when QH would be free of the ridiculousness in the name of a character called Haseena Angry Seriously I do not care about any of the members of that Effing Qureshi house!
Word Nikita. Instead of Qureshi nonsense, can they concentrate on Haider-Humeira, they are becoming one cute couple. Nikhat is overacting and Najma has the same expression and Hassena - no comments.

Okay now that I have vented out my anger...lemme tell you guys that apart from that intolerable Haseena rest all in the episode was seemingly fine and entertaining as well Smile 
Entertaining to the core.

Starting was superb! I had thought that the scene of papers falling from that piece of clothe in which they were wrapped in along with the toffees would look very stupid and illogical but surprisingly it didn't look that idotic. 
Even I was wondering how did the knot get released on its own at the correct time. That was a well written scenes and loved Zoya's expression when she requested gaffur. Right from the Eid mahaepisode, I have been noticing that she gives a cute baby wala look whenever she requests something from Gaffur and he rightfully melts away, only to be solidified by his Razia begum.

I particularly liked Siddque Sahab's reply to Dilshad(Mr Tej Sapru, I have become a fan of yours! Kudos to you Clap ) when she asked him that wouldn't he intervene. And here comes yet another surprise Siddque Sahab was ready to give Zoya a chance to find the actual papers!(lagta hai ab Siddque Sahab ko unka ghar pyara nahin raha   LOL )
Yeah, Tej Sapru is one class actor. Gaffor is going to repent big time. Itna soft corner for Zoya when she is her enemy. Can't wait to see his reaction when he comes to know that Zoya is his daughter. 

Huniera Ji was looking very pretty with that braid and Haider Sahab very handsome in that black shirt and pullover   Embarrassed 
Yeah, wished they had shown more of that instead of Qureshi. 

Coming to the last scene...loved the way Zoya said,"Mera naam bhi Zoya Farooqi hai. Har manana maine bhi nahin seekha hai"
I have become a fan of Zoya- Razia face offs. ZOya giving back Razia using her own words and Zoya challenging Razia were Thumbs Up

Has the New Promo already aired guys?

They did not show it on Zee TV tonight :(
Maybe tonight, we can see it.

penfriend28beguiling

amare_ashy IF-Dazzler
amare_ashy
amare_ashy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Seems like a good episode, Nikita. I haven't watched it yet - read the WU though.

Zoya/Dadi/Dilshad seem to be each other's strength during these times which is a good thing because Dadi never had a chance to bond with Dilshad earlier...

Zoya is going to be Gaffar's weakness... Razia would lose the control that she has on Gaffar and it's going to backfire on her big time - can't wait for this.. I'm thinking that Razia has manipulated Gaffar into killing Zainab - not sure how but if Gaffar is pining so hard for his long lost daugther, I don't think he would have "killed" Zainab just like that. There must be a reason to it and since they have brought up this property issue, it may be something related to the propety that must have made Razia kill Zainab.

Haider's cute! - HaHu is ok but I prefer ZoHa scenes;

I like Farhan too - he looks absouletly sexy in suits! Nikhat is one lucky lady! LOL

beguilingGitaIyer

beguiling IF-Rockerz
beguiling
beguiling

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Undoubtedly a good episode. Really enjoyed Zoya-Razia clashes. So a line by line reply to your entertaining post.

Am EAGERLY waiting for the day when QH would be free of the ridiculousness in the name of a character called Haseena Angry Seriously I do not care about any of the members of that Effing Qureshi house!
<font color="#0000ff">Word Nikita. Instead of Qureshi nonsense, can they concentrate on Haider-Humeira, they are becoming one cute couple. Nikhat is overacting and Najma has the same expression and Hassena - no comments.</font>

Okay now that I have vented out my anger...lemme tell you guys that apart from that intolerable Haseena rest all in the episode was seemingly fine and entertaining as well Smile
<font color="#0000ff">Entertaining to the core.</font>

Starting was superb! I had thought that the scene of papers falling from that piece of clothe in which they were wrapped in along with the toffees would look very stupid and illogical but surprisingly it didn't look that idotic.
<font color="#0000ff">Even I was wondering how did the knot get released on its own at the correct time. That was a well written scenes and loved Zoya's expression when she requested gaffur. Right from the Eid mahaepisode, I have been noticing that she gives a cute baby wala look whenever she requests something from Gaffur and he rightfully melts away, only to be solidified by his Razia begum.</font>

I particularly liked Siddque Sahab's reply to Dilshad(Mr Tej Sapru, I have become a fan of yours! Kudos to you Clap ) when she asked him that wouldn't he intervene. And here comes yet another surprise Siddque Sahab was ready to give Zoya a chance to find the actual papers!(lagta hai ab Siddque Sahab ko unka ghar pyara nahin raha   LOL )
<font color="#0000ff">Yeah, Tej Sapru is one class actor. Gaffor is going to repent big time. Itna soft corner for Zoya when she is her enemy. Can't wait to see his reaction when he comes to know that Zoya is his daughter.</font>

Huniera Ji was looking very pretty with that braid and Haider Sahab very handsome in that black shirt and pullover   Embarrassed
<font color="#0000ff">Yeah, wished they had shown more of that instead of Qureshi.</font>

Coming to the last scene...loved the way Zoya said,"Mera naam bhi Zoya Farooqi hai. Har manana maine bhi nahin seekha hai"
I<font color="#0000ff"> have become a fan of Zoya- Razia face offs. ZOya giving back Razia using her own words and Zoya challenging Razia wereThumbs Up.</font>

Has the New Promo already aired guys?

They did not show it on Zee TV tonight :(
<font color="#0000ff">Maybe tonight, we can see it.</font>

Aww..thank you so much for replying with such sincerity Gita :)

Yes, maybe tonight they will show the promo in between QH breaks.

Am so looking forward to some good emotional Gaffoor-Zoya scenes. I like this Father-Child duo more than Rashid-Asad.

Why do I feel that just like Rashid named all his property as Asad's, Gaffoor too will name all his property as Zoya's and the loving elder siblings that Asad and Zoya are to Ayaan and Humiera, they both would happily give them all that has been named as theirs.

HaHu look good together and I also wish instead of Haseena they are given more screen space. But I personally find their chemistry quite thanda.

Filmy Friday is what am waiting forWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GitaIyer

beguiling IF-Rockerz
beguiling
beguiling

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_ed

Seems like a good episode, Nikita. I haven't watched it yet - read the WU though.

Zoya/Dadi/Dilshad seem to be each other's strength during these times which is a good thing because Dadi never had a chance to bond with Dilshad earlier...

Zoya is going to be Gaffar's weakness... Razia would lose the control that she has on Gaffar and it's going to backfire on her big time - can't wait for this.. I'm thinking that Razia has manipulated Gaffar into killing Zainab - not sure how but if Gaffar is pining so hard for his long lost daugther, I don't think he would have "killed" Zainab just like that. There must be a reason to it and since they have brought up this property issue, it may be something related to the propety that must have made Razia kill Zainab.

Haider's cute! - HaHu is ok but I preferZoHa scenes;

I like Farhan too - he looks absouletly sexy in suits! Nikhat is one lucky lady! LOL

Ash finds Farhan sexy...I see Farhan just got lucky Wink Do watch the episode Ash, its def worth watching, espcially the starting and ending scenes...skip Haseena portions Sleepy

Yes I also like ZoHa more! HaHu lack chemistry.

Big smile

Go to top