Eris and Zenerchand Investigation:Case of the evil smirk[ Fun post] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

wow now it all makes sense why nitya becoming the way she is all tht smirking totally gettin it now... well her smirking is for nothing anyway cause kabir is only for rachna n she cant do anything about it cause he will shut her up if she does anything to harm rachna lol...😆 as only kabir can do tht for now i guess lol...😆

oh ya great post eris n zene...😉 too funny love it guys..😉😆

yar am not post maker. 😆  mere dimag me itna creative idea nahi aata. 😆   she just used name to derive post. that s it 😆  but i loved her gif idea honestly . 😛
🤣🤣 SUPERB! HILARIOUS! 
I agree, Nitya has a crush on KT! After all who can resist the tall and  handsome, angry young man? ðŸ˜‰

She was friendly and helpful to Rachna at first but ever since she saw Rachna has special "neighbourly" relations with Dadi and KT, shes jealous and spiteful. Now she must be regretting helping Rachna. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

yar am not post maker. 😆  mere dimag me itna creative idea nahi aata. 😆   she just used name to derive post. that s it 😆  but i loved her gif idea honestly . 😛

lol well i loved the dialogues tht were written so im sayin thnks to for tht sweetzz cause ur lines were funny to make the post more hilarious hehe...😆

lol well i loved the dialogues tht were written so im sayin thnks to for tht sweetzz cause ur lines were funny to make the post more hilarious hehe...😆

Pari, what happened to your OS? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by dramagirl123

Pari, what happened to your OS? ðŸ˜†

sorry yaar im jus really busy with my job so havent been able to write as i work weekends n this whole week im also working will try to get to it friday night...hopefully i will get to post it then..
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago

sorry yaar im jus really busy with my job so havent been able to write as i work weekends n this whole week im also working will try to get to it friday night...hopefully i will get to post it then..

of course I get you yaar! Don't worry take your time ðŸ˜†