Eris and Zenerchand Investigation:Case of the evil smirk[ Fun post]

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Disclaimer: No offence intended towards fan of any character, actor, jodi onscreen + offscreen πŸ˜³ for entertainment purpose s only

Credit of gis + pics+ smiley s to uploader πŸ˜†

So this was Nitya s expression after Rachna got a royal tongue thrashing 

by the khadoos akdoo 

Nitya was the only one who was sweet when Rachna joined. She helped her and did not pass rude comments like the other office employees. But something changed !! So Detective Eris and Zenerchand (Oh yes a shameless rip off of karamchand 🀣) decide to investigate this oh so complicated case !! πŸ˜†

Eris : Zener daal mein kuch kaala hai (The dal is black) 

Zener : Arrey wo to garam masala hai (That s the spices I have used ) 

Eris : don't you think Nitya is behaving rudely with our girl ?? She actually smirked today  yoyo76

Zener : The other day she was not happy when Rachna was getting closed to dadi..

Eris : That s true she is behaving weird from some time.. more specifically the gaav wala trip u know 

Zener : was nt it that same trip where Kabir softened for a nanosecond not once but twice 

Eris and Zener scream at the same time : How could we ignore the obvious   Nitya has been in love with Kabir all along !! 

Zener :When ever she sees him like this

She is mesmerized 

Eris : when she sees him like this(fans self) 

man mein ladoo phooting 

Zener :So what made her go from    

to 

Eris :She loves Kabir ...and he has no clue

Zener: She must heard from  gupt sources he could not stop staring at Rachna when she danced 

and got all worked up .

Eris : So she decides to keep an eye on him all the time 

Zener : Omo !! So she must have followed them on their work trip 

and ended up seeing this 

Eris : How could you forget this?

Zener :So she came back home and  the entire night.

Eris: from the next morning she becomes  from the earlier  

Evil smirk Case solved  (Penny ishtyleπŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hayee!!!! πŸ€£ @ ERIS & Zenerchand
Did not see this post earlier just made my investigation & posted. It on Rabir AT

How come we all most think alike πŸ˜²
Nitya ,s smirk really pissed me off today . So out of character😑😑
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Holy...
Why didn't I notice this before?? This is hilarious🀣 
From the topic name to the monkey's expressions to Kiron Kher's GIF, πŸ€£πŸ€£ I really can't stop laughing specially at the monkeys
Eris, zener thank you so much for this! From today's horrible rabir scene, this totally made up the day. Come here guys πŸ€—
flipfl0p thumbnail
Too good πŸ˜†. I needed a tonic after today's episode. Read Sharita's post in AT As well. Great minds think alike, sometimes work simultaneously too πŸ˜Š. It happens, bade bade deshome, aise choti choti baat ..  πŸ˜‰.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMO😲...What a post...aren't eris and zeny, best and cutest detectives in the worldπŸ˜†...Of course nithiya is insecure and jealous which i came to know from your post but am so glad dis time rachna is not at the silly end and making fool out of herself...
and special mention -- dang! those monkey's emo and kiroon GIF specially naaheee ( reminded me of hashi ) are so hilarious and so well incorporated , dat has given me quite a bit of a πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...anyways! why u guys have to relate me with this "YO" everytime..🀣 ...Its funny tho'. and keep coming up with your cases and investigations , we don't mind at all. 
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...detective skillπŸ˜²πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol i am out of control..its really funny...🀣
gosh cant handle🀣🀣🀣
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a side character now got a full on detective story..i m like...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
musicgirl thumbnail
This is damn too funny πŸ€£
The GIF and the monkeys and ooo Kabir's hot body GIF..🀒
But seriosuly you should make this weekly topic or something! Make a topic and investigate on it πŸ˜† 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
meri jaasusi yaha bhi pahuch gai πŸ˜ˆ    I am late to see this post πŸ€”   mera jassusi khatre me he kya πŸ€”   

We should do more investigation vibz .
jokes apart

wow fantastic post vibz

you know I name you now Ankit22 πŸ˜†    ( hubahu like ankit11 of bv forum ) πŸ˜†    

pl make such fun post. we need entertainment from this boring show πŸ˜†   only then forum will be interesting with such fun posts and *cough * cough* DOTW 😈  πŸ˜†    

kiran kher's funny gifs rocked. you are really creative vibz to derive this post πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow now it all makes sense why nitya becoming the way she is all tht smirking totally gettin it now... well her smirking is for nothing anyway cause kabir is only for rachna n she cant do anything about it cause he will shut her up if she does anything to harm rachna lol...πŸ˜† as only kabir can do tht for now i guess lol...πŸ˜†

oh ya great post eris n zene...πŸ˜‰ too funny love it guys..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago