Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

||~ SHAHEER SHEIKH ~|| ** Vibhatsu Arjuna ** AT #9/ DT's Nt pg 70/ 73 (Page 76)

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Medha thanks fr posting them here :) .. good you posted the 'proof' ..aaj kal proof pockets me rakh kar chalna padtha hai na kaun kab poochle koi nahi jaantha..:) it was nice reading it :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@Medha thanks it's nice to read this
n big hug for posting this with link now everything clear
@Sayaee nice one 
@Mythili lolll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.Smythili2

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Medha thanks fr posting them here :) .. good you posted the 'proof' ..aaj kal proof pockets me rakh kar chalna padtha hai na kaun kab poochle koi nahi jaantha..:) it was nice reading it :))
No problem Myths and obviously i agree.LOL
If you ever want to confirm anything, just tell me. I will find the proof.ROFL
Arjuna was actually an ancient God, Nara who was present with Naryana during AMRIT MANTHAN and these Gods ( Yam, Kuvera, Varuna) themselves gave the "proof' by saying so.

astika parva, Adi Parva ( first chap. of MB) - here

Then the Daityas and the Danauas equipped with first-class armors and various weapons attacked the gods. In the meantime the valiant Lord Vishnu in the form of an enchantress accompanied by Nara deceived the mighty Danavas and took away the Amrita from their hands.

"And all the gods at that time of great fright drank the Amrita with delight, receiving it from Vishnu. 

'And when the battle was raging fiercely, Nara and Narayana entered the field. And Narayana seeing the celestial bow in the hand of Nara, called to mind his own weapon, the Danava-destroying discus. And lo! the discus, Sudarsana, destroyer of enemies, like to Agni in effulgence and dreadful in battle, came from the sky as soon as thought of. And when it came, Narayana of fierce energy, possessing arms like the trunk of an elephant, hurled with great force that weapon of extraordinary lustre, effulgent as blazing fire, dreadful and capable of destroying hostile towns. And that discus blazing like the fire that consumeth all things at the end of Yuga, hurled with force from the hands of Narayana, and falling constantly everywhere, destroyed the Daityas and the Danavas by thousands. 

Then the divine Nara appeared at the scene of the dreadful conflict between the Asuras and the Ganas (the followers of Rudra), and reducing to dust those rocks by means of his gold-headed arrows, he covered the heavens with dust. Thus discomfited by the gods, and seeing the furious discus scouring the fields of heaven like a blazing flame, the mighty Danavas entered the bowels of the earth, while others plunged into the sea of salt-waters.

"And having gained the victory, the gods offered due respect to Mandara and placed him again on his own base. And the nectar-bearing gods made the heavens resound with their shouts, and went to their own abodes. And the gods, on returning to the heavens, rejoiced greatly, and Indra and the other deities made over to Narayana the vessel of Amrita for careful keeping.'"

INTERESTING FACT-

In all the 18 chapters of Mahabharat, from Adi Parva to Swargrohanika Parva, the first Page has a Phrase written on the top:-

"Om! Having bowed down into Narayana, and to Nara, the foremost of men, as also to the goddess Sarasvati, should the word "Jaya" be uttered."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raj_a_pmythili2Sukanya_Datta--Royal--Krishna_Sourav

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha00

Originally posted by mythili2

No problem Myths and obviously i agree.LOL
If you ever want to confirm anything, just tell me. I will find the proof.ROFL
Arjuna was actually an ancient God, Nara who was present with Naryana during AMRIT MANTHAN and these Gods ( Yam, Kuvera, Varuna) themselves gave the "proof' by saying so.
accha next time i ll definitely ask youWinkLOL... so you are on searching spree is it ??LOL..
and i love this one tooStarStar..

Arijit007

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
medha you shud post a topic on this yar..ALL shud know isnt it?? ;)

Krishna_Sourav

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
thank you for sharing, medha.
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Agree with Mythili, Medha u should post as another different topic in Main Forum
--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@medha- thanks for d wonderful info.
BTW
Itna santa q h bhai...chalo jaldi s is AT ko conplte kar dete h...phir 10AT ka special name bhi to rakhna h Tongue

Go to top