Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Laila Ne Maari Entry (Page 7)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same man before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..LOLLOL

Dnt be a jloose basherz. My rudra is as pure & virginal as the lotus flower. I will rpove it Dammit!

Hi ladooji, so nice to see you here.

NB-jee..Hug

I understand your peera. There would be some asha ki kiran left if it was just the lip kiss, but you see they actually showed Laila fixing her choli afterwards too. And then Laila-sa goated about the department of Suhag Raat was under her supervision. Aab aap yeh karwa saach maan hi lijiye. Broken Heart

Speaking of that kiss, I was very disturbed by it. I yelped because I thought they'd actually show us the liplock, and my faith in desi tv would have been destroyed forever. Thankfully they resorted to the age-old synchronized lean-and-blur.

I actually thought I saw lips touching for like a fraction of a second before Phatphatiya-sa turned his head and the blurring out happened. Not surprised though. Nautanki telefilms has actually filmed a lip kiss for their other show on LOK, the channel decided not to air it though..What can you expect from SP nun's spawn anyway.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07trpbabeKhurafatiKalashCheshireBilliPashnaKishmishAruni.serialjunkieFAYKHAN29

zoobie-doobie IF-Dazzler
zoobie-doobie
zoobie-doobie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ok , i have no words...
This is the beshtesht rebiew i hab read about RR !

And phinally the con-fujion ij cilear - Rudra Sa..ij not Bharjin ! That is what all were so excited about..

And hayee !! Hoved the hotty Thakur's erm..ahem side ! Way to go ji !!

*sigh*

But seriously ! Rukhmani , the buloo makkhanfly creeps me out !
Koi use bhagao pileej ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07rainbowgirlAruni...FuggyMehra..serialjunkie

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same man before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..LOLLOL

Dnt be a jloose basherz. My rudra is as pure & virginal as the lotus flower. I will rpove it Dammit!

Hi ladooji, so nice to see you here.

NB-jee..Hug

I understand your peera. There would be some asha ki kiran left if it was just the lip kiss, but you see they actually showed Laila fixing her choli afterwards too. And then Laila-sa gloated about the department of Suhag Raat was under her supervision. Aab aap yeh karwa saach maan hi lijiye.

Transitioning from nose flick & forhead kisses to choli fixing is something my pure virginal heart cannot take. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07KhurafatiKalashIceflamesCheshireBilliAruni...FuggyMehra..Kishmishrainbowgirl.FemmeFatale.FAYKHAN29serialjunkie

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
As usual nice post SJ :)
Yahan-Bhi-aman had me ROFL

PS : so many familiar members * feels like home * Embarrassed
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07..FuggyMehra..serialjunkie

Attabag1 Groupbie
Attabag1
Attabag1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
only in and out motions" ROFL!!  Highlight of the episode erm, erm 
This was a super se upper post! Thanks SJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkieFAYKHAN29

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Lost power in the house and just restored. 
read the responses.

also read some posts about not liking the RuLa scenes. rula diya!

I think RuLa scene was hot and well done. Just enough tadka without going into details. It conveyed the message that Rudra is man of flesh and blood, with deep hot passion and desires but is afraid of making any long term commitment to anyone. 

Why would he entangle himself with a girl like Laila? Because only a girl like Laila can give him physical comfort and not expect emotional support from him. Any girl raised in normal home would expect commitment. 

Its a win-win for both of them. Although, we do see that like any other girl, Laila too dreams of a long term commitment, a home, a marriage, perhaps even children. So why is her dream any less than Paros? because she is sullied? Does that make her less of a human?

ugh! this deserves another post, hai na?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kurinjiriha5002KhurafatiKalashShweta1691IceflamesCheshireBillinuttycleoAruni.Kishmishrainbowgirl..FuggyMehra..amaiaFAYKHAN29Pr1yanka.FemmeFatale.VasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Holy mother of god ! ROFL
 From where do you get that epic sense of humour SJ?! Cool

But our hero only wants sax, no laundry, cleaning, or cooking expected but Laila hopes to become his lauNdry wali cooking Bai. He wants no loose e-motions, only in and out motions.

I just died laughing reading the italicised bit.  ROFLTrust me LOL In and out! OMFG! LOL

Thakuuu is actually a chotuuu? ROFL This I seriously didn't think of! Hmm,that explains his angst at random things(things=people for Chotu..ehh..I mean Thaku...ehh I mean ThakuR LOL)

EDIT.

I quite liked the RuLa scene. It was steaming HOT! A very well executed scene! Clap Damn,I wnated Rudra to twist my hand like that (ermm,actually,he could twist whatever he wants! ROFL Blushing)

Edited by disha15 - 06 January 2014 at 1:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishmishrainbowgirl..FuggyMehra..serialjunkie

amaia IF-Sizzlerz
amaia
amaia

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL Hilarious  post...love it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index