Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Laila Ne Maari Entry (Page 11)

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
LMAO ROFL

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
On a serious note, I agree with SJ that this was a hugely well done scene , done with great elan and finesse...and some superb , to the point acting. no OTT stuff, no unnecessary words, emotions, or holier than thou attitudes. ashish brought forth rudra's character in that short span so well, the disconnect, the attitude, the need to remain in control, to prove his detachment and the repeated warnings to laila not to have any expectations and to underline how everything was with no strings attached. always in contol, always the one calling the shots-----it would be so amazing to see how he portrays the bringing down of Rudra by Paro, the loss of emotional and psychological control and the final freeing of his spirit,which he has now straitjacketed and rationalized into neat compartments...
in the meanwhile, i am glad they have shown rudra like this. it wouldnt be real otherwise. he would be another of those guys that thakurainsa described for Paro...  Shockedwhich we see in shows. can you imagine rudra sa looking down while walking so that he doesnt hurt anyone?? do u want to be in the same room as such a guy? i dont!!!
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
And thank god, thank god, thank god i am not one of those doe-eyed fluffy dreams waalis else I would have had my eyes shut and not been able to gaze at the most awesome scene ever,,,,
phatphatiya fauji sa , with top two buttons open...doing the warm bistarwa act...Day Dreaming
Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful review...
ha ha...it was hillarious!!!ROFL
I wonder how u ppl have such gr8 sense of humor...Smile
Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Thakur sa has a thriving love life, what a surprise! He asks Thakurain to wait while he fetches a fresh pack of condoms from the nearby medical store. 
Tomorrow, Thakurain realizes Thakursa is not coming back to bed after all.Broken Heart

Maybe because Thakursa could not find the bandhni condoms that he was looking for ! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=serialjunkie][/QUOTE]

Wonderful take. Do you send PM to the forum members for the new posts ? If yes, please add me to the list

Laila scenes were very good and so I hated them. Hero-sa should belong to Heroine-sa right ? I have to find some explanation to console myself that nothing happened inspite of Laila adjusting her blouse and the kissing scene

I saw another scene yday in Boston Legal where the hero was so upset that his lady love was laughing with another man. He tells his friend that he has lost her. And the friend's reply , " Are you sure she was really laughing ? What if they were just kissing or making out ?"
bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Awesome .. Rofl
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
The 5 mins of RR i've watched till now including the 1min saxy scene of Laila & Rudra = Sillycompared to your post SJ Thumbs Up Its so good to see your post Smile  used to troll your posts in IPK2 forum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index