Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Laila Ne Maari Entry (Page 10)

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hilarious post 

riha5002 Senior Member
riha5002
riha5002

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
LOOOL SJ!! I saw your post , but controlled myself better than Major sa to finish watching the epi before reading your postwa !!!Wink
Kya kahe ab...Thakur sa problems became more than just length, Paro is is having hallucinations about the blue thingy and Major sa having blast of a time...

Hmm why are people concerned about Major sa having done the deed ! Experience yaar experience, nahi tho how will he show Paro the stars!Tongue LOL 

But our hero only wants sax, no laundry, cleaning, or cooking expected but Laila hopes to become his laudry wali cooking Bai.He wants no loose e-motions, only in and out motions. 

ROFLROFL
fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
this is hilarious...!
Paro baisa ko mila second hand jawaani
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

Edited by moumita03 - 06 January 2014 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar-HEAVEN-

1sarun Goldie
1sarun
1sarun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same hero-sa before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..LOLLOL
Hikarious post. Agree Phatphatiya sa needs improvement diction wise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Lost power in the house and just restored. 
read the responses.

also read some posts about not liking the RuLa scenes. rula diya!

I think RuLa scene was hot and well done. Just enough tadka without going into details. It conveyed the message that Rudra is man of flesh and blood, with deep hot passion and desires but is afraid of making any long term commitment to anyone. 

Why would he entangle himself with a girl like Laila? Because only a girl like Laila can give him physical comfort and not expect emotional support from him. Any girl raised in normal home would expect commitment. 

Its a win-win for both of them. Although, we do see that like any other girl, Laila too dreams of a long term commitment, a home, a marriage, perhaps even children. So why is her dream any less than Paros? because she is sullied? Does that make her less of a human?

ugh! this deserves another post, hai na?

YES IT DOES SO THAT WE CAN ALL ARGUE OVER STEREOTYPES ON DESI TV AGAIN! (If we're lucky, we may even get the thread closed.)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.-HEAVEN-

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Lost power in the house and just restored. 
read the responses.

also read some posts about not liking the RuLa scenes. rula diya!

I think RuLa scene was hot and well done. Just enough tadka without going into details. It conveyed the message that Rudra is man of flesh and blood, with deep hot passion and desires but is afraid of making any long term commitment to anyone. 

Why would he entangle himself with a girl like Laila? Because only a girl like Laila can give him physical comfort and not expect emotional support from him. Any girl raised in normal home would expect commitment. 

Its a win-win for both of them. Although, we do see that like any other girl, Laila too dreams of a long term commitment, a home, a marriage, perhaps even children. So why is her dream any less than Paros? because she is sullied? Does that make her less of a human?

ugh! this deserves another post, hai na?

YES IT DOES SO THAT WE CAN ALL ARGUE OVER STEREOTYPES ON DESI TV AGAIN! (If we're lucky, we may even get the thread closed.)
this forum is stable now...less chance of getting the post closed...i want a post tooBig smile
u watched the epi!
sirimiri IF-Stunnerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
superb post...loved it...
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same hero-sa before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..LOLLOL

ROFLROFL

arey , where did he say thank you?? he is wham , bam and scram types!! Thats why i love him so. 
btw, dont criticize phatphatiya sa's diction...he is the only rajasthani there and is probably the only one with the right diction...LOL

Ask Paro, where she would lke to welcome him in!! ha h aha ha...

Love the yayyy stuff...we could have done with much more and more and more and  more...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index