Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Hi Guys, just gotta admit I agree with the above. Of course it doesn't make her less of a human.
 Laila is like La from the other serial, we will hate her in the beginning and i bet near the end after shes been mean to Paro etc. and when she gives everything she's got to Rudra trying her hardest to win his heart and even though he knows she loves him deeply, she'll get dumped and we'll truly feel sorry for her and put ourselves in her shoes...it is sad but just another well known plot in Indian serials. Or maybe they'll show something different. Okay now I'm just rambling on. Hmm...maybe you could dedicate another post to this!
By the way I Love all your posts SJ, and this one made me giggle out loud! 
 Nice to see some familiar IDs! 

you are right.

Laila will lose in the end because a sullied, "used" woman cannot be redeemed but a rampant shooter who kills atleast 3 men everyday can be. even though Laila will be the vamp, one can justify her vile to her desperation to keep Rudra for herself. Paro is of course not at fault but Laila will be the collateral in the love story of Parud. chalo, lets hope the girl who enacts Laila's role actually brings mixed feelings in us instead of an out and out feeling of hatred.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This Laila is letting a man treat her like trash? Seriously? πŸ€£ Biwi no.1 Nahi ho πŸ€£
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Laila ne loot liya...just now watched the epi...🀣
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Your posts are always so light and full of fun!  I enjoy reading them so much(:
riha5002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOOOL SJ!! I saw your post , but controlled myself better than Major sa to finish watching the epi before reading your postwa !!!πŸ˜‰
Kya kahe ab...Thakur sa problems became more than just length, Paro is is having hallucinations about the blue thingy and Major sa having blast of a time...

Hmm why are people concerned about Major sa having done the deed ! Experience yaar experience, nahi tho how will he show Paro the stars!πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

But our hero only wants sax, no laundry, cleaning, or cooking expected but Laila hopes to become his laudry wali cooking Bai.He wants no loose e-motions, only in and out motions. 

🀣🀣
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is hilarious...!
Paro baisa ko mila second hand jawaani
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

🀣
🀣Edited by moumita03 - 10 years ago
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same hero-sa before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hikarious post. Agree Phatphatiya sa needs improvement diction wise

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Lost power in the house and just restored. 

read the responses.

also read some posts about not liking the RuLa scenes. rula diya!

I think RuLa scene was hot and well done. Just enough tadka without going into details. It conveyed the message that Rudra is man of flesh and blood, with deep hot passion and desires but is afraid of making any long term commitment to anyone. 

Why would he entangle himself with a girl like Laila? Because only a girl like Laila can give him physical comfort and not expect emotional support from him. Any girl raised in normal home would expect commitment. 

Its a win-win for both of them. Although, we do see that like any other girl, Laila too dreams of a long term commitment, a home, a marriage, perhaps even children. So why is her dream any less than Paros? because she is sullied? Does that make her less of a human?

ugh! this deserves another post, hai na?

YES IT DOES SO THAT WE CAN ALL ARGUE OVER STEREOTYPES ON DESI TV AGAIN! (If we're lucky, we may even get the thread closed.)
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Semanti

YES IT DOES SO THAT WE CAN ALL ARGUE OVER STEREOTYPES ON DESI TV AGAIN! (If we're lucky, we may even get the thread closed.)

this forum is stable now...less chance of getting the post closed...i want a post tooπŸ˜ƒ
u watched the epi!
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

*A moment of silence for all the doe-eyed-fluff-loving-rainbow-farting fangirls who wanted Rudra to be pure, pavitra, and untouched until Paro Baisa welcomed him in.. (In her heart I mean, what did you all think? Welcome him in where?)*

The biggest question has been answered. Phatphatiya-sa ain't no virgin, not only is he extremely experienced, he is actually the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. This will be the little ray of hope for fangirls, 'cause he is saving the pheels for Paro bai-sa *Giggle giggle*

While Rudra burned down the sheets with Laila (Sym-ball-ism alert : Laila and Paro have shared the same hero-sa before, and now, ek baar phir, only ek saath this time), poor Thakurain-sa gets left high and dry, no fair I say! HottieBaddie is so hot when is doing all the bad-ass stuff, imagine how hot he would have looked while eye-sexing, coochie-cooing. Waisht ho gaya.

The trusty sidekick is actually named Aman! Sym-ball-ism alert yet again! I like Aman already. He could give diction lessons to Phatphatiya-sa, now fangirls don't launch a lynch mob against me pleej, just pointing out points for improvement yaara.

Yayyy stuff:

1) HottieBaddie, he is so fine, nom nom.
2) Leaving the first two buttons of Phatphatiya's kurta open. Much appreciated.

Nayyy stuff:

1) Mutant butterfly Rukmini. She freaks me out. Get rid of her.

Aur kya boloon? Freaking hilarious post SJ-sa! Thara sense of humour mhareko ghana pasand awee hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

arey , where did he say thank you?? he is wham , bam and scram types!! Thats why i love him so. 
btw, dont criticize phatphatiya sa's diction...he is the only rajasthani there and is probably the only one with the right diction...πŸ˜†

Ask Paro, where she would lke to welcome him in!! ha h aha ha...

Love the yayyy stuff...we could have done with much more and more and more and  more...