India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Mai Kisi Ka Naa Hu.. (Page 7)

serendipitous Senior Member
serendipitous
serendipitous

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Come to think of it, I know we are all reeling in the effects of the casual fling Rudra is having with Laila, but when Rudra will experience true love beyond physicality with Paro, he will be in for some serious revelation and that will make their pairing heartbreakingly endearing to the viewers. So brace yourself for something truly uplifting and precious coming up in the future. 

Edited by serendipitous - 06 January 2014 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07IF_Rocks_SenbonZakura_

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

P.S. Saare Awesome Broody heroes ke sidekicks ka naam Aman kyun hota hai? 

Ha ha ha...thats the first thought came to my mind when I heard Aman...But Rudra pronounce it more like "Aaman" Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07_SenbonZakura_

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmg2c

NO, for Rudra there is only patriotism, nothing else. So its not as if the patriotic speech isnt up his street. Its more like he knows that he doesnt need to be given a speech on patriotism coz he pretty much defines it . So its irritatitng for him to be lectured about it. I think thats pretty much it.

I really don't think that Patriotism is the driving force of his life. I didn't say that he is completely uncaring towards his motherland... But I really think that his driving force is pure rage. 

Well, we will find out I guess. My theory is that its pretty much the only thing he allows himself to care for, but he doesnt like to wear it on his sleeve or make speeches about it, and neither does he like others making an exhibition of it. I also think that there is a connect for him between the lost mother and maternal love of his childhood and his love for the motherland. A substitute for his mother perhaps , one which will not leave him and one which he will guard from loss at all costs? But from whatever I have seen so far and /or read , his patriotism is the only driving force in his life, which he holds above all else. He perhaps gives it the intense devotion that he might have otherwise given his mom. when he finally falls in love with paro, he will do it wit the same intensity.  

His ho gaya , in particular though, might also be a way of letting off his jr who he had ticked off, telling him he doesnt need to explain himself further or prove his devotion. he has already forgiven him! 

Just my take...lets see how whose feeling comes true!! LOLLOLLOL

Edited by dmg2c - 06 January 2014 at 1:54pm

decent07_SenbonZakura_

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipitous

Come to think of it, I know we are all reeling in the effects of the casual fling Rudra is having with Laila, but when Rudra will experience true love beyond physicality with Paro, he will be in for some serious revelation and that will make their pairing heartbreakingly endearing to the viewers. So brace yourself for something truly uplifting and precious coming up in the future. 

Intense its going to be!

decent07_SenbonZakura_

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Couch_Potato

Aman ke saath kuch to tashan zaroor hone wala hai Paro ka. Pakka hai. Remember how I mentioned I didn't like his bad-nazaar. Yeaaah.

And this bit:

Its really amazing that all of us think that he is this all burning, all consuming entity. Maybe we should rename him Galactus. And not one of us minds that fact that as soon as you come in contact with him, you literally forget everything else. 

LOL

All I can say is have you seen Rudra? Like SEEN him, seen him? Yeaaah.

Do not get me started on Rudra, woman! I have office tomorrow and I need sleep! And his image makes sure you get no sleep!

Plus count in the fact that he is this hot blooded wild savage who'll bed you just cause. 

Yep, Aman has bad nazar for Paro. That much was obvious the first time he saw her at Kesari's shop! 

And trust me... Duniya ke saare doubts ka solution is Pani Puri. 

I know exactly what you mean!!!Day Dreaming

decent07_SenbonZakura_

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by serendipitous

I like Rudra's character, his angst, persona, and dialogues. But does anyone else agree that he needs to improve on his dialogue delivery?
That supposed anger in him doesn't come out effectively in his speech, a little something is amiss. 

Maybe time will improve it, hope someone point it out to him.

issey jyada dikhayega toh overacting lagegi , he is doing quite netural ,subtul...raamleela type hyper  expression nhi chahiye Tongue

I dont know, i just thought it was his way of portraying a tightly leashed energy, sort of just seething under the skin, waiting to burst out. believe me, i have seen him do the loud variety also...he is very good at it. actually awesome at it too...but here the character isnt just angry or violent, he is the brooding, dark , seething kind of guy ...like a volcano that quietly boils but erupts only once in a while...he doesnt show his anger, hardly ever raises his voice, uses great economy of words and speaks mostly through his eyes...but then, boy , does he speak!!! Its a very difficult charaxter to etch out, we have so much difficulty in describing his facets, imagine how hard it is for an actor to portray all its layers and unravel them one by one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07IF_RocksANNMT._SenbonZakura_

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Rudra is SOOO MALE! ALL OVER! EVERYWHERE! Like, he couldn't be bothered having one single virtue! He just cannot be bothered. which is just sooo damn hot.

My previous favorite TV hero had all the right qualities. Or should I say, all the right contradictions. He was truly kind and gentle and loving to SOME while being a complete ass to HER.

But here, oh my Rudra, thou meanie dialogues leave mine heart in a flutter.

Le Sigh.

decent07_SenbonZakura_

nashnini Senior Member
nashnini
nashnini

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Wink

P.S. Saare Awesome Broody heroes ke sidekicks ka naam Aman kyun hota hai?

Aman...couldnt help having a smile on my face hearing that name ...Smile

decent07_SenbonZakura_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index