stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Eww... I skipped the second half of today's episode. My Favorite part is Paro twirling in her wedding outfit hands down!

So pretty she looked! Plus the glass work on the lehenga reflected light everywhere! Such a fairy tail like scene!
She has a mix of Ariel & Belle in this show she looks exactly like a Disney princess.

Yusssh!! Its like she is getting prettier and prettier with every show she does!

Yep she is like a Disney princess...she is getting prettier day by day...
And her soft smile whenever she give...it always a pretty site to watch Day Dreaming

Edited by aayesha - 06 January 2014 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07_SenbonZakura_

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Haha,even I watched the romance between thakur-thakurain with horror and embarrassment...ye bhi koi umar hai romance karne ki Tongue Seems everybody in this show is having din-dongs except our PaRud. The old joda has been burnt by the thakur. Before the 2nd break,I realised i didn't get to see sanaya in the episode. Was just about to throw something at the TV when the precap happened and ye again,the lady stunned me with her beauty Day Dreaming I could finally forget the rasleela btw rudra and lailaAngry

decent07_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayesha

Yep...when rudra said Aman. ?.I was like what the yeh bhi aman..sare sidekick aman kyu hote hai ROFLROFL
And dear I completly agree with you...I will always cringe whenever rudra and that Leila will share a screen... Dead Dead

Lovely post...and i love that someone is there who share the same feeling as I am feeling right now about tye whole episode Wink...

Exactly! Even I was like lo ji... Ek aur Aman! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post :)

decent07_SenbonZakura_

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I actually liked the Thakur-Thakurain scene. Till the peeping Tom came in and the Thankur very casually nodded at him, and excused himself. I mean, that's his wife. How can he be so casual about a third person seeing them in an intimate position? Laila and Rudra have great chemistry. I might get chappals for this, but it's the truth. Ankita was really good. And I've never seen her look this good. But I did feel sorry for her, she's in love with a man who wouldn't care if she died, he'd just move on and find someone else.
P.S. ThakurSa burnt down the suhaag ka joda. So much for his fake concern.
PPS I sort of guessed at the very beginning that they must be his minions who wore fake uniforms and gunned down those people. There was even a discussion on the forum regarding this, because if you watch carefully, you can see that Paro's mum recognized her murderer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07IF_Rockslibran90_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Haan I saw it again and then realized that he burnt the joda.. 

Arre I was just saying that to the normal viewer, it was today made sure that the real and only villain is Thakur-Sa.. 

The thing that irks me is she knows that he doesn't give two hoots to her, and is still very much in love with him. Kinda like Meera for Krishna. Or maybe like Chandramukhi and Devdas.. 

I personally didn't see any chemistry, but that depends on person to person.. 

Is her name Ankita?? Hehehehe! Mine too! I really haven't seen her before. 

decent07SS88

Couch_Potato IF-Rockerz
Couch_Potato
Couch_Potato

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
un-resed kar diya! Smile

Edited by Couch_Potato - 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@ ankita- that scene when she touches his wrist and he drops the glass. That's chemistry. Well, she knows that he doesn't care. If she still goes back to him, then it's her problem. 

decent07libran90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index